|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: this Unmerciful Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whose farm was Major Christian Piercy put out of a stagecoach?
2. In which direction were the swamps near Philadelphia that had lost water due to the intense heat?
3. How many patients did Dr. Rush's five assistants each see in one day after Dr. Rush's recovery?
4. When did Matthew Clarkson become mayor of Philadelphia?
5. Who was the speaker of the Senate in 1793?
(a) Samuel Powel.
(b) Mason Brighting.
(c) John Whitcomb.
(d) Jason Manning.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was a portrait of Absalom Jones painted by Raphaelle?
2. When did George and Martha Washington leave Philadelphia?
3. How many families did Jones and Allen visit in one day?
4. What was the average yearly income in Philadelphia in 1793?
5. How many shops were in Philadelphia in 1793?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)