|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of personality is George known to have?
(a) Depressed and quiet.
(b) Greedy and managerial.
(c) Pleasant and joyful.
(d) Conniving and jealous.
2. What does Clive think about on his way to Penrith?
(a) Getting revenge on Julian.
(b) The symphony he is working on.
(c) His relationship with Vernon.
(d) His affair with Molly.
3. What does Clive flashback to in Chapter Five?
(a) Time he spends with Vernon.
(b) Hiking at the Lake District.
(c) Time he spends with Molly.
(d) The police station.
4. What other story runs in the newspaper with the photos of Julian?
(a) The Lakeland rapist attacks a woman.
(b) The Prime Minister is elected.
(c) Clive is profiled as a famous composer.
(d) The medical scandal in The Netherlands continues.
5. What is Clive's occupation?
(a) Writer for a journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Molly's funeral, how does Clive feel?
2. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
3. Who do the photos belong to?
4. What does Clive leave the police station with?
5. How does Clive feel about ignoring the argument?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)