|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the photos that George gives to Vernon?
2. What type of story is featured in The Judge the day of Vernon's first meeting in the novel?
(a) Animal abuse.
(b) Molly's obituary.
(c) Medical scandal regarding euthanasia.
(d) Julian's latest scandal.
3. What does Clive choose to do when he sees the argument?
(a) He ignores it and keeps working.
(b) He calls the police.
(c) He runs away because he is scared.
(d) He goes over to stop them but gets caught in the middle of it.
4. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
(a) The location of George's mansion.
(b) The article about euthanasia.
(c) The Judge's poor circulation.
(d) An injunction against George publishing any photos of Julian.
5. What does Clive ask Vernon to do?
(a) Find a way to euthanize Julian.
(b) Euthanize him if he ever becomes terminallly ill.
(c) Publish photos that he finds at George's home.
(d) Write an article about Clive and his project.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do both Clive and Vernon fail to see?
2. What is Julian's occupation?
3. What is George's first name?
4. In Chapter Three, who does Clive get an urgent call from?
5. Why doesn't Clive want to tell the police what he sees?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)