|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: It Was Our Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did A.B., a contributor to "Dunlap's American Daily Advertiser," find in rainwater barrels?
(a) Dead cats.
(d) Dead dogs.
2. What illness was seen in January of 1793?
(d) Scarlet fever.
3. How many families did Jones and Allen visit in one day?
4. How much did some nurses begin receiving for tending the sick?
(a) $4-5 a day.
(b) $5-6 a day.
(c) $3-4 a day.
(d) $1-2 a day.
5. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
2. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
3. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
4. What was the average yearly income in Philadelphia in 1793?
5. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)