|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: By Twelve Only.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms were there in Bush Hill?
2. How many groups in Philadelphia stepped forward and offered to help with the sick and deceased?
3. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
4. Where did John Bill Ricketts take his circus for the summer?
(d) Rhode Island.
5. What newspaper was printed occasionally by September?
(a) National Gazette.
(b) Philadelphia Chronicle.
(c) Philadelphia Daily Advertiser.
(d) Federal Gazette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Clarkson's son who died during the plague?
2. What state refused to allow a ship from Philadelphia to land and take on water?
3. Where was a Philadelphia woman and her black servant tarred and feathered?
4. How much money did the black leaders attempt to raise in order to build a new church?
5. How many Guardians were in charge of caring for the poor who did not live in the city almshouse?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)