|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: By Twelve Only.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often would Catherine LeMaigre vomit?
(a) Every couple hours.
(b) About every 30 minutes.
(c) Every 10 minutes or so.
(d) Every 15 minutes.
2. When did Dr. Jean Deveze volunteer to work at Bush Hill?
(a) September 16.
(b) August 25.
(c) August 31.
(d) September 1.
3. What was the name of the newspaper that was printed at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) City Paper.
(c) Daily News.
(d) The Federal Gazette.
4. How much money did the black leaders attempt to raise in order to build a new church?
5. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
(a) 13th St.
(b) On or near Water St.
(c) 4th St.
(d) On or near Main St.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many blacks were Jones and Allen in direct contact with who might have helped tend the sick?
2. What church in Philadelphia had been built with the help of blacks?
3. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
4. How many died on September 8?
5. Who was the governor of Pennsylvania in 1793?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)