|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: It Was Our Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many blacks were Jones and Allen in direct contact with who might have helped tend the sick?
2. What was the name of the second-year medical student who volunteered to help at Bush Hill?
(a) Isaac Hayes.
(b) Mason Davidson.
(c) Charles Caldwell.
(d) Edward Franklin.
3. What day of the week did Catherine LeMaigre die?
4. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
5. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
(a) About every 30 minutes.
(b) Every couple hours.
(c) Every 10 minutes or so.
(d) Every 15 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many representatives met at the state house on August 27?
2. What was the average yearly income in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. How many rooms were there in Bush Hill?
4. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
5. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)