|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
2. How many bundles of shirts and dresses for orphans were sent by the Widow Grubb?
3. Who was the governor of Maryland in 1793?
(a) John David Smythe.
(b) Thomas Sim Lee.
(c) Bryan Andrews.
(d) Matthew Vining.
4. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
5. Where did federal department heads move their offices?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Dr. Rush realize that he had yellow fever?
2. How many died from the plague on October 7?
3. When did George and Martha Washington leave Philadelphia?
4. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
5. Who had President Washington put in charge when he left Philadelphia?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)