|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
(a) Circulation decreases.
(b) Circulation increases.
(c) It is not a respected newspaper.
(d) Circulation is consistent all year.
2. What is Vernon's occupation?
(b) Restaurant critic.
(c) Newspaper editor.
3. What does Clive do after reading The Judge at the beginning of Chapter Five?
(a) He notifies the police.
(b) He is inspired to work on his composition.
(c) He goes hiking again.
(d) He rips up his composition.
4. What does Vernon want Clive to do?
(a) Contact the police.
(b) Support him publishing the photos.
(c) Find the Lakeland rapist.
(d) Confess to a crime.
5. What is Vernon's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clive use to euthanize Vernon in a drink?
2. Why is Julian disliked by other characters?
3. Where are the pictures of Julian taken?
4. On what day is Vernon hailed as the savior of The Judge?
5. What is Vernon's initial response to Clive's confession?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)