|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
2. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
(a) Matthew Clarkson
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Benjamin Rush.
(d) Robert Morris.
3. What did many people sprinkle around their rooms after whitewashing them?
(a) Baking soda.
4. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
(b) Santo Domingo.
5. What was the name of the second-year medical student who volunteered to help at Bush Hill?
(a) Isaac Hayes.
(b) Mason Davidson.
(c) Charles Caldwell.
(d) Edward Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did A.B., a contributor to "Dunlap's American Daily Advertiser," find in rainwater barrels?
2. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What was the name of Clarkson's son who died during the plague?
4. How many children did Clarkson have?
5. How many times a day did Charles Willson Peale fire a musket inside his house?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)