|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many photos does George give to Vernon?
2. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
(a) George, Clive.
(b) George, Julian, Clive.
(c) Clive, Julian, George.
(d) Clive, George.
3. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
(a) The Judge's poor circulation.
(b) The location of George's mansion.
(c) An injunction against George publishing any photos of Julian.
(d) The article about euthanasia.
4. How quickly does Molly's health deteriorate?
(a) Over the course of a year.
(b) Over the course of ten years.
(c) Very rapidly and unexpectedly.
(d) She dies in a sudden accident.
5. What is the main setting of Chapter Three?
(a) Lake District.
(b) Holland Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clive go to hike?
2. Who does The Judge often criticize?
3. In Clive's opinion, what does Vernon lack?
4. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
5. What does Clive find inspirational while hiking?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)