|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: Improvements and the Public Gratitude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a sailor died in a boarding house, who was the next person to die?
(a) Mr. Denny.
(b) Mr. Moore.
(c) Mrs. Richard Parkinson.
(d) Mr. Peter Aston.
2. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
(b) Santo Domingo.
3. How many bundles of shirts and dresses for orphans were sent by the Widow Grubb?
4. In which direction were the swamps near Philadelphia that had lost water due to the intense heat?
5. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
Short Answer Questions
1. About how many blacks in Philadelphia were slaves?
2. How many bleedings did the Free African Society perform?
3. What cargo did the sloop Amelia bring to Philadelphia?
4. How many times did it rain in September, 1793?
5. When was the last time that there was a yellow fever epidemic?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)