|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day is Vernon hailed as the savior of The Judge?
2. In what month is Molly's funeral?
3. What does Vernon want Clive to do?
(a) Contact the police.
(b) Support him publishing the photos.
(c) Find the Lakeland rapist.
(d) Confess to a crime.
4. What other story runs in the newspaper with the photos of Julian?
(a) Clive is profiled as a famous composer.
(b) The medical scandal in The Netherlands continues.
(c) The Lakeland rapist attacks a woman.
(d) The Prime Minister is elected.
5. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
(a) Writes his last will and testament.
(b) Calls Vernon to discuss euthanasia.
(c) Composes several major parts of a symphony.
(d) Goes for a hike.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Molly die?
2. Who does Julian's wife publicly denounce?
3. What role does Clive believe he plays?
4. How does Clive see Vernon after his hiking trip?
5. What is Julian's last name?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)