|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
(a) The night before Clive leaves to Penrith.
(b) The day before they both go to Amsterdam.
(c) They do not have an argument.
(d) The day after Clive returns from Penrith.
2. Who despises Julian?
(b) Clive and Vernon.
(c) Clive, Vernon, and George.
3. Where does Vernon visit Clive in Chapter Two?
(a) Vernon's home.
(b) The Judge office.
(c) George's home.
(d) Clive's home.
4. Why doesn't Clive want to tell the police what he sees?
(a) He is afraid he is accused of the crime.
(b) He is afraid he is attacked.
(c) It interferes with his work.
(d) He believes he witnesses nothing.
5. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
(a) The office where The Judge is written.
(b) George's mansion.
(c) Clive's home.
(d) Vernon's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Julian been outed as?
2. What must Clive do at the police station?
3. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
4. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
5. After Molly's funeral, how does Clive feel?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)