|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
(a) In a separate newspaper.
(b) On the last page.
(c) On the front page.
(d) Only in the political section.
2. Which characters share a motive for revenge?
(a) Vernon and George.
(b) George, Clive, and Vernon.
(c) Clive and Vernon.
(d) Julian and George.
3. Where are the photos of Julian displayed in The Judge?
(a) The front page.
(b) The politics section.
(c) The celebrity news section.
(d) The last page.
4. Why does George want revenge on Julian?
(a) He is interested in Julian's wife.
(b) He despises all of Molly's lovers, including Julian.
(c) He is mad that Julian is mentioned in Molly's will.
(d) He dislikes his political views.
5. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) A symphony.
(b) An article about euthanasia.
(c) An article about Julian's political values.
(d) A review of Julian's restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of story is featured in The Judge the day of Vernon's first meeting in the novel?
2. Why doesn't Clive want to tell the police what he sees?
3. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
4. What is Vernon's occupation?
5. When does Clive want to be euthanized?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)