|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter enter in Act II Scene 1?
(a) From the attic.
(b) From the basement.
(c) Through the front door.
(d) Through the back door.
2. What character in the play shares the most characteristics with Tom Stockmann?
3. What is the setting of Act II Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Billing's house.
(b) Mr. Aslaksen's house.
(c) Captain Horster's house.
(d) Mr. Hovstad's house.
4. In Act II Scene 1, Billing finishes reading the report which he declares to be what?
5. What refers to a person authorized to examine publications, theatrical presentations, films, letters, etc, in order to suppress in whole or part those considered obscene or politically unacceptable?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relative of Tom Stockmann's is exceptionally wealthy?
2. In Act II Scene 2, Tom explains that he had to hold a lecture since no one would rent him what?
3. In Act II Scene 1, Peter supplies the most "practical" solution, which is what?
4. Where is Tom employed as an adviser?
5. In Act II Scene 1, Billing suggests to Hovstad that they seek the support of Tom to do what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)