|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Molly's funeral, how does Clive feel?
2. How does Vernon deny Julian a place of importance?
(a) He refuses to post any article about Julian in The Judge.
(b) He is hesitant to publish photos of Julian.
(c) He doesn't accept photos from George.
(d) He avoids articles about him being on the front page.
3. What relationship is George to Molly?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her lover.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her father.
4. What political affiliation do the characters have?
(a) Clive and Vernon are liberal; Julian is conservative.
(b) Clive is conservative; Vernon and Julian are liberal.
(c) Clive is liberal; Vernon and Julian are conservative.
(d) Clive and Vernon are conservative; Julian is liberal.
5. How does Clive get to Penrith?
(a) By horseback.
(b) By train.
(c) By bus.
(d) He drives himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
2. What is Vernon's occupation?
3. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
4. Where is George's mansion located?
5. What character gets the most attention in the first chapter?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)