|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clive get to Penrith?
(a) By horseback.
(b) By bus.
(c) He drives himself.
(d) By train.
2. What is Julian's wife's reaction to his sexuality?
(a) She makes him go to therapy.
(b) She is supportive.
(c) She makes him resign.
(d) She is appalled.
3. Why is George vengeful toward the other men?
(a) They are trying to take the belongings Molly leaves.
(b) They cause Molly's death.
(c) Molly loves her lovers more than she loves him.
(d) Molly leaves them more money in her will.
4. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
(a) Their relationship is lopsided.
(b) Molly's death affects them both.
(c) Julian has put a wedge between them.
(d) The pact is too stressful to keep.
5. What does Clive find inspirational while hiking?
(a) The leaves falling off a tree.
(b) A bird call.
(c) A bird nest.
(d) An argument he sees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is the focal point of Chapter Four?
2. How long does Julian's wife claim to know about his sexual proclivities?
3. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
4. Who is in the photos that George gives to Vernon?
5. Who does Chapter Three focus on?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)