|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
2. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
3. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
4. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
5. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did a savage storm hit the city bringing winds and torrents of rain?
2. How many shops were in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. When did Matthew Clarkson become mayor of Philadelphia?
4. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
5. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)