|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven: A Modern-Day Time Bomb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Dr. Deveze in 1793?
2. How many died on September 8?
3. What Revolutionary War hero wrote begging Dr. Rush for his help during the 1797 yellow fever epidemic?
(a) Haym Solomon.
(b) Thaddeus Kosciusko.
(c) Adam Monroe.
(d) Crispus Attucks.
4. How many representatives met at the state house on August 27?
5. By September 17, how many burials were taking place daily?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what type of church was Reverend John Schmidt a pastor?
2. Which member of the special committee was in charge of providing food for the city?
3. How often had the College of Physicians promised to meet during the plague?
4. How much did Thomas Jefferson estimate that it cost him to get to Germantown?
5. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)