|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What enables Vernon to be able to publish the photos in Chapter Three?
(a) The injunction is lifted.
(b) He now owns the copyright.
(c) The photos are already leaked.
(d) He is not worried about the law.
2. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
(a) Decrease circulation.
(b) Make the paper more interesting.
(c) Boost circulation.
(d) Make the paper well-respected.
3. What does Clive find inspirational while hiking?
(a) A bird nest.
(b) An argument he sees.
(c) A bird call.
(d) The leaves falling off a tree.
4. When does Clive want to be euthanized?
(a) When he is too old to drive.
(b) When he becomes too old to take care of himself.
(c) If he fails to complete his goals in composition.
(d) If he's terminally ill or incapacitated.
5. What roles does Clive believe that Vernon plays?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clive want to accomplish in finishing his project?
2. What type of weather is present at Molly's funeral?
3. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
4. Why is George vengeful toward the other men?
5. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)