|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Confusion, Distress, and Utter Desolation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms were there in Bush Hill?
2. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
3. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) July 15.
(b) August 3.
(c) July 31.
(d) August 1.
4. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
(a) Robert Morris.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Benjamin Rush.
(d) Matthew Clarkson
5. Where was the militia company stationed that shot off a cannon in Chapter 4?
(a) Fort Ligonier.
(b) Fort Mifflin.
(c) Fort Gaddis.
(d) Fort Allen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did federal department heads move their offices?
2. What day of the week did Catherine LeMaigre die?
3. Where did the sloop Amelia come from?
4. What was the name of the doctor who had studied yellow fever, but never seen it?
5. What was the name of one of the rivers that was drying up near Philadelphia?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)