|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: this Unmerciful Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the first of September, how many people were jammed into Bush Hill?
(a) About 75.
(b) Over 100.
(c) Around 50.
(d) Nearly 150.
2. When did Stephen Girard contract a mild case of yellow fever?
3. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
(a) Robert Morris.
(b) Matthew Clarkson
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) Benjamin Rush.
4. What was the name of a memorable poem written by Philip Freneau?
5. Who was the owner of Bush Hill?
(a) William Hamilton.
(b) Robert Ashworth.
(c) David Browning.
(d) George Smythe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
2. What type of church did Reverend Mr. Helmuth pastor?
3. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
4. Where did federal department heads move their offices?
5. What newspaper was printed occasionally by September?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)