|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: By Twelve Only.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many physicians were in Philadelphia in 1793?
2. How many people who contracted yellow fever usually died from it?
(a) 75 percent.
(b) 50 percent.
(c) 10 percent.
(d) 25 percent.
3. How much money was donated to refugees from Santo Domingo?
4. What was the name of Clarkson's son who died during the plague?
5. When did Dr. Jean Deveze volunteer to work at Bush Hill?
(a) September 1.
(b) September 16.
(c) August 31.
(d) August 25.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
2. How many Guardians were in charge of caring for the poor who did not live in the city almshouse?
3. To Catherine LeMaigre, what part of her body did she feel as though it was burning up?
4. How many died on September 8?
5. How long did George Washington plan to be gone from Philadelphia when he left the city?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)