|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the speaker of the Senate in 1793?
(a) Mason Brighting.
(b) John Whitcomb.
(c) Jason Manning.
(d) Samuel Powel.
2. What did A.B., a contributor to "Dunlap's American Daily Advertiser," find in rainwater barrels?
(a) Dead cats.
(c) Dead dogs.
3. What illness was seen in January of 1793?
(d) Scarlet fever.
4. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
5. When did Matthew Clarkson become mayor of Philadelphia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the mansion located that was commandeered for a place to care for seriously ill patients?
2. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
3. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
4. What day of the week did Catherine LeMaigre die?
5. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)