|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
2. What ship was seized by one of Genet's hired privateers?
3. When did George Washington make a personal inspection of Philadelphia?
(a) November 20.
(b) November 10.
(c) November 15.
(d) November 1.
4. What newspaper was printed occasionally by September?
(a) Federal Gazette.
(b) Philadelphia Chronicle.
(c) National Gazette.
(d) Philadelphia Daily Advertiser.
5. How much did some nurses begin receiving for tending the sick?
(a) $1-2 a day.
(b) $4-5 a day.
(c) $3-4 a day.
(d) $5-6 a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of church did Reverend Mr. Helmuth pastor?
2. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
3. How many died on September 8?
4. When did President Washington leave Mount Vernon and head north?
5. By the first of September, how many people were jammed into Bush Hill?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)