|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did George Washington plan to be gone from Philadelphia when he left the city?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 15 days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 20 days.
2. What day of the week did Catherine LeMaigre die?
3. Where was the city almshouse located?
(a) Ashton St.
(b) Spruce St.
(c) Main St.
(d) Water St.
4. How many rooms were there in Bush Hill?
5. Who was the governor of Pennsylvania in 1793?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had medical professionals believed that disease was caused by body humors being out of balance?
2. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What did many people sprinkle around their rooms after whitewashing them?
4. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
5. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)