|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
(a) The right not to be humiliated.
(b) The right to sexual expression in private.
(c) The right to public office.
(d) The legal right to own copyright of the pictures.
2. Which characters share a motive for revenge?
(a) Julian and George.
(b) Clive and Vernon.
(c) Vernon and George.
(d) George, Clive, and Vernon.
3. On what day is Vernon hailed as the savior of The Judge?
4. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
(a) On the front page.
(b) On the last page.
(c) Only in the political section.
(d) In a separate newspaper.
5. What type of worker is Frank?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the photos copyrighted to?
2. When Vernon meets with his newspaper staff for the first time in Chapter Four, what happens?
3. What is Molly's occupation?
4. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
5. Who does Chapter Three focus on?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)