|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
(a) The Judge's poor circulation.
(b) An injunction against George publishing any photos of Julian.
(c) The article about euthanasia.
(d) The location of George's mansion.
2. Who are the photos copyrighted to?
3. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
(a) To make sure nobody steals anything from her.
(b) To make sure she has everything she needs.
(c) He loves her too much to leave her side.
(d) To control who has access to her.
4. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
(a) His friendship with George.
(b) The Judge.
(d) His friendship with Clive.
5. Where does Vernon visit Clive in Chapter Two?
(a) Clive's home.
(b) George's home.
(c) The Judge office.
(d) Vernon's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's last name?
2. What type of personality is George known to have?
3. When does Clive want to be euthanized?
4. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
5. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What chance of a lifetime does Clive get?
2. Describe Molly's character.
3. Describe Clive's character.
4. How does the theme of revenge tie into the plot in Chapter Two?
5. How far is Vernon willing to go to ruin Julian's life?
6. How does Vernon plan to use the photos?
7. Do Clive and Vernon share the same level of dislike for Julian?
8. Why does Clive want to go to the Lake District?
9. Describe George and Molly's relationship.
10. How are George, Clive, Vernon, and Julian connected?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)