|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: By Twelve Only.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did George and Martha Washington leave Philadelphia?
(a) September 30.
(b) August 23.
(c) September 21.
(d) September 10.
2. How old was Dr. Deveze in 1793?
3. By September 17, how many burials were taking place daily?
4. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
5. How many bundles of shirts and dresses for orphans were sent by the Widow Grubb?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time that there was a yellow fever epidemic?
2. Where did federal department heads move their offices?
3. For how many days did Peter Helm and Stephen Girard attend to Bush HIll?
4. Where did John Bill Ricketts take his circus for the summer?
5. Who wrote a letter asking the Free African Society to nurse the sick and attend to the dead?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)