|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Jesus crucified?
2. In Act II Scene 1, to show Peter that his position is that of the people, Tom puts on what?
(a) Peter's hat.
(b) His hat.
(c) Peter's coat.
(d) His coat.
3. In Act II Scene 1, Billing finishes reading the report which he declares to be what?
4. How long does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would take in Act I Scene 2?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. What does Tom tell Peter that his cane represents in Act II Scene 1?
(a) The baton of command.
(b) The letter "I."
(c) The needle of a compass.
(d) A fishing pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter absentmindedly forget at the office when he leaves in Act II Scene 1?
2. What word means thoroughgoing or extreme, especially as regards change from accepted or traditional forms?
3. In Act I Scene 2, Peter wants Tom to agree to do what to the Council rather than provide them with the damaging report?
4. In Act II Scene 1, Peter points out to Aslaksen that the community will be what if the water system is dismantled and rebuilt?
5. Which character claims to be a radical liberal?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)