|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
2. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
(a) On or near Main St.
(b) 13th St.
(c) On or near Water St.
(d) 4th St.
3. How long had medical professionals believed that disease was caused by body humors being out of balance?
(a) 3,000 years.
(b) 700 years.
(c) 500 years.
(d) 2,500 years.
4. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
5. How many times a day did Charles Willson Peale fire a musket inside his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What cargo did the sloop Amelia bring to Philadelphia?
2. When did Matthew Clarkson become mayor of Philadelphia?
3. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
4. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
5. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)