|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
2. When did Dr. Rush realize that he had yellow fever?
(a) September 12.
(b) September 21.
(c) September 14.
(d) September 18.
3. When did President Washington leave Mount Vernon and head north?
(a) November 4.
(b) October 17.
(c) November 12.
(d) October 28.
4. How many weeks did Henry Knox spend in quarantine?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
5. How many physicians from the College of Physicians showed up when Matthew Clarkson called a meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
2. How old was the servant boy that Dr. Rush trained to open a vein and see the sick?
3. In Chapter 6 in a letter to his wife, how many patients did Dr. Rush say that he was learning had died every morning?
4. When did George Washington make a personal inspection of Philadelphia?
5. How many high-ranking officials of the federal government were within a day's ride of Philadelphia?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)