|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: Improvements and the Public Gratitude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Thomas Jefferson estimate that it cost him to get to Germantown?
2. By September 5, how many of Dr. Rush's patients did he claim improved with the Ten-and-Ten treatment?
(a) 3 out of 5.
(b) 29 out of 30.
(c) 15 out of 20.
(d) 8 out of 10.
3. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
4. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
5. Where did Dolley Payne Todd go during the fever outbreak?
(d) Gray's Ferry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Dr. Deveze in 1793?
2. What was the name of the newspaper that was printed at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. How much money did the black leaders attempt to raise in order to build a new church?
4. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
5. How many people who contracted yellow fever usually died from it?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)