|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did George Washington make a personal inspection of Philadelphia?
(a) November 1.
(b) November 10.
(c) November 15.
(d) November 20.
2. Where was the militia company stationed that shot off a cannon in Chapter 4?
(a) Fort Ligonier.
(b) Fort Mifflin.
(c) Fort Gaddis.
(d) Fort Allen.
3. In the 1700s, what was often prescribed to break a slight fever?
(c) Herb tea.
4. Who had President Washington put in charge when he left Philadelphia?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) John Hancock.
(c) James Madison.
(d) Henry Knox.
5. How old was Israel Israel at the time of the plague?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many people sprinkle around their rooms after whitewashing them?
2. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
3. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
4. When did President Washington leave Mount Vernon and head north?
5. How many died from the plague on October 7?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)