|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a form of government in which god or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler?
2. When Tom enters in Act II Scene 1, he tells Hovstad to do what?
(a) Edit some of the report.
(b) Destroy the report.
(c) Give him back the report.
(d) Print the report immediately.
3. Where was Jesus crucified?
4. Catherine stuns Tom and Petra in Act I Scene 2 when she says, "What good is truth, without" what?
5. When he enters in Act II Scene 1, Peter demands to see the report, promising to help with what?
(a) The distribution.
(b) The editing.
(c) The labor.
(d) The spelling.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tom returns in Act II Scene 1, he emphasizes again to Aslaksen that he does not want to be treated like what?
2. In Act II Scene 1, Catherine lashes out at Hovstad for being what?
3. Only the town drunk and who vote against declaring Tom an enemy of the people in Act II Scene 2?
4. In Act I Scene 2, Tom accuses Peter of being unable to admit that he approved the construction of the Springs where?
5. Who separates Peter and Tom when they almost come to blows in Act I Scene 2?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)