|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
(b) New York.
2. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
(d) Santo Domingo.
3. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
(a) 4th St.
(b) On or near Water St.
(c) 13th St.
(d) On or near Main St.
4. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
5. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
2. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
4. How did Louis XVI die?
5. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)