|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of church did Rev. J. Henry C. Helmuth pastor?
2. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
3. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
4. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
(a) Every 10 minutes or so.
(b) About every 30 minutes.
(c) Every couple hours.
(d) Every 15 minutes.
5. In what boarding house did a sailor die of a fever?
(a) Sarah Smythe's.
(b) William Wright's.
(c) Maggie MacPherson's.
(d) Richard Denny's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which direction were the swamps near Philadelphia that had lost water due to the intense heat?
2. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
4. What day of the week did Catherine LeMaigre die?
5. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)