|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Dr. Deveze in 1793?
2. How many children did Clarkson have?
3. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
4. How much money was donated to refugees from Santo Domingo?
5. Where was a Philadelphia woman and her black servant tarred and feathered?
(a) Milford, Delaware.
(b) New Jersey.
(d) Manhattan, New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the special committee was in charge of providing food for the city?
2. During the plague, how many days might it take for a letter to be sent to or from Philadelphia?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 6, about how many persons were ill with the fever?
4. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
5. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)