|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
(a) Benjamin Rush.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Matthew Clarkson
(d) Robert Morris.
2. What were the sewers called in Philadelphia?
3. What was the name of the newspaper that was printed at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(b) City Paper.
(c) The Federal Gazette.
(d) Daily News.
4. After a sailor died in a boarding house, who was the next person to die?
(a) Mr. Moore.
(b) Mr. Peter Aston.
(c) Mr. Denny.
(d) Mrs. Richard Parkinson.
5. What day of the week did Catherine LeMaigre die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had medical professionals believed that disease was caused by body humors being out of balance?
2. Where was the militia company stationed that shot off a cannon in Chapter 4?
3. What did A.B., a contributor to "Dunlap's American Daily Advertiser," find in rainwater barrels?
4. What was the name of the second-year medical student who volunteered to help at Bush Hill?
5. How many representatives met at the state house on August 27?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)