|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is George vengeful toward the other men?
(a) Molly leaves them more money in her will.
(b) They are trying to take the belongings Molly leaves.
(c) They cause Molly's death.
(d) Molly loves her lovers more than she loves him.
2. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
(a) Decrease circulation.
(b) Make the paper well-respected.
(c) Make the paper more interesting.
(d) Boost circulation.
3. Where does Vernon go after he visits George's mansion?
(a) Clive's studio.
(b) Vernon's office.
(c) Julian's home.
(d) Molly's old office.
4. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
(a) Circulation decreases.
(b) Circulation is consistent all year.
(c) Circulation increases.
(d) It is not a respected newspaper.
5. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
(b) Euthanisia is not allowed.
(c) None, so doctors are able to euthanize anybody for any reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is George's first name?
2. What is Vernon's initial response to Clive's confession?
3. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
4. What effect does the anticipated photos have on The Judge?
5. Who does Chapter Three focus on?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)