Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much more did the committee spend than it had received in donations?
2. When did the fever reappear in Philadelphia?
3. Who wrote that Death was riding triumphant on a pale horse at the beginning of Chapter 8?
4. How many died from yellow fever on Saturday, October 12?
5. In the 1700s, what was often prescribed to break a slight fever?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss yellow fever and the signs that it was in Philadelphia.
Essay Topic 2
The black nurses who cared for the sick were accused of price gouging. Discuss price gouging and how Mayor Clarkson dealt with the matter.
Essay Topic 3
Members of the College of Physicians had different recommendations for dealing with the fever. Compare and contrast how different members of the College of Physicians recommended dealing with the fever.
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)