|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: By Twelve Only.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
2. How much did the citizens of Manhattan send to aid Philadelphians?
3. How old was Dr. Deveze in 1793?
4. On August 27, how many senators from the Pennsylvania legislature met at the state house?
5. What year was a French watercolor done to show a yellow fever victim in the early stages of the illness?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
2. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
3. About how many blacks in Philadelphia were slaves?
4. A few days before being called to care for Catherine LeMaigre, which doctor had lost his daughter to the same fever?
5. For how many days did Peter Helm and Stephen Girard attend to Bush HIll?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)