|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: It Was Our Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A few days before being called to care for Catherine LeMaigre, which doctor had lost his daughter to the same fever?
(a) Dr. Rush.
(b) Dr. Wyatt.
(c) Dr. Foulke.
(d) Dr. Hodge.
2. In what part of the state house building were the rooms of Joseph Fry, the doorkeeper who died from the fever?
3. What was the name of Clarkson's son who died during the plague?
4. In which direction were the swamps near Philadelphia that had lost water due to the intense heat?
5. How many shops were in Philadelphia in 1793?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many families did Jones and Allen visit in one day?
2. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. Where did John Bill Ricketts take his circus for the summer?
4. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
5. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)