|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: By Twelve Only.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the special committee was in charge of providing food for the city?
(a) Israel Israel.
(b) James Sharswood.
(c) Samuel Benge.
(d) Henry Deforest.
2. When did Stephen Girard contract a mild case of yellow fever?
3. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
4. When was the Free African Society founded?
5. How many children did Clarkson have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
2. Where did Jones and Allen discover a house where the mother was dead, the father was dying, and the children were huddled together, frightened and hungry?
3. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
4. How often had the College of Physicians promised to meet during the plague?
5. About how many blacks in Philadelphia were slaves?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)