|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
(b) Close friends.
(c) They have no relationship until the funeral.
(d) Friends with George.
2. Why does George give Vernon the photos?
(a) He thinks it leads to George and Clive's deteriorating friendship.
(b) He doesn't think Julian is a good politician.
(c) He wants to extract revenge on Julian.
(d) He wants to help George boost circulation for The Judge.
3. What kind of marriage does Molly and her husband have?
(d) Devoid of any emotion.
4. What role does Clive believe he plays?
5. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
(a) Make the paper well-respected.
(b) Make the paper more interesting.
(c) Boost circulation.
(d) Decrease circulation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julian's wife's reaction to his sexuality?
2. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
3. Who does Julian trust with the photographs?
4. When Vernon realizes that Clive witnesses the attack, what does he do?
5. What is Vernon's new purpose in life?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)