|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the sewers called in Philadelphia?
2. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
3. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
(a) Every couple hours.
(b) Every 15 minutes.
(c) Every 10 minutes or so.
(d) About every 30 minutes.
4. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
5. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
(c) Santo Domingo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
2. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
3. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
4. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
5. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)