|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: It Was Our Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
2. What doctor wrote about the disgusting aspects of the vomit that spewed from fever victims?
(a) Benjamin Rush.
(b) Walter Reed.
(c) William Lewis.
(d) Isaac Cathrall.
3. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
4. In which direction were the swamps near Philadelphia that had lost water due to the intense heat?
5. How many Guardians were in charge of caring for the poor who did not live in the city almshouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of the state house building were the rooms of Joseph Fry, the doorkeeper who died from the fever?
2. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
3. Where did John Bill Ricketts take his circus for the summer?
4. Where was the militia company stationed that shot off a cannon in Chapter 4?
5. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)