|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose letter did Dr. Rush find in his old medical books about the yellow plagues that had occurred in Virginia about fifty years earlier?
(a) Charles Neece.
(b) Byant Whitcomb.
(c) Davis Miller.
(d) John Mitchell.
2. How much did a jury award Dr. Rush including court costs when he sued Cobbett for libel?
3. Where was Stephen Girard born?
4. From Rev.Helmuth's congregation, how many died at the beginning of October?
5. How much did Thomas Jefferson estimate that it cost him to get to Germantown?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Dr. Rush realize that he had yellow fever?
2. At whose farm was Major Christian Piercy put out of a stagecoach?
3. Where did Dolley Payne Todd go during the fever outbreak?
4. How many patients did Dr. Rush's five assistants each see in one day after Dr. Rush's recovery?
5. When did Stephen Girard contract a mild case of yellow fever?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)