|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
(d) Santo Domingo.
2. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Robert Morris.
(c) Benjamin Rush.
(d) Matthew Clarkson
3. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
4. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
5. After a sailor died in a boarding house, who was the next person to die?
(a) Mr. Moore.
(b) Mrs. Richard Parkinson.
(c) Mr. Denny.
(d) Mr. Peter Aston.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Louis XVI die?
2. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
3. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
4. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
5. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)