|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Matthew Clarkson become mayor of Philadelphia?
2. How did Louis XVI die?
(b) In a dungeon with no food or water.
(c) Shot by a firing squad.
3. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
(a) Every 10 minutes or so.
(b) Every 15 minutes.
(c) About every 30 minutes.
(d) Every couple hours.
4. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
5. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
3. How many people do historians estimate fled from Philadelphia during the fever?
4. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
5. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)