|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is George vengeful toward the other men?
(a) They cause Molly's death.
(b) They are trying to take the belongings Molly leaves.
(c) Molly leaves them more money in her will.
(d) Molly loves her lovers more than she loves him.
2. How are Clive and Vernon connected to George?
(a) They all meet at Molly's funeral.
(b) They are co-workers.
(c) They are his wife's former lovers.
(d) They are his friends.
3. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
(a) Lake District.
(c) The Netherlands.
(d) Holland Park.
4. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
(a) A note that says he is willing to euthanize Clive and hopes he does the same for Vernon.
(b) A note where he details the events of the day.
(c) A note that says he publishes the photos he finds.
(d) A note that says he euthanizes Julian when they go on a trip together.
5. What kind of person is Molly?
(a) Stressed and rigid.
(b) Romantic and intelligent.
(c) Quiet and reserved.
(d) Independent and charismatic.
6. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) A symphony.
(b) An article about Julian's political values.
(c) A review of Julian's restaurant.
(d) An article about euthanasia.
7. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
(a) They have no relationship until the funeral.
(b) Friends with George.
(d) Close friends.
8. How does George get the photos?
(a) He has access to Julian's home for a short time.
(b) Julian's wife gives them to him.
(c) It is Molly's, and becomes his when she dies.
(d) He takes them himself.
9. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
(a) George, Clive.
(b) George, Julian, Clive.
(c) Clive, George.
(d) Clive, Julian, George.
10. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
(a) To control who has access to her.
(b) He loves her too much to leave her side.
(c) To make sure nobody steals anything from her.
(d) To make sure she has everything she needs.
11. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
(a) It is not a respected newspaper.
(b) Circulation increases.
(c) Circulation is consistent all year.
(d) Circulation decreases.
12. How does Vernon deny Julian a place of importance?
(a) He doesn't accept photos from George.
(b) He avoids articles about him being on the front page.
(c) He is hesitant to publish photos of Julian.
(d) He refuses to post any article about Julian in The Judge.
13. What is Clive's last name?
14. Who are the photos copyrighted to?
15. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
(a) His friendship with Clive.
(c) The Judge.
(d) His friendship with George.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's occupation?
2. What does Clive want to accomplish in finishing his project?
3. How many photos does George give to Vernon?
4. What type of weather is present at Molly's funeral?
5. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)