|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: A Delicate Situation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Clarkson ask the physicians from the College of Physicians to come to a meeting about the plague?
(a) August 28.
(b) August 14.
(c) August 25.
(d) August 19.
2. How old was Matthew Clarkson when the plague struck Philadelphia?
3. How many children did Clarkson have?
4. By September 5, how many of Dr. Rush's patients did he claim improved with the Ten-and-Ten treatment?
(a) 8 out of 10.
(b) 3 out of 5.
(c) 29 out of 30.
(d) 15 out of 20.
5. When did President Washington leave Mount Vernon and head north?
(a) October 28.
(b) October 17.
(c) November 4.
(d) November 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week were the recommendations published from the College of Physicians?
2. What eye condition did Matthew Clarkson have?
3. What did A.B., a contributor to "Dunlap's American Daily Advertiser," find in rainwater barrels?
4. How many bleedings did the Free African Society perform?
5. By the time Dr. Rush contracted yellow fever, how many doctors had died?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)