|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many days did Peter Helm and Stephen Girard attend to Bush HIll?
(a) 40 days.
(b) 60 days.
(c) 70 days.
(d) 50 days.
2. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
3. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
(a) Every couple hours.
(b) Every 10 minutes or so.
(c) About every 30 minutes.
(d) Every 15 minutes.
4. How many families did Jones and Allen visit in one day?
5. When did George Washington make a personal inspection of Philadelphia?
(a) November 1.
(b) November 10.
(c) November 20.
(d) November 15.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rush contracted yellow fever again, how many days did he spend confined to bed unable to lift his head?
2. Who was the governor of Pennsylvania in 1793?
3. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
4. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)