|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hovstad connects everything that's wrong with the town on what?
(a) The schools.
(b) The bureaucrats.
(c) The church.
(d) The wealthy.
2. Tom Stockmann theorizes that the unsafe water that pours into Kirsten Springs originates where?
(b) Coal Point.
(c) Windmill Valley.
(d) Atomic Alley.
3. How long does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would take in Act I Scene 2?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 2 years.
4. How old is Ejlif?
5. In Act II Scene 2, Billing tells Catherine that the meeting will prove to not be a place for what?
(a) Scientific discussion.
(d) Small talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II Scene 2, Peter warns who that he could have them arrested for posting a large sign on the town hall?
2. In his speech in Act II Scene 2, Tom congratulates Hovstad for his what?
3. Given little other options, in the end of Act II Scene 1, Tom vows to do what to spread the truth about the water system?
4. After Tom leaves in Act II Scene 1, Hovstad comments to Aslaksen that Tom might prove to be what?
5. Who represents small businessmen as well as the Temperance Society?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)