|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week did Catherine LeMaigre die?
2. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
3. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
4. How many Guardians were in charge of caring for the poor who did not live in the city almshouse?
5. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did George Washington plan to be gone from Philadelphia when he left the city?
2. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
3. A few days before being called to care for Catherine LeMaigre, which doctor had lost his daughter to the same fever?
4. How did Louis XVI die?
5. Who was the speaker of the Senate in 1793?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)