Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much more did the committee spend than it had received in donations?
2. When did the fever reappear in Philadelphia?
3. Who wrote that Death was riding triumphant on a pale horse at the beginning of Chapter 8?
4. How many died from yellow fever on Saturday, October 12?
5. In the 1700s, what was often prescribed to break a slight fever?
Members of the College of Physicians had different recommendations for dealing with the fever. Compare and contrast how different members of the College of Physicians recommended dealing with the fever.
Yellow fever is compared to a time bomb. Discuss why yellow fever is a "modern-day time bomb."
In Chapter 4, both the state and federal governments contributed to the continuing crisis caused by the plague. Discuss how the state and federal governments contributed to the crisis.
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)