|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: this Unmerciful Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On October 17, which committee member wrote in the official minutes that the fever was winning?
(a) Caleb Lownes.
(b) David Bryan.
(c) John Bordley.
(d) Matthew Carey.
2. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
3. How many rooms were there in Bush Hill?
4. How long had medical professionals believed that disease was caused by body humors being out of balance?
(a) 3,000 years.
(b) 700 years.
(c) 2,500 years.
(d) 500 years.
5. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what type of church was Reverend John Schmidt a pastor?
2. How much did some nurses begin receiving for tending the sick?
3. How many groups in Philadelphia stepped forward and offered to help with the sick and deceased?
4. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
5. Who was the governor of Pennsylvania in 1793?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)