|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
(a) He goes see George.
(b) He convinces his staff to publish his new information.
(c) He is going hiking.
(d) He is too busy.
2. What does Clive flashback to in Chapter Five?
(a) The police station.
(b) Time he spends with Vernon.
(c) Time he spends with Molly.
(d) Hiking at the Lake District.
3. Where do Clive and Vernon plan to go out after they rest?
(a) To lunch.
(b) To dinner.
(c) To have drinks.
(d) To breakfast.
4. What does Julian's outing do for his career?
(a) Turned him into a celebrity.
(b) Consolidated it.
(c) Encouraged him to become more liberal.
(d) Destroyed it.
5. What political affiliation do the characters have?
(a) Clive is liberal; Vernon and Julian are conservative.
(b) Clive is conservative; Vernon and Julian are liberal.
(c) Clive and Vernon are conservative; Julian is liberal.
(d) Clive and Vernon are liberal; Julian is conservative.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clive feel toward Vernon in the beginning of Chapter Five?
2. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter?
3. Where does Clive go to hike?
4. What do both Clive and Vernon fail to see?
5. What is the first cause of the deteriorating relationship between Clive and Vernon?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)