|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times a day did Charles Willson Peale fire a musket inside his house?
2. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
3. What was the nationality of the sailor who had a fever and seizures before he died on August 3?
4. When did Matthew Clarkson become mayor of Philadelphia?
5. How many Guardians were in charge of caring for the poor who did not live in the city almshouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
2. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
4. What was the name of the doctor who had studied yellow fever, but never seen it?
5. What type of church did Rev. J. Henry C. Helmuth pastor?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)