|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people who contracted yellow fever usually died from it?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 50 percent.
(c) 25 percent.
(d) 75 percent.
2. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
3. When was the last time that there was a yellow fever epidemic?
4. Where was the city almshouse located?
(a) Water St.
(b) Spruce St.
(c) Ashton St.
(d) Main St.
5. How many children did Clarkson have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of the state house building were the rooms of Joseph Fry, the doorkeeper who died from the fever?
2. What type of church did Rev. J. Henry C. Helmuth pastor?
3. How many rooms were there in Bush Hill?
4. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
5. Where was the militia company stationed that shot off a cannon in Chapter 4?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)