|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight: this Unmerciful Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Isaac Heston when the plague struck Philadelphia?
2. Which member of the special committee was in charge of providing food for the city?
(a) Henry Deforest.
(b) Samuel Benge.
(c) Israel Israel.
(d) James Sharswood.
3. How many patients did Dr. Rush's five assistants each see in one day after Dr. Rush's recovery?
4. When was the last time that there was a yellow fever epidemic?
5. Of what type of church was Reverend John Schmidt a pastor?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many died on September 8?
2. At whose farm was Major Christian Piercy put out of a stagecoach?
3. What church in Philadelphia had been built with the help of blacks?
4. What illness was seen in January of 1793?
5. What paper did Andrew Brown publish?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)