|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clive's last name?
2. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
(a) He absolutely disagrees.
(b) He agrees to do it.
(c) He says he has to think about it.
(d) He is shocked and appalled at the concept.
3. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
(a) Circulation decreases.
(b) It is not a respected newspaper.
(c) Circulation increases.
(d) Circulation is consistent all year.
4. What is Julian's occupation?
(a) Restaurant owner.
(b) Unemployed artist.
5. Where is George's mansion located?
(b) Lake District.
(c) Nextdoor to Clive's home.
(d) Holland Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Vernon notice that he has a new purpose in life?
2. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
3. What is Clive unaware of when Vernon arrives?
4. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
5. What does Julian's outing do for his career?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)