|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
2. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
3. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
4. How long had medical professionals believed that disease was caused by body humors being out of balance?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 3,000 years.
(c) 700 years.
(d) 2,500 years.
5. What were the sewers called in Philadelphia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
2. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
3. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
4. When did a savage storm hit the city bringing winds and torrents of rain?
5. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)