|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of church did Rev. J. Henry C. Helmuth pastor?
2. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
3. How many Guardians were in charge of caring for the poor who did not live in the city almshouse?
4. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
5. How many people do historians estimate fled from Philadelphia during the fever?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many people sprinkle around their rooms after whitewashing them?
2. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
3. How many rooms were there in Bush Hill?
4. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
5. Who was the owner of Bush Hill?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)