|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Clarkson have?
2. What cargo did the sloop Amelia bring to Philadelphia?
3. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
4. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
5. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. How many people do historians estimate fled from Philadelphia during the fever?
3. After a sailor died in a boarding house, who was the next person to die?
4. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
5. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)