|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did John Bill Ricketts take his circus for the summer?
(c) Rhode Island.
2. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. What was the name of Clarkson's son who died during the plague?
4. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
(d) Santo Domingo.
5. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did George and Martha Washington leave Philadelphia?
2. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
3. In what part of the state house building were the rooms of Joseph Fry, the doorkeeper who died from the fever?
4. Who was the speaker of the Senate in 1793?
5. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)