Quiz: Act I, Scene 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Act I Scene 1, Petra remembers that Tom warned the town not to build the Springs downstream from what?
a) The neighboring town.
b) A pig farm.
c) A factory.
d) The tannery.
2. What is the name of Tom Stockmann's wife?
3. Who sent Tom a letter in Act I Scene 1?
a) The federal government.
b) His neighbor.
c) The local university lab.
d) A childhood friend.
4. Who is the protagonist in "An Enemy of the People"?
a) Catherine Stockmann.
b) Peter Stockmann.
c) Petra Stockmann.
d) Tom Stockmann.
5. Who is the assistant editor of The People's Daily Messenger?
a) Mr. Billing.
This section contains 301 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)