|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
(a) Circulation increases.
(b) Circulation decreases.
(c) Circulation is consistent all year.
(d) It is not a respected newspaper.
2. What kind of reputation does Julian have?
(a) Performing for the media.
(d) Squeaky clean.
3. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
(a) A note that says he is willing to euthanize Clive and hopes he does the same for Vernon.
(b) A note where he details the events of the day.
(c) A note that says he publishes the photos he finds.
(d) A note that says he euthanizes Julian when they go on a trip together.
4. Where do Clive and Vernon plan to go out after they rest?
(a) To dinner.
(b) To have drinks.
(c) To breakfast.
(d) To lunch.
5. What does Clive's urgent caller request in Chapter Three?
(a) Photos of Julian.
(b) New music to play.
(c) A meeting.
(d) Information about the argument Clive witnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Paul Lanark?
2. Who does Chapter Three focus on?
3. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
4. By publishing the pictures, who does Vernon betray?
5. What is the name of Julian's wife?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)