|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
(a) Make the paper well-respected.
(b) Boost circulation.
(c) Make the paper more interesting.
(d) Decrease circulation.
2. What is the first cause of the deteriorating relationship between Clive and Vernon?
(a) Disagreeing about Clive's actions when he sees the argument.
(b) Disagreeing on publishing photos of Julian.
(c) Disagreeing about where Clive goes to work.
(d) Disagreeing about Molly.
3. Where does Clive go to hike?
(a) Holland Park.
(c) Lake District.
(d) George's mansion.
4. In what month is Molly's funeral?
5. What is Vernon's new purpose in life?
(a) To ruin Julian's life.
(b) To increase circulation for The Judge.
(c) To ruin Clive's life.
(d) To make Molly's memory count for something.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
2. What is Clive doing when he sees an argument occur?
3. Which pair of characters disagrees about publishing photos of Julian in The Judge?
4. Why does George want revenge on Julian?
5. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)