Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Clive in Chapter Four?
2. What is Vernon's staff's reaction to the Garmony's going to the media?
3. On what day is Vernon hailed as the savior of The Judge?
4. What happens to Vernon's job at The Judge?
5. In Clive's opinion, what does Vernon lack?
What are some of the parallels between the lives of Clive and Vernon? Discuss other parallels that occur throughout the novel.
How is the title of the novel relevant to the plot? What hints are there that the novel ends in Amsterdam, other than the title? What is assumed from the title?
Determine the climax, introduction, resolution, and rising action in the novel. Use at least four quotes from the novel, and your reasoning behind your opinions.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)