|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
2. What did many people sprinkle around their rooms after whitewashing them?
(b) Baking soda.
3. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
4. How many people who contracted yellow fever usually died from it?
(a) 75 percent.
(b) 50 percent.
(c) 25 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
5. How many rooms were there in Bush Hill?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Clarkson have?
2. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
3. What was the name of the doctor who had studied yellow fever, but never seen it?
4. After a sailor died in a boarding house, who was the next person to die?
5. When did George and Martha Washington leave Philadelphia?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)