|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
2. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
4. Who was the governor of Pennsylvania in 1793?
5. When did a savage storm hit the city bringing winds and torrents of rain?
(a) August 30.
(b) August 25.
(c) August 21.
(d) August 29.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shops were in Philadelphia in 1793?
2. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
3. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
4. What were the sewers called in Philadelphia?
5. What was the name of the second-year medical student who volunteered to help at Bush Hill?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)