|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who despises Julian?
(a) Clive, Vernon, and George.
(c) Clive and Vernon.
2. What does Vernon criticize in Chapter Four?
(a) Clive's lack of acknowledgement.
(b) His staff's inability to support him.
(c) The Lakeland rapist's violent behavior.
(d) Clive's irresponsibility.
3. What is Clive's occupation?
(a) Writer for a journal.
4. How does Vernon deny Julian a place of importance?
(a) He is hesitant to publish photos of Julian.
(b) He doesn't accept photos from George.
(c) He avoids articles about him being on the front page.
(d) He refuses to post any article about Julian in The Judge.
5. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
(a) It prevents political and social disaster.
(b) It is beneficial to keeping peace between he and Clive.
(c) It satisfies George and keeps him from extracting revenge on Vernon.
(d) It keeps him from having affairs with other women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
2. Where are the photos of Julian displayed in The Judge?
3. Why is Clive going to hike later than he originally wants?
4. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
5. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)