|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people do historians estimate fled from Philadelphia during the fever?
2. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
3. By the time Dr. Rush contracted yellow fever, how many doctors had died?
4. How much did Thomas Jefferson estimate that it cost him to get to Germantown?
5. How many times a day did Charles Willson Peale fire a musket inside his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds of blood did Dr. Rush and other doctors at that time believe that the human body held?
2. How old was Matthew Clarkson when the plague struck Philadelphia?
3. What was the name of the newspaper that was printed at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. When did President Washington leave Mount Vernon and head north?
5. How many high-ranking officials of the federal government were within a day's ride of Philadelphia?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)