|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George get the photos?
(a) He takes them himself.
(b) He has access to Julian's home for a short time.
(c) It is Molly's, and becomes his when she dies.
(d) Julian's wife gives them to him.
2. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
(a) Information directly related to Julian.
(b) Photos that Molly takes.
(c) Information leading to an interesting article.
(d) Information about Molly's death.
3. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
(a) The article about euthanasia.
(b) An injunction against George publishing any photos of Julian.
(c) The location of George's mansion.
(d) The Judge's poor circulation.
4. In what month is Molly's funeral?
5. What is George's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What political affiliation do the characters have?
2. Who is in the photos that George gives to Vernon?
3. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
4. What does Vernon look like when Clive sees him for the first time after Vernon receives the pictures.
5. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)