|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: Improvements and the Public Gratitude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By September 5, how many of Dr. Rush's patients did he claim improved with the Ten-and-Ten treatment?
(a) 29 out of 30.
(b) 8 out of 10.
(c) 15 out of 20.
(d) 3 out of 5.
2. How much did a jury award Dr. Rush including court costs when he sued Cobbett for libel?
3. How much more did the committee spend than it had received in donations?
4. How many shops were in Philadelphia in 1793?
5. Where did Dolley Payne Todd go during the fever outbreak?
(d) Gray's Ferry.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did George Washington make a personal inspection of Philadelphia?
2. When did the Black Plague strike in England?
3. What type of church did Rev. J. Henry C. Helmuth pastor?
4. Who had President Washington put in charge when he left Philadelphia?
5. How many patients did Dr. Rush's five assistants each see in one day after Dr. Rush's recovery?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)