Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is the focus of Chapter Two?
2. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
(a) George, Julian, Clive.
(b) Clive, George.
(c) George, Clive.
(d) Clive, Julian, George.
3. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
4. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
(a) The Netherlands.
(b) Holland Park.
(c) Lake District.
5. Why is George vengeful toward the other men?
(a) They cause Molly's death.
(b) Molly leaves them more money in her will.
(c) They are trying to take the belongings Molly leaves.
(d) Molly loves her lovers more than she loves him.
6. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
(a) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of Julian.
(b) A note from Clive about euthanasia.
(c) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of George.
(d) A note from his boss that reprimands his former articles about Julian.
7. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
(b) Friends with George.
(c) Close friends.
(d) They have no relationship until the funeral.
8. Who despises Julian?
(b) Clive, Vernon, and George.
(d) Clive and Vernon.
9. What is George's first name?
10. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
(a) To make sure nobody steals anything from her.
(b) He loves her too much to leave her side.
(c) To control who has access to her.
(d) To make sure she has everything she needs.
11. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
(b) Euthanisia is not allowed.
(c) None, so doctors are able to euthanize anybody for any reason.
12. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
(a) He despises them.
(b) He doesn't know about them.
(c) He encourages Molly to have lovers.
(d) He has no emotions toward them whatsoever.
13. What kind of person is Molly?
(a) Quiet and reserved.
(b) Romantic and intelligent.
(c) Stressed and rigid.
(d) Independent and charismatic.
14. What is Molly's occupation?
(c) Writer for a newspaper.
(d) Restaurant critic.
15. Who does The Judge often criticize?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Molly die?
2. Where does Vernon visit Clive in Chapter Two?
3. When does Clive want to be euthanized?
4. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
5. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)