|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clive go to hike?
(a) Holland Park.
(b) Lake District.
(c) George's mansion.
2. What does Clive choose to do when he sees the argument?
(a) He ignores it and keeps working.
(b) He calls the police.
(c) He goes over to stop them but gets caught in the middle of it.
(d) He runs away because he is scared.
3. What political affiliation do the characters have?
(a) Clive and Vernon are conservative; Julian is liberal.
(b) Clive is liberal; Vernon and Julian are conservative.
(c) Clive is conservative; Vernon and Julian are liberal.
(d) Clive and Vernon are liberal; Julian is conservative.
4. By publishing the pictures, who does Vernon betray?
5. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
(a) It is beneficial to keeping peace between he and Clive.
(b) It satisfies George and keeps him from extracting revenge on Vernon.
(c) It keeps him from having affairs with other women.
(d) It prevents political and social disaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. How quickly does Molly's health deteriorate?
2. What is Clive doing when he sees an argument occur?
3. What is Vernon a victim of?
4. Where are the photos of Julian displayed in The Judge?
5. In what month is Molly's funeral?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)