|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Charles Willson Peale's wife's name?
2. How old was the servant boy that Dr. Rush trained to open a vein and see the sick?
3. By the time Dr. Rush contracted yellow fever, how many doctors had died?
4. How many patients did Dr. Rush's five assistants each see in one day after Dr. Rush's recovery?
5. What was the name of Dr. Rush's sister who died during the plague?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Thomas Jefferson and George Washington meet as they traveled toward Philadelphia?
2. What was the name of the doctor who had studied yellow fever, but never seen it?
3. On what day did the death toll fall below thirty?
4. How much did Thomas Jefferson estimate that it cost him to get to Germantown?
5. What was the name of Clarkson's son who died during the plague?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)