|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Clarkson's son who died during the plague?
2. Who was the speaker of the Senate in 1793?
(a) Samuel Powel.
(b) Jason Manning.
(c) John Whitcomb.
(d) Mason Brighting.
3. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
4. What were the sewers called in Philadelphia?
5. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many died on September 8?
2. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
3. How many rooms were there in Bush Hill?
4. Where was the mansion located that was commandeered for a place to care for seriously ill patients?
5. How many Guardians were in charge of caring for the poor who did not live in the city almshouse?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)