|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rush contracted yellow fever again, how many days did he spend confined to bed unable to lift his head?
2. How much more did the committee spend than it had received in donations?
3. From Rev.Helmuth's congregation, how many died at the beginning of October?
4. When did the Black Plague strike in England?
5. Where was Stephen Girard born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bundles of shirts and dresses for orphans were sent by the Widow Grubb?
2. Who wrote that Death was riding triumphant on a pale horse at the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. By September 17, how many burials were taking place daily?
4. For how many years had doctors been using bloodletting or phlebotomy?
5. When did Dr. Rush hire a horse-drawn carriage and begin visiting patients after his bout with yellow fever?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)