|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: It Was Our Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
(a) 13th St.
(b) On or near Main St.
(c) 4th St.
(d) On or near Water St.
2. Where did federal department heads move their offices?
3. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
4. What doctor wrote about the disgusting aspects of the vomit that spewed from fever victims?
(a) Walter Reed.
(b) Benjamin Rush.
(c) Isaac Cathrall.
(d) William Lewis.
5. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
2. How many times a day did Charles Willson Peale fire a musket inside his house?
3. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
4. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
5. About how many blacks in Philadelphia were slaves?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)