|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the pictures of Julian so scandalous?
(a) Julian is with another woman.
(b) Julian is being violent.
(c) Julian is completely naked.
(d) Julian is dressed as a woman.
2. What type of worker is Frank?
3. What is Vernon's staff's reaction to the Garmony's going to the media?
(a) They feel cheated by Vernon.
(b) They no longer support Vernon.
(c) They encourage Vernon to post the photos anyway.
(d) They threaten to quit if conditions are not improved.
4. In Chapter Three, who does Clive get an urgent call from?
(c) A musician.
5. Which character is the focal point of Chapter Four?
6. Where are the pictures of Julian taken?
(d) The office of The Judge.
7. Which characters physically appear in Chapter Three?
(a) Julian, Vernon, and Clive.
(b) Clive and George.
(c) Vernon, Clive, and George.
(d) Vernon and Clive.
8. What does Vernon criticize in Chapter Four?
(a) Clive's lack of acknowledgement.
(b) Clive's irresponsibility.
(c) The Lakeland rapist's violent behavior.
(d) His staff's inability to support him.
9. What consequence does Vernon consider to posting the pictures?
(a) That Vernon's staff turns against him.
(c) That Julian's family abandons him.
(d) That Vernon gets fired.
10. What does Clive's urgent caller request in Chapter Three?
(a) Information about the argument Clive witnesses.
(b) A meeting.
(c) New music to play.
(d) Photos of Julian.
11. What does Vernon want Clive to do?
(a) Contact the police.
(b) Support him publishing the photos.
(c) Confess to a crime.
(d) Find the Lakeland rapist.
12. Where are the photos of Julian displayed in The Judge?
(a) The celebrity news section.
(b) The politics section.
(c) The last page.
(d) The front page.
13. How does Clive get to Penrith?
(a) By horseback.
(b) By bus.
(c) He drives himself.
(d) By train.
14. What is Frank's last name?
15. What does Clive find inspirational while hiking?
(a) The leaves falling off a tree.
(b) A bird call.
(c) A bird nest.
(d) An argument he sees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian's outing do for his career?
2. Why is Clive going to hike later than he originally wants?
3. What is Vernon's new purpose in life?
4. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
5. What is Frank's role at The Judge?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)