|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: Improvements and the Public Gratitude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
2. What was the name of Dr. Rush's sister who died during the plague?
3. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
4. Who was the owner of Bush Hill?
(a) David Browning.
(b) William Hamilton.
(c) George Smythe.
(d) Robert Ashworth.
5. What cargo did the sloop Amelia bring to Philadelphia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Matthew Clarkson when the plague struck Philadelphia?
2. What decorated houses where people were sick from the yellow fever?
3. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
4. Which member of the special committee was in charge of providing food for the city?
5. How much money was donated to refugees from Santo Domingo?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)