|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did a savage storm hit the city bringing winds and torrents of rain?
(a) August 25.
(b) August 21.
(c) August 29.
(d) August 30.
2. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
(a) Benjamin Rush.
(b) Robert Morris.
(c) Matthew Clarkson
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
3. When did Matthew Clarkson become mayor of Philadelphia?
4. Where was the militia company stationed that shot off a cannon in Chapter 4?
(a) Fort Mifflin.
(b) Fort Ligonier.
(c) Fort Allen.
(d) Fort Gaddis.
5. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the governor of Pennsylvania in 1793?
2. After a sailor died in a boarding house, who was the next person to die?
3. How many died on September 8?
4. How many people who contracted yellow fever usually died from it?
5. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)