|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many died from the plague on October 7?
2. When did Clarkson ask the physicians from the College of Physicians to come to a meeting about the plague?
(a) August 25.
(b) August 19.
(c) August 14.
(d) August 28.
3. How long had medical professionals believed that disease was caused by body humors being out of balance?
(a) 700 years.
(b) 500 years.
(c) 3,000 years.
(d) 2,500 years.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 6, about how many persons were ill with the fever?
5. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Dr. Jean Deveze volunteer to work at Bush Hill?
2. How old was Dr. Deveze in 1793?
3. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
4. What state refused to allow a ship from Philadelphia to land and take on water?
5. How many bundles of shirts and dresses for orphans were sent by the Widow Grubb?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)