|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive prepare for when he returns after hiking?
(a) To publish photos of Julian.
(b) To complete the symphony.
(c) To go to London.
(d) To go to Amsterdam.
2. Who are the photos copyrighted to?
3. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
(a) Lake District.
(b) The office where The Judge is written.
(d) Holland Park.
4. Why is Vernon angry at his staff?
(a) They want to demote him.
(b) They want to post a positive article about Julian on the cover.
(c) They are reluctant to post the pictures of Julian.
(d) They want to replace him with Frank.
5. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
(a) It prevents political and social disaster.
(b) It keeps him from having affairs with other women.
(c) It satisfies George and keeps him from extracting revenge on Vernon.
(d) It is beneficial to keeping peace between he and Clive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian's outing do for his career?
2. Why is Molly's death undignified?
3. Why does Vernon call Clive in Chapter Four?
4. How does George get the photos?
5. Why doesn't Clive want to tell the police what he sees?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)