|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A few days before being called to care for Catherine LeMaigre, which doctor had lost his daughter to the same fever?
(a) Dr. Hodge.
(b) Dr. Foulke.
(c) Dr. Wyatt.
(d) Dr. Rush.
2. How many shops were in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
(a) New York.
4. What day of the week did Catherine LeMaigre die?
5. After a sailor died in a boarding house, who was the next person to die?
(a) Mr. Moore.
(b) Mr. Peter Aston.
(c) Mrs. Richard Parkinson.
(d) Mr. Denny.
Short Answer Questions
1. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
2. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
3. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
4. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
5. What cargo did the sloop Amelia bring to Philadelphia?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)