|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: Improvements and the Public Gratitude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Louis XVI die?
(a) Shot by a firing squad.
(d) In a dungeon with no food or water.
2. How many times a day would Dr. Rush administer the Ten-and-Ten or Ten-and-Fifteen Treatment?
3. About how many free blacks lived in Philadelphia?
4. When Israel Israel finally won an election of Pennsylvania state legislature, by how many votes did he win?
5. Which member of the special committee was in charge of providing food for the city?
(a) James Sharswood.
(b) Henry Deforest.
(c) Israel Israel.
(d) Samuel Benge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds of blood did Dr. Rush and other doctors at that time believe that the human body held?
2. How long did George Washington plan to be gone from Philadelphia when he left the city?
3. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
4. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)