|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: this Unmerciful Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By September 5, how many of Dr. Rush's patients did he claim improved with the Ten-and-Ten treatment?
(a) 29 out of 30.
(b) 3 out of 5.
(c) 8 out of 10.
(d) 15 out of 20.
2. Who was the governor of Pennsylvania in 1793?
3. How long did George Washington plan to be gone from Philadelphia when he left the city?
(a) 15 days.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 20 days.
(d) 1 month.
4. A few days before being called to care for Catherine LeMaigre, which doctor had lost his daughter to the same fever?
(a) Dr. Hodge.
(b) Dr. Foulke.
(c) Dr. Wyatt.
(d) Dr. Rush.
5. How many cords of wood did a subcommittee obtain before winter set in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did the black leaders attempt to raise in order to build a new church?
2. How many times did it rain in September, 1793?
3. How many times a day would Dr. Rush administer the Ten-and-Ten or Ten-and-Fifteen Treatment?
4. How many people who contracted yellow fever usually died from it?
5. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)