|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
2. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
3. In what boarding house did a sailor die of a fever?
(a) Maggie MacPherson's.
(b) Sarah Smythe's.
(c) William Wright's.
(d) Richard Denny's.
4. How did Louis XVI die?
(c) In a dungeon with no food or water.
(d) Shot by a firing squad.
5. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
2. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
3. What day of the week did Catherine LeMaigre die?
4. What type of church did Rev. J. Henry C. Helmuth pastor?
5. What illness was seen in January of 1793?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)