|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) A symphony.
(b) An article about Julian's political values.
(c) A review of Julian's restaurant.
(d) An article about euthanasia.
2. Where are the photos of Julian displayed in The Judge?
(a) The front page.
(b) The celebrity news section.
(c) The politics section.
(d) The last page.
3. What does Clive choose to do when he sees the argument?
(a) He ignores it and keeps working.
(b) He runs away because he is scared.
(c) He goes over to stop them but gets caught in the middle of it.
(d) He calls the police.
4. By publishing the pictures, who does Vernon betray?
5. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
(a) He goes see George.
(b) He is too busy.
(c) He convinces his staff to publish his new information.
(d) He is going hiking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which pair of characters disagrees about publishing photos of Julian in The Judge?
2. Who does Clive see arguing when he is hiking?
3. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
4. What type of weather is present at Molly's funeral?
5. In Clive's opinion, what does Vernon lack?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)