|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: It Was Our Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
2. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
3. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
4. How old was Matthew Clarkson when the plague struck Philadelphia?
5. What was the name of the second-year medical student who volunteered to help at Bush Hill?
(a) Charles Caldwell.
(b) Mason Davidson.
(c) Edward Franklin.
(d) Isaac Hayes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many died on September 8?
2. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. When did Matthew Clarkson become mayor of Philadelphia?
5. Where did Jones and Allen discover a house where the mother was dead, the father was dying, and the children were huddled together, frightened and hungry?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)