|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: It Was Our Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
(a) On or near Main St.
(b) On or near Water St.
(c) 4th St.
(d) 13th St.
2. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
3. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) July 15.
(b) August 3.
(c) August 1.
(d) July 31.
4. Who was the governor of Pennsylvania in 1793?
5. How many families did Jones and Allen visit in one day?
Short Answer Questions
1. After a sailor died in a boarding house, who was the next person to die?
2. What was the name of Clarkson's son who died during the plague?
3. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
4. What did many people sprinkle around their rooms after whitewashing them?
5. How many times a day did Charles Willson Peale fire a musket inside his house?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)