|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: this Unmerciful Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many groups in Philadelphia stepped forward and offered to help with the sick and deceased?
2. How often had the College of Physicians promised to meet during the plague?
(a) Every Monday.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Every other week.
(d) Every Tuesday.
3. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
4. How many pounds of blood did Dr. Rush and other doctors at that time believe that the human body held?
5. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
2. In what alley did Helmuth find 40 dead?
3. By September 17, how many burials were taking place daily?
4. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
5. When did Clarkson ask the physicians from the College of Physicians to come to a meeting about the plague?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)