|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is George's first name?
2. What is Julian's occupation?
(b) Unemployed artist.
(d) Restaurant owner.
3. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
(a) It keeps him from having affairs with other women.
(b) It satisfies George and keeps him from extracting revenge on Vernon.
(c) It is beneficial to keeping peace between he and Clive.
(d) It prevents political and social disaster.
4. Why is Molly's death undignified?
(a) George deprives her of necessities.
(b) She asks to be euthanized but George doesn't do it.
(c) She is denied medical care.
(d) She receives no visits from the people she loves.
5. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
(a) He convinces his staff to publish his new information.
(b) He is too busy.
(c) He is going hiking.
(d) He goes see George.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
2. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
3. Who are the photos copyrighted to?
4. What type of weather is present at Molly's funeral?
5. What political affiliation do the characters have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Vernon's fate a consequence of poor judgment?
2. How are George, Clive, Vernon, and Julian connected?
3. How does George get the photos?
4. What does Clive think of his finished symphony?
5. What is Frank's role in Vernon's resignation?
6. Does George have ulterior motives in giving Vernon the photos to publish of Julian?
7. What obstacles stand in the way of Vernon's plan for Julian's photos?
8. Why does Rose Garmony reveal the pictures of her husband?
9. What causes Vernon to conceive a plan to euthanize Clive?
10. What is ironic about Julian's career potentially being ruined by the photos being published in The Judge?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)