|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven: A Modern-Day Time Bomb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Stephen Girard in 1793?
2. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
3. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
4. How many cords of wood did a subcommittee obtain before winter set in?
5. From Rev.Helmuth's congregation, how many died at the beginning of October?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
2. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
3. When did Dr. Rush hire a horse-drawn carriage and begin visiting patients after his bout with yellow fever?
4. How old was Jesse Lazear when he died from yellow fever?
5. When did France sell its North American territory to the United States in the Louisiana Purchase.
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)