|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cargo did the sloop Amelia bring to Philadelphia?
2. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
3. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
4. Who was the governor of Pennsylvania in 1793?
5. How old was Matthew Clarkson when the plague struck Philadelphia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
2. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
3. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
4. When did Matthew Clarkson become mayor of Philadelphia?
5. How did Louis XVI die?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)