|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven: A Modern-Day Time Bomb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose letter did Dr. Rush find in his old medical books about the yellow plagues that had occurred in Virginia about fifty years earlier?
(a) Byant Whitcomb.
(b) Davis Miller.
(c) Charles Neece.
(d) John Mitchell.
2. How many shops were in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. How much money did the black leaders attempt to raise in order to build a new church?
4. How many high-ranking officials of the federal government were within a day's ride of Philadelphia?
5. When did Stephen Girard contract a mild case of yellow fever?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many died on September 8?
2. When was the last time that there was a yellow fever epidemic?
3. How many whale oil streetlamps were in Philadelphia in 1793?
4. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
5. Where did Major Christian Piercy become ill as he fled Philadelphia?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)