|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
2. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
3. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
(a) Benjamin Rush.
(b) Matthew Clarkson
(c) Robert Morris.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
4. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
5. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
2. In which direction were the swamps near Philadelphia that had lost water due to the intense heat?
3. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
4. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
5. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)