|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Vernon's job at The Judge?
(a) He is demoted.
(b) He is simply reprimanded.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He is banned from the office.
2. What does Clive choose to do when he sees the argument?
(a) He calls the police.
(b) He ignores it and keeps working.
(c) He runs away because he is scared.
(d) He goes over to stop them but gets caught in the middle of it.
3. What role does Clive believe he plays?
4. According to Vernon, why does Clive contact the authorities?
(a) It's his moral duty.
(b) He is witnessed in the area and needs to clear his name.
(c) Clive personally knows the rapist.
(d) His sketch is turned into the police.
5. Which character is the focus of Chapter Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Clive in the beginning of Chapter Five?
2. What type of personality is George known to have?
3. What does Vernon criticize in Chapter Four?
4. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
5. What does Clive think about on his way to Penrith?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)