|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
2. In what boarding house did a sailor die of a fever?
(a) Sarah Smythe's.
(b) Richard Denny's.
(c) William Wright's.
(d) Maggie MacPherson's.
3. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
4. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
5. What day of the week did Catherine LeMaigre die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness was seen in January of 1793?
2. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
3. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
4. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
5. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)