|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many representatives met at the state house on August 27?
2. On August 27, how many senators from the Pennsylvania legislature met at the state house?
3. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
4. In what part of the state house building were the rooms of Joseph Fry, the doorkeeper who died from the fever?
5. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the owner of Bush Hill?
2. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
3. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
4. What were the sewers called in Philadelphia?
5. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)