|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: this Unmerciful Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Clarkson have?
2. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
(b) New York.
4. In what alley did Helmuth find 40 dead?
5. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was donated to refugees from Santo Domingo?
2. Where was Stephen Girard born?
3. For how many days did Peter Helm and Stephen Girard attend to Bush HIll?
4. What did many people sprinkle around their rooms after whitewashing them?
5. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
This section contains 116 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)