|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven: A Modern-Day Time Bomb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Black Plague strike in England?
2. Who was the owner of Bush Hill?
(a) David Browning.
(b) Robert Ashworth.
(c) William Hamilton.
(d) George Smythe.
3. About how many blacks in Philadelphia were slaves?
4. Where did Thomas Jefferson and George Washington meet as they traveled toward Philadelphia?
5. Where was the city almshouse located?
(a) Spruce St.
(b) Ashton St.
(c) Main St.
(d) Water St.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
2. What decorated houses where people were sick from the yellow fever?
3. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
4. When was the quote written at the beginning of Chapter 11?
5. From Rev.Helmuth's congregation, how many died at the beginning of October?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)