|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) A symphony.
(b) An article about euthanasia.
(c) An article about Julian's political values.
(d) A review of Julian's restaurant.
2. Who do the photos belong to?
3. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
(a) On the front page.
(b) On the last page.
(c) In a separate newspaper.
(d) Only in the political section.
4. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
(a) The right to sexual expression in private.
(b) The right to public office.
(c) The legal right to own copyright of the pictures.
(d) The right not to be humiliated.
5. How does Molly die?
(b) Breast cancer.
(c) A terminal disease.
(d) A car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best defines Vernon's staff at The Judge in Chapter Four?
2. Which pair of characters disagrees about publishing photos of Julian in The Judge?
3. What is the first cause of the deteriorating relationship between Clive and Vernon?
4. According to Vernon, why does Clive contact the authorities?
5. What enables Vernon to be able to publish the photos in Chapter Three?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)