|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom leaves the office after speaking with Hovstad in Act II Scene 1 because who is waiting for him?
(b) A patient.
2. What does Catherine wonder about the people outside in the beginning of Act II Scene 2?
(a) Why they don't come in.
(b) What they want.
(c) If they are violent.
(d) Who they are.
3. In Act II Scene 2, Tom explains to the crowd that the dream he had for the Springs was NOT to do what?
(a) Poison the town.
(b) Open a waterpark.
(c) Create a fishing hole.
(d) Bring in tourists.
4. What relative of Tom Stockmann's is exceptionally wealthy?
(a) Mr. Kill.
5. How much does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would cost in Act I Scene 2?
(a) Hundreds of thousands of crowns.
(b) Five million crowns.
(c) Seventy thousand crowns.
(d) One million crowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II Scene 2, Peter makes a motion that Tom be prohibited from what?
2. What character in the play shares the most characteristics with Tom Stockmann?
3. Who is the first person who enters as the captain is tidying up in Act II Scene 2?
4. How long does Peter say an overhaul of the water system would take in Act I Scene 2?
5. Tom insists that Hovstad wait to print the report in the paper until what in Act I Scene 2?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)