|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive choose to do when he sees the argument?
(a) He goes over to stop them but gets caught in the middle of it.
(b) He ignores it and keeps working.
(c) He runs away because he is scared.
(d) He calls the police.
2. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
3. Why doesn't Clive want to tell the police what he sees?
(a) He is afraid he is accused of the crime.
(b) He believes he witnesses nothing.
(c) He is afraid he is attacked.
(d) It interferes with his work.
4. What do both Clive and Vernon fail to see?
(a) Julian's alliance with George.
(b) George's vengefulness.
(c) Why Vernon's staff is so fickle.
(d) Their own moral shortcomings.
5. How long does Julian's wife claim to know about his sexual proclivities?
(a) Since she saw the photos for the first time.
(b) For the last year.
(c) Since they began dating.
(d) Since the beginning of their marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first cause of the deteriorating relationship between Clive and Vernon?
2. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
3. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
4. Where does Vernon go after he visits George's mansion?
5. What is Vernon's last name?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)