|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
(a) To introduce symbols.
(b) To introduce the characters.
(c) To show that all the men have a tight bond.
(d) To show the impact Molly's life has on others.
2. Which pair of characters disagrees about publishing photos of Julian in The Judge?
(a) Vernon and George.
(b) Vernon and Clive.
(c) Julian and Clive.
(d) Clive and George.
3. What effect does the anticipated photos have on The Judge?
(a) Increased circulation.
(b) Average circulation.
(c) Many people writing in with their opinions.
(d) Decreased circulation.
4. What does Clive choose to do when he sees the argument?
(a) He goes over to stop them but gets caught in the middle of it.
(b) He ignores it and keeps working.
(c) He calls the police.
(d) He runs away because he is scared.
5. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
(a) It prevents political and social disaster.
(b) It satisfies George and keeps him from extracting revenge on Vernon.
(c) It is beneficial to keeping peace between he and Clive.
(d) It keeps him from having affairs with other women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the photos of Julian displayed in The Judge?
2. Who plans to ruin Vernon's job at The Judge?
3. What does Clive leave the police station with?
4. How does Clive feel about ignoring the argument?
5. What is Clive's occupation?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)