|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three: Church Bells Tolling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did A.B., a contributor to "Dunlap's American Daily Advertiser," find in rainwater barrels?
(c) Dead cats.
(d) Dead dogs.
2. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
3. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) August 1.
(b) July 15.
(c) August 3.
(d) July 31.
4. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
5. How many people do historians estimate fled from Philadelphia during the fever?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
2. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
3. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
4. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
5. How many times a day did Charles Willson Peale fire a musket inside his house?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)