|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven: A Modern-Day Time Bomb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often had the College of Physicians promised to meet during the plague?
(a) Every Monday.
(b) Every other week.
(c) Every Tuesday.
(d) Once a month.
2. Where was Stephen Girard born?
3. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
4. When did George Washington make a personal inspection of Philadelphia?
(a) November 1.
(b) November 10.
(c) November 15.
(d) November 20.
5. How many died on September 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many patients did Dr. Rush's five assistants each see in one day after Dr. Rush's recovery?
2. How many whale oil streetlamps were in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. A few days before being called to care for Catherine LeMaigre, which doctor had lost his daughter to the same fever?
4. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
5. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)