|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the photos of Julian displayed in The Judge?
(a) The celebrity news section.
(b) The front page.
(c) The politics section.
(d) The last page.
2. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
(a) The next afternoon.
(b) Early morning.
(d) Only a few hours.
3. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
(a) None, so doctors are able to euthanize anybody for any reason.
(b) Euthanisia is not allowed.
4. Why are the pictures of Julian so scandalous?
(a) Julian is completely naked.
(b) Julian is dressed as a woman.
(c) Julian is being violent.
(d) Julian is with another woman.
5. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
(a) The night before Clive leaves to Penrith.
(b) The day before they both go to Amsterdam.
(c) The day after Clive returns from Penrith.
(d) They do not have an argument.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Clive's opinion, what does Vernon lack?
2. What does Vernon criticize in Chapter Four?
3. What is Vernon afraid of?
4. How quickly does Molly's health deteriorate?
5. What does Vernon want Clive to do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)