|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
2. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
3. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
4. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
5. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did A.B., a contributor to "Dunlap's American Daily Advertiser," find in rainwater barrels?
2. What type of church did Rev. J. Henry C. Helmuth pastor?
3. How long had medical professionals believed that disease was caused by body humors being out of balance?
4. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
5. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)