|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: By Twelve Only.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the citizens of Manhattan send to aid Philadelphians?
2. What was the name of the newspaper that was printed at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) The Federal Gazette.
(b) City Paper.
(c) Daily News.
3. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
4. When was a portrait of Absalom Jones painted by Raphaelle?
5. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
Short Answer Questions
1. By September 17, how many burials were taking place daily?
2. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
3. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
4. When did George and Martha Washington leave Philadelphia?
5. How old was Matthew Clarkson when the plague struck Philadelphia?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)