|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Clive going to hike later than he originally wants?
(a) He gets into a car accident.
(b) He meets with Vernon.
(c) He meets with George.
(d) The train is delayed.
2. What enables Vernon to be able to publish the photos in Chapter Three?
(a) He now owns the copyright.
(b) The injunction is lifted.
(c) He is not worried about the law.
(d) The photos are already leaked.
3. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) An article about Julian's political values.
(b) An article about euthanasia.
(c) A symphony.
(d) A review of Julian's restaurant.
4. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
(a) It keeps him from having affairs with other women.
(b) It prevents political and social disaster.
(c) It is beneficial to keeping peace between he and Clive.
(d) It satisfies George and keeps him from extracting revenge on Vernon.
5. What type of personality is George known to have?
(a) Depressed and quiet.
(b) Greedy and managerial.
(c) Pleasant and joyful.
(d) Conniving and jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julian's occupation?
2. Where does Vernon go after he visits George's mansion?
3. What is Vernon's last name?
4. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
5. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)