1. What kind of memorial fills the American military cemetery at Carthage to mark the graves of American troops?
Simple marble markers.
2. According to the author, North Africa is where the Axis forever lost:
3. According to the author, what significant change occurred in the relationship between the Allies over the course of the campaign?
Britain slipped into the role of a junior partner to America.
4. North Africa is where the Allies agreed on a policy of:
5. A British Tommy is quoted as saying:
"The last war was a war to end war. This war's to start 'em up again."
This section contains 7,507 words
(approx. 26 pages at 300 words per page)