|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon want Clive to do?
(a) Confess to a crime.
(b) Support him publishing the photos.
(c) Find the Lakeland rapist.
(d) Contact the police.
2. Which character is the focus of Chapter Two?
3. What does Vernon show Clive when they see each other?
(a) Photographs of Molly.
(b) A positive article about Julian.
(c) Moll's last will and testament.
(d) Photographs of Julian.
4. Who does Clive confirm instructions with?
(b) A doctor.
5. What is Vernon a victim of?
(a) Poor judgment.
(b) Cruel fate.
(c) Conservative values.
(d) Lack of influence.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Vernon is in a meeting at the beginning of Chapter Two who calls urgently?
2. In Chapter Three, who does Clive get an urgent call from?
3. How is Clive's experience at the police station?
4. What is Julian's last name?
5. Why is Clive going to hike later than he originally wants?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)