|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many died on September 8?
2. What did many people sprinkle around their rooms after whitewashing them?
(b) Baking soda.
3. How many times a day did Charles Willson Peale fire a musket inside his house?
4. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
5. How did Louis XVI die?
(c) Shot by a firing squad.
(d) In a dungeon with no food or water.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which direction were the swamps near Philadelphia that had lost water due to the intense heat?
2. In what boarding house did a sailor die of a fever?
3. How many Guardians were in charge of caring for the poor who did not live in the city almshouse?
4. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
5. How many representatives met at the state house on August 27?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)