|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the governor of Pennsylvania in 1793?
2. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) September 12.
(b) August 18.
(c) September 5.
(d) August 31.
3. About how many blacks in Philadelphia were slaves?
4. How many shops were in Philadelphia in 1793?
5. Who was the governor of Maryland in 1793?
(a) Thomas Sim Lee.
(b) John David Smythe.
(c) Matthew Vining.
(d) Bryan Andrews.
Short Answer Questions
1. By September 5, how many of Dr. Rush's patients did he claim improved with the Ten-and-Ten treatment?
2. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
3. When did George Washington make a personal inspection of Philadelphia?
4. In Chapter 6 in a letter to his wife, how many patients did Dr. Rush say that he was learning had died every morning?
5. How much did some nurses begin receiving for tending the sick?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)