|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom insists that Hovstad wait to print the report in the paper until what in Act I Scene 2?
(a) The next day.
(b) He talks to Peter.
(c) He informs the city council.
(d) A second sample is tested.
2. What word means thoroughgoing or extreme, especially as regards change from accepted or traditional forms?
3. Who is convinced that Tom is trying to pull a fast one on his brother and assumes the entire story is a joke in Act I Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Hovstad.
(b) Mr. Kill.
(c) Peter Stockmann.
(d) Mr. Aslaksen.
4. In Act II Scene 2, Tom explains to the crowd that the dream he had for the Springs was NOT to do what?
(a) Open a waterpark.
(b) Create a fishing hole.
(c) Poison the town.
(d) Bring in tourists.
5. Where was Jesus crucified?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II Scene 2, Tom explains to the crowd that the dream he had for the Springs was to provide a way to do what?
2. In Act I Scene 2, when Tom vows to stand up for his findings, Peter warns him that he will see to it that what?
3. What character in the play shares the most characteristics with Tom Stockmann?
4. In Act II Scene 2, Tom asks if he and his family can have passage where?
5. How does Peter enter in Act II Scene 1?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)