|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: Improvements and the Public Gratitude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many died on September 8?
2. How many families did Jones and Allen visit in one day?
3. When did George Washington make a personal inspection of Philadelphia?
(a) November 15.
(b) November 1.
(c) November 20.
(d) November 10.
4. Who was the owner of Bush Hill?
(a) David Browning.
(b) George Smythe.
(c) Robert Ashworth.
(d) William Hamilton.
5. How many cords of wood did a subcommittee obtain before winter set in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Stephen Girard born?
2. In what boarding house did a sailor die of a fever?
3. How many people do historians estimate fled from Philadelphia during the fever?
4. Whose letter did Dr. Rush find in his old medical books about the yellow plagues that had occurred in Virginia about fifty years earlier?
5. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)