|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
2. How many children did Clarkson have?
3. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
(b) New York.
4. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
(a) Ice chips.
(b) Barley water and apple water.
(c) Cold cloths.
(d) Mercury and the root of a poisonous plant.
5. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
2. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
3. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
4. What did A.B., a contributor to "Dunlap's American Daily Advertiser," find in rainwater barrels?
5. In what boarding house did a sailor die of a fever?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)