|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
(a) Robert Morris.
(b) Benjamin Rush.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) Matthew Clarkson
2. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
(c) New York.
3. How many people do historians estimate fled from Philadelphia during the fever?
4. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
(a) Every 15 minutes.
(b) Every 10 minutes or so.
(c) Every couple hours.
(d) About every 30 minutes.
5. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
2. How many times a day did Charles Willson Peale fire a musket inside his house?
3. When did a savage storm hit the city bringing winds and torrents of rain?
4. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
5. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)