|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: It Was Our Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
(c) Santo Domingo.
2. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
3. How many families did Jones and Allen visit in one day?
4. What did many people sprinkle around their rooms after whitewashing them?
(d) Baking soda.
5. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Robert Morris.
(c) Matthew Clarkson
(d) Benjamin Rush.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people who contracted yellow fever usually died from it?
2. Where did John Bill Ricketts take his circus for the summer?
3. How many shops were in Philadelphia in 1793?
4. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
5. When did a savage storm hit the city bringing winds and torrents of rain?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)