|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: By Twelve Only.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times a day did Charles Willson Peale fire a musket inside his house?
2. How old was Stephen Girard in 1793?
3. Who was the governor of Pennsylvania in 1793?
4. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
5. What was the average yearly income in Philadelphia in 1793?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the citizens of Manhattan send to aid Philadelphians?
2. Where did John Bill Ricketts take his circus for the summer?
3. How many blacks were Jones and Allen in direct contact with who might have helped tend the sick?
4. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
5. Who was the speaker of the Senate in 1793?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)