|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he enters in Act II Scene 1, Peter demands to see the report, promising to help with what?
(a) The labor.
(b) The spelling.
(c) The editing.
(d) The distribution.
2. When Tom returns in Act II Scene 1, he emphasizes again to Aslaksen that he does not want to be treated like what?
(a) A hero.
(b) A king.
(c) A child.
(d) A woman.
3. Who does Hovstad accuse of being cowardly and in fear of standing up to authority in Act I Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Aslaksen.
(b) Tom Stockmann.
(c) Catherine Stockmann.
(d) Mr. Billing.
4. What refers to a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like?
5. In Act II Scene 2, Tom explains that he had to hold a lecture since no one would rent him what?
(a) A park.
(b) A church.
(c) A hall.
(d) A stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine is concerned that what will suffer if Tom has a public fight with Peter in Act I Scene 2?
2. When Tom enters in Act II Scene 1, he tells Hovstad to do what?
3. What compromise does Tom reach when reading the report at the gathering in Act II Scene 2?
4. Where is Tom employed as an adviser?
5. What character in the play shares the most characteristics with Tom Stockmann?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)