|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
(a) Writes his last will and testament.
(b) Goes for a hike.
(c) Composes several major parts of a symphony.
(d) Calls Vernon to discuss euthanasia.
2. What character gets the most attention in the first chapter?
3. What enables Vernon to be able to publish the photos in Chapter Three?
(a) The photos are already leaked.
(b) The injunction is lifted.
(c) He now owns the copyright.
(d) He is not worried about the law.
4. Where do Clive and Vernon go after the symphony?
(a) Vernon's hotel room.
(b) Out to dinner.
(c) Clive's hotel room.
(d) Their respective hotel rooms.
5. Which characters appear in Chapter Five?
(a) George, Clive, Julian, Vernon.
(c) Vernon and Clive.
(d) Vernon, Clive, and Julian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does the anticipated photos have on The Judge?
2. What does Clive confess to Vernon on the phone?
3. When Vernon realizes that Clive witnesses the attack, what does he do?
4. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
5. What is the status on Clive's project at the beginning of Chapter Five?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)