|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shops were in Philadelphia in 1793?
2. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
3. In which direction were the swamps near Philadelphia that had lost water due to the intense heat?
4. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
5. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did A.B., a contributor to "Dunlap's American Daily Advertiser," find in rainwater barrels?
2. What was the name of the doctor who had studied yellow fever, but never seen it?
3. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
4. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
5. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)