|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
2. How did Louis XVI die?
(a) Shot by a firing squad.
(b) In a dungeon with no food or water.
3. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
4. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
(a) Matthew Clarkson
(b) Benjamin Rush.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) Robert Morris.
5. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
(a) Santo Domingo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
2. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
3. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
4. What cargo did the sloop Amelia bring to Philadelphia?
5. What were the sewers called in Philadelphia?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)