|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom informs the crowd in Act II Scene 2 that the gathering was advertised as what instead of a meeting?
(a) Get together.
(b) Public forum.
2. How does Peter enter in Act II Scene 1?
(a) Through the back door.
(b) Through the front door.
(c) From the basement.
(d) From the attic.
3. In Act II Scene 1, Aslaksen refuses to print the report as a what?
(a) Special edition.
(b) Scientific conclusion.
4. What does Peter say would plummet if the report were to be released in Act I Scene 2?
5. What compromise does Tom reach when reading the report at the gathering in Act II Scene 2?
(a) To not refer to the Institute by name.
(b) To talk softly.
(c) To not offend anyone.
(d) To talk for only ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine is concerned that what will suffer if Tom has a public fight with Peter in Act I Scene 2?
2. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad claims to have been what his entire life?
3. What aspect of a water system overhaul does Peter accuse Tom of overlooking in Act I Scene 2?
4. Catherine enters after Tom in Act II Scene 1 and demands that he do what?
5. Catherine asks Billing in Act II Scene 2 why he printed whose editorial instead of the report?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)