|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did A.B., a contributor to "Dunlap's American Daily Advertiser," find in rainwater barrels?
(b) Dead dogs.
(c) Dead cats.
2. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
3. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
4. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
5. What was the name of Clarkson's son who died during the plague?
Short Answer Questions
1. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
2. What illness was seen in January of 1793?
3. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
4. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
5. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)