|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times a day did Charles Willson Peale fire a musket inside his house?
2. After a sailor died in a boarding house, who was the next person to die?
(a) Mr. Denny.
(b) Mr. Moore.
(c) Mr. Peter Aston.
(d) Mrs. Richard Parkinson.
3. Who was the owner of Bush Hill?
(a) David Browning.
(b) Robert Ashworth.
(c) George Smythe.
(d) William Hamilton.
4. How old was Matthew Clarkson when the plague struck Philadelphia?
5. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Matthew Clarkson
(c) Benjamin Rush.
(d) Robert Morris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John Bill Ricketts take his circus for the summer?
2. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
3. How many representatives met at the state house on August 27?
4. What was the largest city in North America in 1793?
5. What was the name of the second-year medical student who volunteered to help at Bush Hill?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)