|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
(a) To make sure nobody steals anything from her.
(b) To make sure she has everything she needs.
(c) To control who has access to her.
(d) He loves her too much to leave her side.
2. Which character is the focus of Chapter Two?
3. After Molly's funeral, how does Clive feel?
4. Why does George want revenge on Julian?
(a) He is interested in Julian's wife.
(b) He despises all of Molly's lovers, including Julian.
(c) He dislikes his political views.
(d) He is mad that Julian is mentioned in Molly's will.
5. What kind of person is Molly?
(a) Stressed and rigid.
(b) Quiet and reserved.
(c) Independent and charismatic.
(d) Romantic and intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
2. Which characters share a motive for revenge?
3. When does Clive want to be euthanized?
4. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
5. What is Molly's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What choice does Clive make on his hiking trip?
2. What is the root cause of Clive and Vernon's relationship falling apart?
3. Why does Clive go to Amsterdam? Why does Vernon go to Amsterdam?
4. Describe George and Molly's relationship.
5. What affect does the revealed photo have on Julian Garmony's career?
6. Why does George give Vernon the photos of Julian?
7. Why does Clive want to go to the Lake District?
8. What does Clive feel makes him feel better about his symphony?
9. What rumor does Julian mention to George when they come to retrieve the bodies?
10. Are Clive and Vernon hypocrites? Why or why not?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)