|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: Improvements and the Public Gratitude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many families did Jones and Allen visit in one day?
2. When did Clarkson ask the physicians from the College of Physicians to come to a meeting about the plague?
(a) August 19.
(b) August 14.
(c) August 28.
(d) August 25.
3. How many died from the plague on October 7?
4. How many rooms were there in Bush Hill?
5. How many representatives met at the state house on August 27?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cords of wood did a subcommittee obtain before winter set in?
2. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
3. How long did George Washington plan to be gone from Philadelphia when he left the city?
4. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
5. When was the Free African Society founded?
This section contains 118 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)