|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: It Was Our Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did federal department heads move their offices?
2. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
3. How many Guardians were in charge of caring for the poor who did not live in the city almshouse?
4. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
5. On August 27, how many senators from the Pennsylvania legislature met at the state house?
Short Answer Questions
1. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
2. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
3. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
4. How many representatives met at the state house on August 27?
5. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)