|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
(a) He despises them.
(b) He has no emotions toward them whatsoever.
(c) He doesn't know about them.
(d) He encourages Molly to have lovers.
2. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
(a) The Judge's poor circulation.
(b) The article about euthanasia.
(c) An injunction against George publishing any photos of Julian.
(d) The location of George's mansion.
3. What political affiliation do the characters have?
(a) Clive and Vernon are conservative; Julian is liberal.
(b) Clive is conservative; Vernon and Julian are liberal.
(c) Clive and Vernon are liberal; Julian is conservative.
(d) Clive is liberal; Vernon and Julian are conservative.
4. What type of story is featured in The Judge the day of Vernon's first meeting in the novel?
(a) Molly's obituary.
(b) Julian's latest scandal.
(c) Animal abuse.
(d) Medical scandal regarding euthanasia.
5. Where are the pictures of Julian taken?
(d) The office of The Judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
2. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
3. What kind of person is Molly?
4. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
5. Which characters physically appear in Chapter Three?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)