|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did George Washington make a personal inspection of Philadelphia?
(a) November 10.
(b) November 1.
(c) November 20.
(d) November 15.
2. On what day did the death toll fall below thirty?
(a) October 26.
(b) November 4.
(c) November 1.
(d) October 31.
3. In the 1700s, what was often prescribed to break a slight fever?
(c) Herb tea.
4. In Chapter 6 in a letter to his wife, how many patients did Dr. Rush say that he was learning had died every morning?
5. How many of his children did Charles Willson Peale shut inside his museum-residence along with himself and his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times a day would Dr. Rush administer the Ten-and-Ten or Ten-and-Fifteen Treatment?
2. After Dr. Rush seemed to be cured of yellow fever, how many patients sought him in a day?
3. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
4. What was the occupation of a man named Mr. Brooks who reopened his shop on October 31 and died of yellow fever on November 3?
5. When did Dr. Rush realize that he had yellow fever?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)