|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: All Was Not Right.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
2. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
(a) On or near Water St.
(b) On or near Main St.
(c) 4th St.
(d) 13th St.
3. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
4. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
5. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had medical professionals believed that disease was caused by body humors being out of balance?
2. What type of church did Rev. J. Henry C. Helmuth pastor?
3. How many shops were in Philadelphia in 1793?
4. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
5. What cargo did the sloop Amelia bring to Philadelphia?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)