|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: By Twelve Only.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
2. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
3. What state refused to allow a ship from Philadelphia to land and take on water?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
4. How old was Israel Israel at the time of the plague?
5. How many people who contracted yellow fever usually died from it?
(a) 25 percent.
(b) 50 percent.
(c) 75 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was a Philadelphia woman and her black servant tarred and feathered?
2. When was the Free African Society founded?
3. What was the average yearly income in Philadelphia in 1793?
4. What doctor wrote about the disgusting aspects of the vomit that spewed from fever victims?
5. Who was the governor of Pennsylvania in 1793?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)