|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: Improvements and the Public Gratitude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Clarkson ask the physicians from the College of Physicians to come to a meeting about the plague?
(a) August 25.
(b) August 19.
(c) August 14.
(d) August 28.
2. How much did some nurses begin receiving for tending the sick?
(a) $4-5 a day.
(b) $5-6 a day.
(c) $3-4 a day.
(d) $1-2 a day.
3. How many died on September 8?
4. What paper did Andrew Brown publish?
(a) Federal Gazette.
(b) National Gazette.
(d) Daily News.
5. How many families did Jones and Allen visit in one day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness was seen in January of 1793?
2. How much more did the committee spend than it had received in donations?
3. What church in Philadelphia had been built with the help of blacks?
4. A few days before being called to care for Catherine LeMaigre, which doctor had lost his daughter to the same fever?
5. Who wrote a letter asking the Free African Society to nurse the sick and attend to the dead?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)