|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
(a) George, Clive.
(b) George, Julian, Clive.
(c) Clive, Julian, George.
(d) Clive, George.
2. What is the main setting of Chapter Three?
(a) Lake District.
(d) Holland Park.
3. What other story runs in the newspaper with the photos of Julian?
(a) Clive is profiled as a famous composer.
(b) The Lakeland rapist attacks a woman.
(c) The Prime Minister is elected.
(d) The medical scandal in The Netherlands continues.
4. Why is Molly's death undignified?
(a) She asks to be euthanized but George doesn't do it.
(b) She receives no visits from the people she loves.
(c) George deprives her of necessities.
(d) She is denied medical care.
5. What is Frank's role at The Judge?
(a) Foreign duty reporter.
(b) Foreign deputy editor.
(c) Senior editor.
(d) Political editor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is George's mansion located?
2. What enables Vernon to be able to publish the photos in Chapter Three?
3. Who begins to denounce Vernon by the end of the weekend?
4. What does Clive think about on his way to Penrith?
5. Which word best defines Vernon's staff at The Judge in Chapter Four?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)