|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: By Twelve Only.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
2. What state refused to allow a ship from Philadelphia to land and take on water?
(b) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
3. How many died on September 8?
4. How many rooms were there in Bush Hill?
5. By September 17, how many burials were taking place daily?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people do historians estimate fled from Philadelphia during the fever?
2. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
3. Where was Stephen Girard born?
4. Who was the owner of Bush Hill?
5. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)