|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
(a) The Netherlands.
(b) Holland Park.
(c) Lake District.
2. Why are the pictures of Julian so scandalous?
(a) Julian is completely naked.
(b) Julian is with another woman.
(c) Julian is dressed as a woman.
(d) Julian is being violent.
3. How are Clive and Vernon connected to George?
(a) They all meet at Molly's funeral.
(b) They are co-workers.
(c) They are his friends.
(d) They are his wife's former lovers.
4. What effect does the anticipated photos have on The Judge?
(a) Decreased circulation.
(b) Increased circulation.
(c) Many people writing in with their opinions.
(d) Average circulation.
5. What is George's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is George's mansion located?
2. What type of story is featured in The Judge the day of Vernon's first meeting in the novel?
3. After Molly's funeral, how does Clive feel?
4. What is Clive doing when he sees an argument occur?
5. What does Clive leave the police station with?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)