|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive prepare for when he returns after hiking?
(a) To complete the symphony.
(b) To go to London.
(c) To go to Amsterdam.
(d) To publish photos of Julian.
2. What is the main setting of Chapter Three?
(b) Holland Park.
(c) Lake District.
3. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
(a) The article about euthanasia.
(b) The Judge's poor circulation.
(c) The location of George's mansion.
(d) An injunction against George publishing any photos of Julian.
4. What does Julian's outing do for his career?
(a) Consolidated it.
(b) Turned him into a celebrity.
(c) Encouraged him to become more liberal.
(d) Destroyed it.
5. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) An article about Julian's political values.
(b) A symphony.
(c) An article about euthanasia.
(d) A review of Julian's restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does George want revenge on Julian?
2. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
3. What is Vernon's last name?
4. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
5. How does Clive feel about ignoring the argument?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)