|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Tom employed as an adviser?
(a) The Mayor's office.
(b) The City Engineering Department.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Kirsten Springs Institute.
2. What did Peter say in his note to Tom in the beginning of Act I Scene 2?
(a) Disregard the findings.
(b) He'd drop by later.
(c) He commissioned his own report.
(d) Don't publish the report.
3. In Act II Scene 2, Tom tells the crowd that if he's not allowed to say his piece, he will go where?
(a) To the University.
(b) To the queen.
(c) To newspapers outside the city.
(d) To the United States.
4. In Act II Scene 2, when Tom begins to speak some in the crowd complain that there is no what for the meeting?
5. As Peter speaks in Act II Scene 2, a man in the crowd shouts that Tom should be what?
(b) Made the mayor.
(c) Run out of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II Scene 2, Peter makes a motion that Tom be prohibited from what?
2. Catherine asks Billing in Act II Scene 2 why he printed whose editorial instead of the report?
3. Tom claims in Act II Scene 2 that he stands against the conventional wisdom that the majority is what?
4. Given little other options, in the end of Act II Scene 1, Tom vows to do what to spread the truth about the water system?
5. What does Peter say would plummet if the report were to be released in Act I Scene 2?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)