|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clive's last name?
2. Why is Julian disliked by other characters?
(a) His arrogance.
(b) His political views.
(c) His lack of ethics.
(d) His hatred for Molly.
3. How quickly does Molly's health deteriorate?
(a) Over the course of a year.
(b) She dies in a sudden accident.
(c) Over the course of ten years.
(d) Very rapidly and unexpectedly.
4. What kind of marriage does Molly and her husband have?
(c) Devoid of any emotion.
5. How does Molly die?
(a) Breast cancer.
(b) A terminal disease.
(c) A car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
2. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
3. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
4. What is Julian's last name?
5. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Clive confess that he sees a violent attack to Vernon?
2. Describe George and Molly's relationship.
3. Are Clive and Vernon hypocrites? Why or why not?
4. Describe Clive's character.
5. How does George get the photos?
6. Why doesn't Clive finish his symphony?
7. What role does Clive believe he plays in his relationship with Vernon? What role does Vernon play in the relationship, according to Clive?
8. Describe Clive's hallucination.
9. How does Clive undermine his moral authority?
10. Describe the article about euthanasia that is featured in The Judge.
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)