|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many days did Peter Helm and Stephen Girard attend to Bush HIll?
(a) 50 days.
(b) 60 days.
(c) 40 days.
(d) 70 days.
2. What decorated houses where people were sick from the yellow fever?
(a) Small blue stars.
(b) A skull and crossbones.
(c) A notice from the city.
(d) Tiny red flags.
3. When was someone hired to design and construct Philadelphia's first waterworks?
4. From Rev.Helmuth's congregation, how many died at the beginning of October?
5. Where did Dr. Rush apply to become a member of the medical faculty?
(a) John Hopkins.
(c) Columbia University.
(d) University of Pennsylvania.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Dr. Rush's assistants bled him and administered the purge, how many days did it take for him to get back on his feet?
2. What state refused to allow a ship from Philadelphia to land and take on water?
3. What was Dolley Payne Todd's husband's name?
4. Which member of the special committee was in charge of providing food for the city?
5. What newspaper was printed occasionally by September?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)