|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Clive in Chapter Four?
2. Which word best defines Vernon's staff at The Judge in Chapter Four?
3. What does Clive find inspirational while hiking?
(a) An argument he sees.
(b) A bird nest.
(c) The leaves falling off a tree.
(d) A bird call.
4. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
(a) They have no relationship until the funeral.
(b) Close friends.
(c) Friends with George.
5. What does Vernon show Clive when they see each other?
(a) Moll's last will and testament.
(b) Photographs of Molly.
(c) Photographs of Julian.
(d) A positive article about Julian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the photos belong to?
2. On what day is Vernon hailed as the savior of The Judge?
3. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
4. Who does The Judge often criticize?
5. What is Frank's role at The Judge?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)