|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
2. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
3. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
(a) Every 15 minutes.
(b) Every couple hours.
(c) About every 30 minutes.
(d) Every 10 minutes or so.
4. What were the sewers called in Philadelphia?
5. When did a savage storm hit the city bringing winds and torrents of rain?
(a) August 25.
(b) August 29.
(c) August 30.
(d) August 21.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
2. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
3. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
4. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
5. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)