|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
2. How long had medical professionals believed that disease was caused by body humors being out of balance?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 3,000 years.
(c) 700 years.
(d) 2,500 years.
3. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
4. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
5. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what boarding house did a sailor die of a fever?
2. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
3. What day of the week did Catherine LeMaigre die?
4. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
5. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)