|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
2. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
3. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
4. In what boarding house did a sailor die of a fever?
(a) Sarah Smythe's.
(b) Richard Denny's.
(c) William Wright's.
(d) Maggie MacPherson's.
5. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) July 15.
(b) August 3.
(c) August 1.
(d) July 31.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
2. How many children did Clarkson have?
3. What did many people sprinkle around their rooms after whitewashing them?
4. How many shops were in Philadelphia in 1793?
5. What were the sewers called in Philadelphia?
This section contains 114 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)