|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) August 3.
(b) July 15.
(c) August 1.
(d) July 31.
2. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
4. What illness was seen in January of 1793?
(b) Scarlet fever.
5. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
2. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
3. When did a savage storm hit the city bringing winds and torrents of rain?
4. How did Louis XVI die?
5. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)