|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of the state house building were the rooms of Joseph Fry, the doorkeeper who died from the fever?
2. How many died on September 8?
3. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
(a) Robert Morris.
(b) Matthew Clarkson
(c) Benjamin Rush.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
4. On August 27, how many senators from the Pennsylvania legislature met at the state house?
5. How many French refugees fled a fierce slave rebellion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did federal department heads move their offices?
2. How many shops were in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
4. How long did George Washington plan to be gone from Philadelphia when he left the city?
5. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)