|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the last time that there was a yellow fever epidemic?
2. How many people who contracted yellow fever usually died from it?
(a) 50 percent.
(b) 25 percent.
(c) 10 percent.
(d) 75 percent.
3. When did Clarkson ask the physicians from the College of Physicians to come to a meeting about the plague?
(a) August 19.
(b) August 28.
(c) August 25.
(d) August 14.
4. How many died on September 8?
5. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
2. When did George and Martha Washington leave Philadelphia?
3. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
4. What type of church did Rev. J. Henry C. Helmuth pastor?
5. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)