|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which characters share a motive for revenge?
(a) Julian and George.
(b) Clive and Vernon.
(c) Vernon and George.
(d) George, Clive, and Vernon.
2. On what day is Vernon hailed as the savior of The Judge?
3. What type of personality is George known to have?
(a) Greedy and managerial.
(b) Pleasant and joyful.
(c) Depressed and quiet.
(d) Conniving and jealous.
4. What is Vernon's occupation?
(b) Restaurant critic.
(c) Newspaper editor.
5. What effect does the anticipated photos have on The Judge?
(a) Many people writing in with their opinions.
(b) Average circulation.
(c) Increased circulation.
(d) Decreased circulation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Vernon feel about Clive after he receives correspondence from him?
2. Why are the pictures of Julian so scandalous?
3. What is Clive's last name?
4. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
5. How does Clive die?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)