|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
2. What were the sewers called in Philadelphia?
3. What day of the week did Catherine LeMaigre die?
4. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
(a) Every 10 minutes or so.
(b) Every couple hours.
(c) About every 30 minutes.
(d) Every 15 minutes.
5. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
Short Answer Questions
1. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
2. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
3. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
4. What type of church did Rev. J. Henry C. Helmuth pastor?
5. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)