|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian's wife compare the person she denounces to?
(a) A tick.
(b) A leech.
(c) A flea.
(d) An ant.
2. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
(b) The Judge.
(c) His friendship with George.
(d) His friendship with Clive.
3. What is Vernon's initial response to Clive's confession?
(a) He is only half-listening.
(b) He is elated.
(c) He wants to meet in person to discuss it.
(d) He is outraged.
4. What is Vernon's complaint to Clive?
(a) A co-worker is giving Vernon a hard time.
(b) Julian threatens Vernon.
(c) Julian knows Vernon has pictures of him.
(d) Vernon's staff is against him.
5. When does Clive want to be euthanized?
(a) If he fails to complete his goals in composition.
(b) When he is too old to drive.
(c) If he's terminally ill or incapacitated.
(d) When he becomes too old to take care of himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
2. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
3. How many photos does George give to Vernon?
4. What is Molly's occupation?
5. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)