|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
(b) Lake District.
(c) Holland Park.
(d) The office where The Judge is written.
2. Why is George vengeful toward the other men?
(a) Molly leaves them more money in her will.
(b) Molly loves her lovers more than she loves him.
(c) They are trying to take the belongings Molly leaves.
(d) They cause Molly's death.
3. What agreement do Vernon and Clive have?
(a) To euthanize each other if the other is terminally ill.
(b) To visit Amsterdam together for a symphony.
(c) To make Julian's life as bad as possible.
(d) To continue being friends despite their differences.
4. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
(a) The Judge.
(c) His friendship with George.
(d) His friendship with Clive.
5. What is Vernon's last name?
6. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
(a) Close friends.
(c) Friends with George.
(d) They have no relationship until the funeral.
7. What is George's first name?
8. Where does Vernon go after he visits George's mansion?
(a) Molly's old office.
(b) Clive's studio.
(c) Julian's home.
(d) Vernon's office.
9. In what month is Molly's funeral?
10. Who is in the photos that George gives to Vernon?
11. While Vernon is in a meeting at the beginning of Chapter Two who calls urgently?
12. What kind of marriage does Molly and her husband have?
(b) Devoid of any emotion.
13. Who are the photos copyrighted to?
14. After Molly's funeral, how does Clive feel?
15. What is Molly's occupation?
(b) Restaurant critic.
(c) Writer for a newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
2. What relationship is George to Molly?
3. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
4. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
5. Which characters share a motive for revenge?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)