|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
2. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
3. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
4. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Benjamin Rush.
(c) Matthew Clarkson
(d) Robert Morris.
5. When did Clarkson ask the physicians from the College of Physicians to come to a meeting about the plague?
(a) August 19.
(b) August 25.
(c) August 28.
(d) August 14.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
2. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
3. What was the name of the doctor who had studied yellow fever, but never seen it?
4. How many times a day did Charles Willson Peale fire a musket inside his house?
5. What type of church did Rev. J. Henry C. Helmuth pastor?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)