|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Louis XVI die?
(a) In a dungeon with no food or water.
(b) Shot by a firing squad.
2. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
3. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
4. How many people do historians estimate fled from Philadelphia during the fever?
5. After a sailor died in a boarding house, who was the next person to die?
(a) Mrs. Richard Parkinson.
(b) Mr. Peter Aston.
(c) Mr. Denny.
(d) Mr. Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which direction were the swamps near Philadelphia that had lost water due to the intense heat?
2. In what boarding house did a sailor die of a fever?
3. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
4. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
5. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)