|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive's urgent caller request in Chapter Three?
(a) A meeting.
(b) Photos of Julian.
(c) Information about the argument Clive witnesses.
(d) New music to play.
2. What character gets the most attention in the first chapter?
3. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
(a) They have no relationship until the funeral.
(b) Close friends.
(d) Friends with George.
4. What does Clive prepare for when he returns after hiking?
(a) To go to London.
(b) To publish photos of Julian.
(c) To complete the symphony.
(d) To go to Amsterdam.
5. What is Vernon afraid of?
(a) That is staff is conspiring against him.
(b) That Molly leaves nothing for him in her will.
(c) That Julian has a successful bid to become prime minister.
(d) That George is out for revenge on Vernon and Clive as well as Julian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
2. In what ways does Vernon hope to ruin Julian's life?
3. Why is Vernon angry at his staff?
4. What is Julian's last name?
5. In Chapter Three, who does Clive get an urgent call from?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)