|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: It Was Our Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many families did Jones and Allen visit in one day?
2. In what part of the state house building were the rooms of Joseph Fry, the doorkeeper who died from the fever?
3. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
4. How many representatives met at the state house on August 27?
5. Where was the city almshouse located?
(a) Water St.
(b) Main St.
(c) Ashton St.
(d) Spruce St.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the governor of Pennsylvania in 1793?
2. How long had medical professionals believed that disease was caused by body humors being out of balance?
3. Where did Jones and Allen discover a house where the mother was dead, the father was dying, and the children were huddled together, frightened and hungry?
4. Where was the militia company stationed that shot off a cannon in Chapter 4?
5. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)