|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: It Was Our Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Clarkson ask the physicians from the College of Physicians to come to a meeting about the plague?
(a) August 14.
(b) August 19.
(c) August 25.
(d) August 28.
2. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) August 1.
(b) July 31.
(c) July 15.
(d) August 3.
3. In what part of the state house building were the rooms of Joseph Fry, the doorkeeper who died from the fever?
4. How many rooms were there in Bush Hill?
5. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
2. How many Guardians were in charge of caring for the poor who did not live in the city almshouse?
3. In which direction were the swamps near Philadelphia that had lost water due to the intense heat?
4. How much money did the black leaders attempt to raise in order to build a new church?
5. Where was the mansion located that was commandeered for a place to care for seriously ill patients?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)