Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is the focus of Chapter Two?
2. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
(a) George, Julian, Clive.
(b) Clive, George.
(c) George, Clive.
(d) Clive, Julian, George.
3. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
4. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
(a) The Netherlands.
(b) Holland Park.
(c) Lake District.
5. Why is George vengeful toward the other men?
(a) They cause Molly's death.
(b) Molly leaves them more money in her will.
(c) They are trying to take the belongings Molly leaves.
(d) Molly loves her lovers more than she loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
2. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
3. Who despises Julian?
4. What is George's first name?
5. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the relationship like between Clive and Vernon in Chapter Two?
2. Why doesn't Clive contact the police about what he witnesses at the hiking trail?
3. Does Vernon consider the consequences of posting the photos of Julian?
4. What is Frank's role in Vernon's resignation?
5. Does George have ulterior motives in giving Vernon the photos to publish of Julian?
6. Why does Rose Garmony reveal the pictures of her husband?
7. Describe the article about euthanasia that is featured in The Judge.
8. How does Clive undermine his moral authority?
9. Why does Molly's funeral inspire Clive?
10. What is Vernon's plan for the photos of Julian?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)