|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: this Unmerciful Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Louis XVI die?
(a) In a dungeon with no food or water.
(d) Shot by a firing squad.
2. Of what type of church was Reverend John Schmidt a pastor?
3. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
4. By the time Dr. Rush contracted yellow fever, how many doctors had died?
5. When was a portrait of Absalom Jones painted by Raphaelle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
3. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
4. How old was Matthew Clarkson when the plague struck Philadelphia?
5. How many pounds of blood did Dr. Rush and other doctors at that time believe that the human body held?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)