|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
(a) Every 10 minutes or so.
(b) Every couple hours.
(c) About every 30 minutes.
(d) Every 15 minutes.
2. What type of church did Rev. J. Henry C. Helmuth pastor?
3. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
4. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
(a) 13th St.
(b) 4th St.
(c) On or near Main St.
(d) On or near Water St.
5. What was the name of the doctor who had studied yellow fever, but never seen it?
(a) Dr. Benjamin Rush.
(b) Dr. William Currie.
(c) Dr. Benjamin Duffield.
(d) Dr. Samuel Griffitts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
2. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
3. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
4. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
5. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)