|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
2. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
3. What did many people sprinkle around their rooms after whitewashing them?
(a) Baking soda.
4. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
5. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
(c) Santo Domingo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Clarkson's son who died during the plague?
2. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
3. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
4. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
5. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)