|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: this Unmerciful Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
2. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
3. Where did federal department heads move their offices?
4. How old was Israel Israel at the time of the plague?
5. How many died on September 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Dr. Rush realize that he had yellow fever?
2. How many shops were in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. Where did Jones and Allen discover a house where the mother was dead, the father was dying, and the children were huddled together, frightened and hungry?
4. How many whale oil streetlamps were in Philadelphia in 1793?
5. By the time Dr. Rush contracted yellow fever, how many doctors had died?
This section contains 118 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)