|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: It Was Our Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
2. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
3. How many people who contracted yellow fever usually died from it?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 75 percent.
(c) 25 percent.
(d) 50 percent.
4. How many rooms were there in Bush Hill?
5. What type of church did Rev. J. Henry C. Helmuth pastor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
2. What did A.B., a contributor to "Dunlap's American Daily Advertiser," find in rainwater barrels?
3. How long did George Washington plan to be gone from Philadelphia when he left the city?
4. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
5. What cargo did the sloop Amelia bring to Philadelphia?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)