|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act II Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Billing's house.
(b) Mr. Hovstad's house.
(c) Mr. Aslaksen's house.
(d) Captain Horster's house.
2. In Act II Scene 2, Tom asks if he and his family can have passage where?
3. In Act II Scene 2, Tom tells the crowd that if he's not allowed to say his piece, he will go where?
(a) To the United States.
(b) To newspapers outside the city.
(c) To the queen.
(d) To the University.
4. What refers to a government by the people or their elected representatives?
5. What is the setting of Act II Scene 1?
(a) Tom Stockmann's residence.
(b) Captain Horster's house.
(c) The editorial office of the People's Daily Messenger.
(d) Peter Stockman's residence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jesus crucified?
2. How much does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would cost in Act I Scene 2?
3. In Act I Scene 2, Tom accuses Peter of being unable to admit that he approved the construction of the Springs where?
4. When Tom enters in Act II Scene 1, he tells Hovstad to do what?
5. What department's finding in Act I Scene 2 states that if the overhaul of the water system is necessary, it is not an emergency and can wait?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)