|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
(a) Photos that Molly takes.
(b) Information about Molly's death.
(c) Information directly related to Julian.
(d) Information leading to an interesting article.
2. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
(a) A note where he details the events of the day.
(b) A note that says he euthanizes Julian when they go on a trip together.
(c) A note that says he is willing to euthanize Clive and hopes he does the same for Vernon.
(d) A note that says he publishes the photos he finds.
3. In what month is Molly's funeral?
4. What agreement do Vernon and Clive have?
(a) To make Julian's life as bad as possible.
(b) To visit Amsterdam together for a symphony.
(c) To euthanize each other if the other is terminally ill.
(d) To continue being friends despite their differences.
5. What type of personality is George known to have?
(a) Pleasant and joyful.
(b) Conniving and jealous.
(c) Depressed and quiet.
(d) Greedy and managerial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person is Molly?
2. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
3. What does Clive want to accomplish in finishing his project?
4. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
5. How does Clive see Vernon after his hiking trip?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)