Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. In which direction were the swamps near Philadelphia that had lost water due to the intense heat?
3. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
4. What were the sewers called in Philadelphia?
5. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
6. What cargo did the sloop Amelia bring to Philadelphia?
7. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
8. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
9. How many shops were in Philadelphia in 1793?
10. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
11. How did Louis XVI die?
This section contains 2,855 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)