|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. By September 17, how many burials were taking place daily?
2. How long was Dr. Currie's book about Philadelphia's plague?
3. What state refused to allow a ship from Philadelphia to land and take on water?
4. How many cords of wood did a subcommittee obtain before winter set in?
5. When did the Black Plague strike in England?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss why Dr. Rush was called to consult about difficult medical problems.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Dr. Benjamin Rush to other doctors at the time.
Essay Topic 3
The black nurses who cared for the sick were accused of price gouging. Discuss price gouging and how Mayor Clarkson dealt with the matter.
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)