|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: By Twelve Only.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Free African Society founded?
2. What day of the week did Catherine LeMaigre die?
3. How many bundles of shirts and dresses for orphans were sent by the Widow Grubb?
4. How old was Israel Israel at the time of the plague?
5. How long did George Washington plan to be gone from Philadelphia when he left the city?
(a) 15 days.
(b) 20 days.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times a day did Charles Willson Peale fire a musket inside his house?
2. When was a portrait of Absalom Jones painted by Raphaelle?
3. Where was the mansion located that was commandeered for a place to care for seriously ill patients?
4. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
5. How old was Dr. Deveze in 1793?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)