|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he enters in Act II Scene 1, Peter demands to see the report, promising to help with what?
(a) The editing.
(b) The spelling.
(c) The distribution.
(d) The labor.
2. What does Peter say would plummet if the report were to be released in Act I Scene 2?
3. Tom informs the crowd in Act II Scene 2 that the gathering was advertised as what instead of a meeting?
(b) Public forum.
(c) Get together.
4. Who represents small businessmen as well as the Temperance Society?
(a) Mr. Hovstad.
(b) Peter Stockmann.
(c) Mr. Billing.
(d) Mr. Aslaksen.
5. What does Hovstad call Tom during his speech in Act II Scene 2?
(a) A traitor.
(b) An aristocrat.
(c) A juvenile.
(d) A murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word refers to a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust?
2. Who suggests that Tom be considered an enemy of the people in Act II Scene 2?
3. What relative of Tom Stockmann's is exceptionally wealthy?
4. In Act I Scene 2, Hovstad refers to the situation as what and plans to portray it as such in the newspaper?
5. In Act II Scene 1, Aslaksen refuses to print the report as a what?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)