|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had medical professionals believed that disease was caused by body humors being out of balance?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 2,500 years.
(c) 700 years.
(d) 3,000 years.
2. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
3. How did Louis XVI die?
(b) In a dungeon with no food or water.
(d) Shot by a firing squad.
4. After a sailor died in a boarding house, who was the next person to die?
(a) Mr. Moore.
(b) Mr. Peter Aston.
(c) Mrs. Richard Parkinson.
(d) Mr. Denny.
5. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
2. In what boarding house did a sailor die of a fever?
3. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
4. In which direction were the swamps near Philadelphia that had lost water due to the intense heat?
5. What type of church did Rev. J. Henry C. Helmuth pastor?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)