|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
2. How many representatives met at the state house on August 27?
3. What were the sewers called in Philadelphia?
4. In what boarding house did a sailor die of a fever?
(a) Maggie MacPherson's.
(b) Richard Denny's.
(c) Sarah Smythe's.
(d) William Wright's.
5. What cargo did the sloop Amelia bring to Philadelphia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
2. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
3. How many died on September 8?
4. When did Clarkson ask the physicians from the College of Physicians to come to a meeting about the plague?
5. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)