|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
(a) Clive, Julian, George.
(b) George, Clive.
(c) Clive, George.
(d) George, Julian, Clive.
2. How does Clive get to Penrith?
(a) He drives himself.
(b) By train.
(c) By horseback.
(d) By bus.
3. How does Vernon deny Julian a place of importance?
(a) He is hesitant to publish photos of Julian.
(b) He refuses to post any article about Julian in The Judge.
(c) He doesn't accept photos from George.
(d) He avoids articles about him being on the front page.
4. What does Vernon hope that publishing the photos does?
(a) Ruin Julian's wealth.
(b) Ruin George's wealth.
(c) Make Clive an infamous composer.
(d) Ruin Julian's political career.
5. Which character is the focal point of Chapter Four?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Vernon notice that he has a new purpose in life?
2. Where are the photos of Julian displayed in The Judge?
3. Why does George want revenge on Julian?
4. What kind of person is Molly?
5. What is Vernon's complaint to Clive?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)