|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vernon's complaint to Clive?
(a) Vernon's staff is against him.
(b) Julian threatens Vernon.
(c) Julian knows Vernon has pictures of him.
(d) A co-worker is giving Vernon a hard time.
2. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
(a) He has no emotions toward them whatsoever.
(b) He despises them.
(c) He encourages Molly to have lovers.
(d) He doesn't know about them.
3. In Chapter Three, who does Clive get an urgent call from?
(d) A musician.
4. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) A symphony.
(b) A review of Julian's restaurant.
(c) An article about euthanasia.
(d) An article about Julian's political values.
5. Who does Julian's wife publicly denounce?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
2. Where does Clive go after his hiking trip?
3. How does Clive see Vernon after his hiking trip?
4. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
5. What does Clive's urgent caller request in Chapter Three?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)