|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose letter did Dr. Rush find in his old medical books about the yellow plagues that had occurred in Virginia about fifty years earlier?
(a) Charles Neece.
(b) Byant Whitcomb.
(c) John Mitchell.
(d) Davis Miller.
2. How old was Matthew Clarkson when the plague struck Philadelphia?
3. What was the occupation of a man named Mr. Brooks who reopened his shop on October 31 and died of yellow fever on November 3?
4. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
5. After Dr. Rush seemed to be cured of yellow fever, how many patients sought him in a day?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks did Henry Knox spend in quarantine?
2. What was the name of Dr. Rush's sister who died during the plague?
3. How many times a day did Charles Willson Peale fire a musket inside his house?
4. When did Clarkson ask the physicians from the College of Physicians to come to a meeting about the plague?
5. What did many people sprinkle around their rooms after whitewashing them?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)