|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many died on September 8?
2. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
3. How many Overseers were in charge of managing the city almshouse?
4. When did Matthew Clarkson become mayor of Philadelphia?
5. How many representatives met at the state house on August 27?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
2. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
3. When did Clarkson ask the physicians from the College of Physicians to come to a meeting about the plague?
4. What did A.B., a contributor to "Dunlap's American Daily Advertiser," find in rainwater barrels?
5. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)