|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
2. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
3. In what boarding house did a sailor die of a fever?
(a) Richard Denny's.
(b) Sarah Smythe's.
(c) William Wright's.
(d) Maggie MacPherson's.
4. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
5. How did Louis XVI die?
(a) Shot by a firing squad.
(c) In a dungeon with no food or water.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did a savage storm hit the city bringing winds and torrents of rain?
2. How many Overseers were in charge of managing the city almshouse?
3. How many people died in two houses on the same street during one week?
4. What was the name of the doctor who had studied yellow fever, but never seen it?
5. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)