|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: this Unmerciful Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bundles of shirts and dresses for orphans were sent by the Widow Grubb?
2. After Dr. Rush seemed to be cured of yellow fever, how many patients sought him in a day?
3. What type of church did Reverend Mr. Helmuth pastor?
4. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
5. How old was Matthew Clarkson when the plague struck Philadelphia?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what alley did Helmuth find 40 dead?
2. On October 17, which committee member wrote in the official minutes that the fever was winning?
3. How old was the servant boy that Dr. Rush trained to open a vein and see the sick?
4. How did Louis XVI die?
5. How many died on September 8?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)