|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did a savage storm hit the city bringing winds and torrents of rain?
(a) August 30.
(b) August 29.
(c) August 25.
(d) August 21.
2. How many died on September 8?
3. How many representatives met at the state house on August 27?
4. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
(a) Every 15 minutes.
(b) Every couple hours.
(c) Every 10 minutes or so.
(d) About every 30 minutes.
5. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
2. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
3. How many Overseers were in charge of managing the city almshouse?
4. How did Louis XVI die?
5. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)