|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What consequence does Vernon consider to posting the pictures?
(a) That Vernon's staff turns against him.
(b) That Julian's family abandons him.
(c) That Vernon gets fired.
2. What character gets the most attention in the first chapter?
3. What agreement do Vernon and Clive have?
(a) To make Julian's life as bad as possible.
(b) To visit Amsterdam together for a symphony.
(c) To euthanize each other if the other is terminally ill.
(d) To continue being friends despite their differences.
4. What does Clive's urgent caller request in Chapter Three?
(a) New music to play.
(b) Photos of Julian.
(c) Information about the argument Clive witnesses.
(d) A meeting.
5. Who does Chapter Three focus on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Clive believe he plays?
2. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
3. What does Clive prepare for when he returns after hiking?
4. Which word best defines Vernon's staff at The Judge in Chapter Four?
5. What does Clive think about on his way to Penrith?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)