|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: It Was Our Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) August 1.
(b) July 15.
(c) July 31.
(d) August 3.
2. A few days before being called to care for Catherine LeMaigre, which doctor had lost his daughter to the same fever?
(a) Dr. Rush.
(b) Dr. Hodge.
(c) Dr. Foulke.
(d) Dr. Wyatt.
3. Where was the city almshouse located?
(a) Water St.
(b) Spruce St.
(c) Main St.
(d) Ashton St.
4. When was the last time that there was a yellow fever epidemic?
5. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week did Catherine LeMaigre die?
2. In 1793, what percent of Philadelphia's black worked as live-in domestic workers?
3. How many families did Jones and Allen visit in one day?
4. How much did some nurses begin receiving for tending the sick?
5. What was the name of Clarkson's son who died during the plague?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)