|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: It Was Our Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
(a) Mercury and the root of a poisonous plant.
(b) Cold cloths.
(c) Barley water and apple water.
(d) Ice chips.
2. When did George and Martha Washington leave Philadelphia?
(a) September 10.
(b) September 21.
(c) August 23.
(d) September 30.
3. How many died on September 8?
4. How did Louis XVI die?
(c) Shot by a firing squad.
(d) In a dungeon with no food or water.
5. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
Short Answer Questions
1. What cargo did the sloop Amelia bring to Philadelphia?
2. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
3. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
4. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
5. What did many people sprinkle around their rooms after whitewashing them?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)