|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the governor of Maryland in 1793?
(a) Thomas Sim Lee.
(b) Matthew Vining.
(c) John David Smythe.
(d) Bryan Andrews.
2. How many times a day did Charles Willson Peale fire a musket inside his house?
3. After Dr. Rush's assistants bled him and administered the purge, how many days did it take for him to get back on his feet?
4. When did Dr. Rush hire a horse-drawn carriage and begin visiting patients after his bout with yellow fever?
(a) September 25.
(b) September 23.
(c) September 19.
(d) September 21.
5. When was the last time that there was a yellow fever epidemic?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day did the death toll fall below thirty?
2. When did Dr. Rush realize that he had yellow fever?
3. How many patients did Dr. Rush's five assistants each see in one day after Dr. Rush's recovery?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 6, about how many persons were ill with the fever?
5. When did George Washington make a personal inspection of Philadelphia?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)