|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By September 5, how many of Dr. Rush's patients did he claim improved with the Ten-and-Ten treatment?
(a) 15 out of 20.
(b) 3 out of 5.
(c) 29 out of 30.
(d) 8 out of 10.
2. How many pounds of blood did Dr. Rush and other doctors at that time believe that the human body held?
3. How many patients did Dr. Rush's five assistants each see in one day after Dr. Rush's recovery?
4. What did many people sprinkle around their rooms after whitewashing them?
(d) Baking soda.
5. What ship was seized by one of Genet's hired privateers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had President Washington put in charge when he left Philadelphia?
2. During the plague, how many days might it take for a letter to be sent to or from Philadelphia?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 6, about how many persons were ill with the fever?
4. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
5. How many weeks did Henry Knox spend in quarantine?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)