|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Julian's wife claim to know about his sexual proclivities?
(a) For the last year.
(b) Since she saw the photos for the first time.
(c) Since the beginning of their marriage.
(d) Since they began dating.
2. What is Julian's wife's reaction to his sexuality?
(a) She is appalled.
(b) She is supportive.
(c) She makes him go to therapy.
(d) She makes him resign.
3. What effect does the anticipated photos have on The Judge?
(a) Many people writing in with their opinions.
(b) Increased circulation.
(c) Average circulation.
(d) Decreased circulation.
4. Where is George's mansion located?
(a) Lake District.
(b) Holland Park.
(d) Nextdoor to Clive's home.
5. How are Clive and Vernon connected to George?
(a) They are co-workers.
(b) They are his wife's former lovers.
(c) They are his friends.
(d) They all meet at Molly's funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Molly's occupation?
2. Who does Chapter Three focus on?
3. In Clive's opinion, what does Vernon lack?
4. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
5. What does Clive choose to do when he sees the argument?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)