|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a sailor died in a boarding house, who was the next person to die?
(a) Mr. Denny.
(b) Mrs. Richard Parkinson.
(c) Mr. Moore.
(d) Mr. Peter Aston.
2. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
3. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
4. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
5. Where did federal department heads move their offices?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
2. How many Guardians were in charge of caring for the poor who did not live in the city almshouse?
3. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
4. How many Overseers were in charge of managing the city almshouse?
5. What illness was seen in January of 1793?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)