|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: It Was Our Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the owner of Bush Hill?
(a) Robert Ashworth.
(b) David Browning.
(c) George Smythe.
(d) William Hamilton.
2. What cargo did the sloop Amelia bring to Philadelphia?
3. What were the sewers called in Philadelphia?
4. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
5. How did Louis XVI die?
(b) Shot by a firing squad.
(c) In a dungeon with no food or water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many people sprinkle around their rooms after whitewashing them?
2. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
3. How much did some nurses begin receiving for tending the sick?
4. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
5. How many Guardians were in charge of caring for the poor who did not live in the city almshouse?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)