Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Stephen Girard in 1793?
2. After Dr. Rush's assistants bled him and administered the purge, how many days did it take for him to get back on his feet?
3. How many bleedings did the Free African Society perform?
(b) About 500.
(d) Over 800.
4. Where was a Philadelphia woman and her black servant tarred and feathered?
(a) Manhattan, New York.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Milford, Delaware.
5. How many whale oil streetlamps were in Philadelphia in 1793?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of William Cobbett's paper?
2. How many cords of wood did a subcommittee obtain before winter set in?
3. How many weeks did Henry Knox spend in quarantine?
4. From Rev.Helmuth's congregation, how many died at the beginning of October?
5. What was the occupation of a man named Mr. Brooks who reopened his shop on October 31 and died of yellow fever on November 3?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)