|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George get the photos?
(a) Julian's wife gives them to him.
(b) He takes them himself.
(c) He has access to Julian's home for a short time.
(d) It is Molly's, and becomes his when she dies.
2. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
(a) Make the paper more interesting.
(b) Make the paper well-respected.
(c) Boost circulation.
(d) Decrease circulation.
3. In Clive's opinion, what does Vernon lack?
(b) A friendly personality.
(c) Moral principle.
(d) Writing skills.
4. Which characters physically appear in Chapter Three?
(a) Vernon and Clive.
(b) Clive and George.
(c) Julian, Vernon, and Clive.
(d) Vernon, Clive, and George.
5. What is Frank's role at The Judge?
(a) Foreign duty reporter.
(b) Political editor.
(c) Senior editor.
(d) Foreign deputy editor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of marriage does Molly and her husband have?
2. What do both Clive and Vernon fail to see?
3. What does Vernon look like when Clive sees him for the first time after Vernon receives the pictures.
4. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
5. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)