|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
(c) Santo Domingo.
2. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Matthew Clarkson
(c) Benjamin Rush.
(d) Robert Morris.
3. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
4. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
5. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Overseers were in charge of managing the city almshouse?
2. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
3. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
4. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
5. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)