|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: this Unmerciful Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the citizens of Manhattan send to aid Philadelphians?
2. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
3. How many pounds of blood did Dr. Rush and other doctors at that time believe that the human body held?
4. How many Overseers were in charge of managing the city almshouse?
5. After a sailor died in a boarding house, who was the next person to die?
(a) Mr. Moore.
(b) Mr. Peter Aston.
(c) Mr. Denny.
(d) Mrs. Richard Parkinson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many representatives met at the state house on August 27?
2. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
3. What decorated houses where people were sick from the yellow fever?
4. When Rush contracted yellow fever again, how many days did he spend confined to bed unable to lift his head?
5. How many people who contracted yellow fever usually died from it?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)