|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the servant boy that Dr. Rush trained to open a vein and see the sick?
2. How many bleedings did the Free African Society perform?
(a) Over 800.
(b) About 500.
3. What was the name of Dr. Rush's sister who died during the plague?
4. What ship was seized by one of Genet's hired privateers?
5. How many times a day did Charles Willson Peale fire a musket inside his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Dr. Rush realize that he had yellow fever?
2. When was the last time that there was a yellow fever epidemic?
3. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
4. After Dr. Rush's assistants bled him and administered the purge, how many days did it take for him to get back on his feet?
5. When did Dr. Rush hire a horse-drawn carriage and begin visiting patients after his bout with yellow fever?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)