|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
2. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) August 1.
(b) August 3.
(c) July 31.
(d) July 15.
3. What type of church did Rev. J. Henry C. Helmuth pastor?
4. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
5. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
2. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
3. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
4. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
5. How many people who contracted yellow fever usually died from it?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)