|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is George's mansion located?
(a) Lake District.
(b) Nextdoor to Clive's home.
(c) Holland Park.
2. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
(a) Clive, Julian, George.
(b) George, Julian, Clive.
(c) George, Clive.
(d) Clive, George.
3. In Clive's opinion, what does Vernon lack?
(a) Writing skills.
(b) A friendly personality.
(c) Moral principle.
4. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
(a) Their relationship is lopsided.
(b) Julian has put a wedge between them.
(c) Molly's death affects them both.
(d) The pact is too stressful to keep.
5. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
(a) The right to sexual expression in private.
(b) The right to public office.
(c) The legal right to own copyright of the pictures.
(d) The right not to be humiliated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's complaint to Clive?
2. What type of story is featured in The Judge the day of Vernon's first meeting in the novel?
3. What is Julian's occupation?
4. Which character is the focus of Chapter Two?
5. What is Vernon's last name?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)