|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is George's mansion located?
(a) Nextdoor to Clive's home.
(c) Holland Park.
(d) Lake District.
2. What is the first cause of the deteriorating relationship between Clive and Vernon?
(a) Disagreeing about Molly.
(b) Disagreeing about Clive's actions when he sees the argument.
(c) Disagreeing on publishing photos of Julian.
(d) Disagreeing about where Clive goes to work.
3. When Vernon meets with his newspaper staff for the first time in Chapter Four, what happens?
(a) Vernon is swamped with phone calls about the publishing of Julian's photos.
(b) Vernon's staff ignores him because they no longer respect him.
(c) Vernon's staff yells at him for his disappointing work.
(d) Vernon accepts accolades for his work.
4. Why is Julian disliked by other characters?
(a) His lack of ethics.
(b) His political views.
(c) His hatred for Molly.
(d) His arrogance.
5. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
(a) He doesn't know about them.
(b) He encourages Molly to have lovers.
(c) He despises them.
(d) He has no emotions toward them whatsoever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plans to ruin Vernon's job at The Judge?
2. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
3. What does Julian's wife compare the person she denounces to?
4. What is Julian's wife's reaction to his sexuality?
5. What relationship is George to Molly?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)