Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: By Twelve Only.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many days did Peter Helm and Stephen Girard attend to Bush HIll?
(a) 70 days.
(b) 40 days.
(c) 60 days.
(d) 50 days.
2. How many Guardians were in charge of caring for the poor who did not live in the city almshouse?
3. How old was Catherine LeMaigre when she became ill?
4. When had Dr. Rush seen a similar sickness before?
5. What doctor wrote about the disgusting aspects of the vomit that spewed from fever victims?
(a) Benjamin Rush.
(b) William Lewis.
(c) Walter Reed.
(d) Isaac Cathrall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was a Philadelphia woman and her black servant tarred and feathered?
2. Where was the city almshouse located?
3. What did doctors give Catherine LeMaigre to cool her fever?
4. When was a portrait of Absalom Jones painted by Raphaelle?
5. What was Catherine LeMaigre's husband's name?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)