|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
2. What illness was seen in January of 1793?
(d) Scarlet fever.
3. What were the sewers called in Philadelphia?
4. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
(d) New York.
5. How many people who contracted yellow fever usually died from it?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 75 percent.
(c) 25 percent.
(d) 50 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
2. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. How many shops were in Philadelphia in 1793?
4. How did Louis XVI die?
5. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)