|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven: A Modern-Day Time Bomb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dr. Rush apply to become a member of the medical faculty?
(a) John Hopkins.
(c) Columbia University.
(d) University of Pennsylvania.
2. How much money was donated to refugees from Santo Domingo?
3. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
4. How old was Stephen Girard in 1793?
5. How many people who contracted yellow fever usually died from it?
(a) 25 percent.
(b) 75 percent.
(c) 10 percent.
(d) 50 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Dr. Deveze in 1793?
2. Where was Stephen Girard born?
3. What was Dolley Payne Todd's husband's name?
4. When did Stephen Girard contract a mild case of yellow fever?
5. When was a portrait of Absalom Jones painted by Raphaelle?
This section contains 115 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)