|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: this Unmerciful Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On August 27, how many senators from the Pennsylvania legislature met at the state house?
2. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
3. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
4. After Dr. Rush's assistants bled him and administered the purge, how many days did it take for him to get back on his feet?
5. What was the name of the doctor who had studied yellow fever, but never seen it?
(a) Dr. Samuel Griffitts.
(b) Dr. Benjamin Rush.
(c) Dr. William Currie.
(d) Dr. Benjamin Duffield.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did George Washington plan to be gone from Philadelphia when he left the city?
2. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
3. For how many years had doctors been using bloodletting or phlebotomy?
4. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
5. Where did John Bill Ricketts take his circus for the summer?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)