|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon criticize in Chapter Four?
(a) Clive's irresponsibility.
(b) His staff's inability to support him.
(c) Clive's lack of acknowledgement.
(d) The Lakeland rapist's violent behavior.
2. How does Molly die?
(a) Breast cancer.
(c) A car accident.
(d) A terminal disease.
3. Why is George vengeful toward the other men?
(a) Molly loves her lovers more than she loves him.
(b) They are trying to take the belongings Molly leaves.
(c) They cause Molly's death.
(d) Molly leaves them more money in her will.
4. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
(a) The location of George's mansion.
(b) An injunction against George publishing any photos of Julian.
(c) The article about euthanasia.
(d) The Judge's poor circulation.
5. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
(a) The legal right to own copyright of the pictures.
(b) The right to sexual expression in private.
(c) The right to public office.
(d) The right not to be humiliated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of reputation does Julian have?
2. Who are the photos copyrighted to?
3. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
4. What is Clive's last name?
5. What is Julian's wife's reaction to his sexuality?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)