|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive confess to Vernon on the phone?
(a) That he never really cares for Molly.
(b) That he doesn't think The Judge is reputable.
(c) That he witnesses violence while hiking.
(d) That he really does think Vernon should post the photos.
2. What political affiliation do the characters have?
(a) Clive is conservative; Vernon and Julian are liberal.
(b) Clive and Vernon are conservative; Julian is liberal.
(c) Clive is liberal; Vernon and Julian are conservative.
(d) Clive and Vernon are liberal; Julian is conservative.
3. What enables Vernon to be able to publish the photos in Chapter Three?
(a) The injunction is lifted.
(b) He is not worried about the law.
(c) He now owns the copyright.
(d) The photos are already leaked.
4. What effect does the anticipated photos have on The Judge?
(a) Many people writing in with their opinions.
(b) Average circulation.
(c) Increased circulation.
(d) Decreased circulation.
5. What do both Clive and Vernon fail to see?
(a) Julian's alliance with George.
(b) George's vengefulness.
(c) Their own moral shortcomings.
(d) Why Vernon's staff is so fickle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clive ask Vernon to do?
2. Who despises Julian?
3. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
4. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
5. What role does Clive believe he plays?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)