|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day is Vernon hailed as the savior of The Judge?
2. What relationship is George to Molly?
(a) Her lover.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
3. What is the first cause of the deteriorating relationship between Clive and Vernon?
(a) Disagreeing about Molly.
(b) Disagreeing about where Clive goes to work.
(c) Disagreeing on publishing photos of Julian.
(d) Disagreeing about Clive's actions when he sees the argument.
4. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
(a) The day before they both go to Amsterdam.
(b) The night before Clive leaves to Penrith.
(c) They do not have an argument.
(d) The day after Clive returns from Penrith.
5. What is Vernon's staff's reaction to the Garmony's going to the media?
(a) They threaten to quit if conditions are not improved.
(b) They no longer support Vernon.
(c) They encourage Vernon to post the photos anyway.
(d) They feel cheated by Vernon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
2. Who does Clive see arguing when he is hiking?
3. What is Molly's occupation?
4. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
5. Where does Vernon go after he visits George's mansion?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)