|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon want Clive to do?
(a) Find the Lakeland rapist.
(b) Confess to a crime.
(c) Contact the police.
(d) Support him publishing the photos.
2. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
(a) The right to sexual expression in private.
(b) The legal right to own copyright of the pictures.
(c) The right to public office.
(d) The right not to be humiliated.
3. What does Clive use to euthanize Vernon in a drink?
(a) An allergic reaction.
(b) Liquid medication.
(c) Mysterious pills.
(d) Powdered drink.
4. Who comes to retrieve Clive's body?
5. What is Vernon's staff's reaction to the Garmony's going to the media?
(a) They no longer support Vernon.
(b) They feel cheated by Vernon.
(c) They threaten to quit if conditions are not improved.
(d) They encourage Vernon to post the photos anyway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best defines Vernon's staff at The Judge in Chapter Four?
2. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
3. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
4. What does Clive discover from reading The Judge?
5. After Molly's funeral, how does Clive feel?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)