|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which direction were the swamps near Philadelphia that had lost water due to the intense heat?
2. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
(a) Benjamin Rush.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Matthew Clarkson
(d) Robert Morris.
3. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
4. How did Louis XVI die?
(b) In a dungeon with no food or water.
(d) Shot by a firing squad.
5. A few days before being called to care for Catherine LeMaigre, which doctor had lost his daughter to the same fever?
(a) Dr. Hodge.
(b) Dr. Wyatt.
(c) Dr. Foulke.
(d) Dr. Rush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
2. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
3. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
4. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
5. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)