|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Clive and Vernon connected to George?
(a) They are co-workers.
(b) They are his friends.
(c) They all meet at Molly's funeral.
(d) They are his wife's former lovers.
2. What type of weather is present at Molly's funeral?
(a) Snow storm.
(c) Intense heat.
3. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) A symphony.
(b) An article about euthanasia.
(c) An article about Julian's political values.
(d) A review of Julian's restaurant.
4. What is George's first name?
5. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
(a) Information leading to an interesting article.
(b) Photos that Molly takes.
(c) Information about Molly's death.
(d) Information directly related to Julian.
6. Who do the photos belong to?
7. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
8. Where does Vernon visit Clive in Chapter Two?
(a) Vernon's home.
(b) Clive's home.
(c) The Judge office.
(d) George's home.
9. How does George get the photos?
(a) He takes them himself.
(b) He has access to Julian's home for a short time.
(c) It is Molly's, and becomes his when she dies.
(d) Julian's wife gives them to him.
10. Where does Vernon go after he visits George's mansion?
(a) Vernon's office.
(b) Molly's old office.
(c) Julian's home.
(d) Clive's studio.
11. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
(a) A note that says he euthanizes Julian when they go on a trip together.
(b) A note where he details the events of the day.
(c) A note that says he publishes the photos he finds.
(d) A note that says he is willing to euthanize Clive and hopes he does the same for Vernon.
12. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter?
(a) Julian tarnishes his political reputation.
(b) Revenge is an important theme.
(c) Clive fails at accomplishing his goal.
(d) Molly's lovers all come together for a common goal.
13. What is Vernon's last name?
14. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
(a) George, Clive.
(b) Clive, George.
(c) Clive, Julian, George.
(d) George, Julian, Clive.
15. What kind of person is Molly?
(a) Quiet and reserved.
(b) Stressed and rigid.
(c) Independent and charismatic.
(d) Romantic and intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julian's occupation?
2. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
3. What agreement do Vernon and Clive have?
4. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
5. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)