|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What enables Vernon to be able to publish the photos in Chapter Three?
(a) He is not worried about the law.
(b) He now owns the copyright.
(c) The injunction is lifted.
(d) The photos are already leaked.
2. What does Julian's wife compare the person she denounces to?
(a) A leech.
(b) An ant.
(c) A tick.
(d) A flea.
3. When does Vernon notice that he has a new purpose in life?
(a) The day after he argues with Clive.
(b) The day before publication of Julian's photos.
(c) The day after Julian's photos are published.
(d) The day he finds out that Clive witnesses a violent argument.
4. Who does The Judge often criticize?
5. How does Vernon deny Julian a place of importance?
(a) He avoids articles about him being on the front page.
(b) He refuses to post any article about Julian in The Judge.
(c) He doesn't accept photos from George.
(d) He is hesitant to publish photos of Julian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of marriage does Molly and her husband have?
2. Which characters share a motive for revenge?
3. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
4. Why doesn't Clive want to tell the police what he sees?
5. What is Clive doing when he sees an argument occur?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)