|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main setting of Chapter Three?
(b) Lake District.
(d) Holland Park.
2. What consequence does Vernon consider to posting the pictures?
(a) That Vernon's staff turns against him.
(b) That Julian's family abandons him.
(c) That Vernon gets fired.
3. Who are the photos copyrighted to?
4. What does Clive want to accomplish in finishing his project?
(a) A secured place in musical history.
(b) A spot on the Bestsellers list.
(c) Revenge on Julian.
(d) A literary award.
5. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
(a) The location of George's mansion.
(b) An injunction against George publishing any photos of Julian.
(c) The article about euthanasia.
(d) The Judge's poor circulation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
2. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
3. While Vernon is in a meeting at the beginning of Chapter Two who calls urgently?
4. What is George's first name?
5. What is Vernon's complaint to Clive?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)