|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
2. How many weeks did Henry Knox spend in quarantine?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. After Dr. Rush seemed to be cured of yellow fever, how many patients sought him in a day?
4. How old was Matthew Clarkson when the plague struck Philadelphia?
5. When did President Washington leave Mount Vernon and head north?
(a) November 4.
(b) October 28.
(c) November 12.
(d) October 17.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time that there was a yellow fever epidemic?
2. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
3. By the time Dr. Rush contracted yellow fever, how many doctors had died?
4. When did Clarkson ask the physicians from the College of Physicians to come to a meeting about the plague?
5. What Revolutionary War hero wrote begging Dr. Rush for his help during the 1797 yellow fever epidemic?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)