|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) A review of Julian's restaurant.
(b) An article about euthanasia.
(c) A symphony.
(d) An article about Julian's political values.
2. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
(a) George, Clive.
(b) George, Julian, Clive.
(c) Clive, Julian, George.
(d) Clive, George.
3. What agreement do Vernon and Clive have?
(a) To visit Amsterdam together for a symphony.
(b) To make Julian's life as bad as possible.
(c) To continue being friends despite their differences.
(d) To euthanize each other if the other is terminally ill.
4. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
(a) Composes several major parts of a symphony.
(b) Goes for a hike.
(c) Calls Vernon to discuss euthanasia.
(d) Writes his last will and testament.
5. Who is in the photos that George gives to Vernon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clive want to accomplish in finishing his project?
2. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
3. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
4. What kind of person is Molly?
5. Where does Vernon visit Clive in Chapter Two?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Clive's character.
2. Describe Molly's character.
3. Why does George give Vernon the photos of Julian?
4. Do Clive and Vernon share the same level of dislike for Julian?
5. Describe George and Molly's relationship.
6. Describe the article about euthanasia that is featured in The Judge.
7. Describe Julian's character.
8. Describe Vernon's character.
9. How does George get the photos?
10. Does George have ulterior motives in giving Vernon the photos to publish of Julian?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)