|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: It Was Our Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Matthew Clarkson become mayor of Philadelphia?
2. What was the name of the doctor who had studied yellow fever, but never seen it?
(a) Dr. Benjamin Rush.
(b) Dr. Benjamin Duffield.
(c) Dr. Samuel Griffitts.
(d) Dr. William Currie.
3. How much money did the black leaders attempt to raise in order to build a new church?
4. When did Clarkson ask the physicians from the College of Physicians to come to a meeting about the plague?
(a) August 14.
(b) August 19.
(c) August 28.
(d) August 25.
5. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the newspaper that was printed at the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. How many families did Jones and Allen visit in one day?
4. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
5. What doctor wrote about the disgusting aspects of the vomit that spewed from fever victims?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)