|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II Scene 2, when Tom begins to speak some in the crowd complain that there is no what for the meeting?
2. In Act II Scene 1, Billing suggests to Hovstad that they seek the support of Tom to do what?
(a) Back a newspaper.
(b) Take on the mayor.
(c) Test the water again.
(d) Start a new town.
3. What refers to a government by the people or their elected representatives?
4. How old is Ejlif?
5. After Tom leaves in Act II Scene 1, Hovstad comments to Aslaksen that Tom might prove to be what?
(a) A wolf in sheeps clothing.
(c) Valuable to them.
(d) The messiah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom leaves the office after speaking with Hovstad in Act II Scene 1 because who is waiting for him?
2. In Act II Scene 2, Tom asks if he and his family can have passage where?
3. In Act II Scene 1, Peter points out to Aslaksen that the community will be what if the water system is dismantled and rebuilt?
4. What is Tom surprised to see leaning against the table in the office in Act II Scene 1?
5. When Tom enters in Act II Scene 1, he tells Hovstad to do what?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)