|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
2. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. Where was the mansion located that was commandeered for a place to care for seriously ill patients?
(a) 3 miles south of the city.
(b) At the western edge of the city.
(c) At eastern edge of the city.
(d) 2 ½ miles northwest of the city.
4. In which direction were the swamps near Philadelphia that had lost water due to the intense heat?
5. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
2. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
3. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
4. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
5. On August 27, how many senators from the Pennsylvania legislature met at the state house?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)