|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Louis XVI die?
(c) In a dungeon with no food or water.
(d) Shot by a firing squad.
2. In which direction were the swamps near Philadelphia that had lost water due to the intense heat?
3. What was the name of the doctor who had studied yellow fever, but never seen it?
(a) Dr. Benjamin Rush.
(b) Dr. Benjamin Duffield.
(c) Dr. William Currie.
(d) Dr. Samuel Griffitts.
4. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
5. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
2. When did a savage storm hit the city bringing winds and torrents of rain?
3. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
4. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
5. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)