|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
2. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
3. What did A.B., a contributor to "Dunlap's American Daily Advertiser," find in rainwater barrels?
(b) Dead cats.
(d) Dead dogs.
4. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
5. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
2. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
3. A few days before being called to care for Catherine LeMaigre, which doctor had lost his daughter to the same fever?
4. What was the name of Clarkson's son who died during the plague?
5. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)