|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
(a) A note that says he euthanizes Julian when they go on a trip together.
(b) A note where he details the events of the day.
(c) A note that says he is willing to euthanize Clive and hopes he does the same for Vernon.
(d) A note that says he publishes the photos he finds.
2. What is Vernon afraid of?
(a) That is staff is conspiring against him.
(b) That George is out for revenge on Vernon and Clive as well as Julian.
(c) That Molly leaves nothing for him in her will.
(d) That Julian has a successful bid to become prime minister.
3. What does Vernon want Clive to do?
(a) Find the Lakeland rapist.
(b) Contact the police.
(c) Support him publishing the photos.
(d) Confess to a crime.
4. What is Julian's last name?
5. In what month is Molly's funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins to denounce Vernon by the end of the weekend?
2. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
3. Why are the pictures of Julian so scandalous?
4. What is Vernon's last name?
5. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)