|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides the mayor, how many members were on the illegal special committee formed to run Philadelphia?
2. In the 1700s, what was often prescribed to break a slight fever?
(b) Herb tea.
3. By September 17, how many burials were taking place daily?
4. When Israel Israel finally won an election of Pennsylvania state legislature, by how many votes did he win?
5. When did Dr. Rush realize that he had yellow fever?
(a) September 12.
(b) September 21.
(c) September 18.
(d) September 14.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many died from yellow fever on Saturday, October 12?
2. Where did Major Christian Piercy become ill as he fled Philadelphia?
3. What decorated houses where people were sick from the yellow fever?
4. Where was a Philadelphia woman and her black servant tarred and feathered?
5. How old was Dr. Deveze in 1793?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)