|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many high-ranking officials of the federal government were within a day's ride of Philadelphia?
2. After Dr. Rush's assistants bled him and administered the purge, how many days did it take for him to get back on his feet?
3. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
4. When did Clarkson ask the physicians from the College of Physicians to come to a meeting about the plague?
(a) August 28.
(b) August 14.
(c) August 19.
(d) August 25.
5. When did Matthew Clarkson become mayor of Philadelphia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Clarkson's son who died during the plague?
2. What was the occupation of a man named Mr. Brooks who reopened his shop on October 31 and died of yellow fever on November 3?
3. How many weeks did Henry Knox spend in quarantine?
4. How many watchmen were supposed to watch the streets of Philadelphia at night?
5. How many children did Clarkson have?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)