|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
(a) 4th St.
(b) 13th St.
(c) On or near Water St.
(d) On or near Main St.
2. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
3. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
(c) New York.
4. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
5. What did A.B., a contributor to "Dunlap's American Daily Advertiser," find in rainwater barrels?
(a) Dead cats.
(c) Dead dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
2. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
3. What was the name of the doctor who had studied yellow fever, but never seen it?
4. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
5. How many people who contracted yellow fever usually died from it?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)