|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
2. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
3. How long had medical professionals believed that disease was caused by body humors being out of balance?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 2,500 years.
(c) 3,000 years.
(d) 700 years.
4. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
5. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
2. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. What day of the week did Catherine LeMaigre die?
4. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
5. What illness was seen in January of 1793?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)