|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: By Twelve Only.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cords of wood did a subcommittee obtain before winter set in?
2. In what part of the state house building were the rooms of Joseph Fry, the doorkeeper who died from the fever?
3. Where did federal department heads move their offices?
4. In 1793, what percent of Philadelphia's black worked as live-in domestic workers?
(a) About 35%.
(b) Over 50%.
5. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
2. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
3. How many blacks were Jones and Allen in direct contact with who might have helped tend the sick?
4. Where was Dr. Rush's wife that summer of 1793?
5. Who wrote a letter asking the Free African Society to nurse the sick and attend to the dead?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)