|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: By Twelve Only.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
2. For how many days did Peter Helm and Stephen Girard attend to Bush HIll?
(a) 60 days.
(b) 50 days.
(c) 70 days.
(d) 40 days.
3. How many rooms were there in Bush Hill?
4. How many blacks were Jones and Allen in direct contact with who might have helped tend the sick?
5. How old was Matthew Clarkson when the plague struck Philadelphia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bundles of shirts and dresses for orphans were sent by the Widow Grubb?
2. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
4. Besides the mayor, how many members were on the illegal special committee formed to run Philadelphia?
5. Where did Jones and Allen discover a house where the mother was dead, the father was dying, and the children were huddled together, frightened and hungry?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)