|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Matthew Clarkson when the plague struck Philadelphia?
2. How many died on September 8?
3. What was the name of the second-year medical student who volunteered to help at Bush Hill?
(a) Mason Davidson.
(b) Isaac Hayes.
(c) Charles Caldwell.
(d) Edward Franklin.
4. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
(a) Santo Domingo.
5. In which direction were the swamps near Philadelphia that had lost water due to the intense heat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week did Catherine LeMaigre die?
2. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
3. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
4. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
5. A few days before being called to care for Catherine LeMaigre, which doctor had lost his daughter to the same fever?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)