|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: By Twelve Only.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state refused to allow a ship from Philadelphia to land and take on water?
(a) New York.
(b) New Jersey.
2. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) September 12.
(b) September 5.
(c) August 18.
(d) August 31.
3. Where was the militia company stationed that shot off a cannon in Chapter 4?
(a) Fort Allen.
(b) Fort Mifflin.
(c) Fort Ligonier.
(d) Fort Gaddis.
4. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
5. According to Dr. Hodge, where did the first deaths from the fever happen?
(a) 13th St.
(b) On or near Main St.
(c) 4th St.
(d) On or near Water St.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
2. How many died on September 8?
3. Who was the governor of Pennsylvania in 1793?
4. How many representatives met at the state house on August 27?
5. How many humors did physicians believe there were in the human body?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)