|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Thomas Jefferson and George Washington meet as they traveled toward Philadelphia?
2. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
3. After Dr. Rush seemed to be cured of yellow fever, how many patients sought him in a day?
4. When did the Black Plague strike in England?
5. What church in Philadelphia had been built with the help of blacks?
(a) St. John Episcopal Church.
(b) St. George Methodist Church.
(c) St. Thomas Episcopal Church.
(d) St. Peter Episcopal Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the governor of Pennsylvania in 1793?
2. Which member of the special committee was in charge of providing food for the city?
3. On August 27, how many senators from the Pennsylvania legislature met at the state house?
4. On what day did the death toll fall below thirty?
5. Who was the speaker of the Senate in 1793?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)