|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the pictures of Julian taken?
(a) The office of The Judge.
2. What agreement do Vernon and Clive have?
(a) To euthanize each other if the other is terminally ill.
(b) To continue being friends despite their differences.
(c) To make Julian's life as bad as possible.
(d) To visit Amsterdam together for a symphony.
3. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter?
(a) Julian tarnishes his political reputation.
(b) Revenge is an important theme.
(c) Molly's lovers all come together for a common goal.
(d) Clive fails at accomplishing his goal.
4. What is the first cause of the deteriorating relationship between Clive and Vernon?
(a) Disagreeing about where Clive goes to work.
(b) Disagreeing about Molly.
(c) Disagreeing on publishing photos of Julian.
(d) Disagreeing about Clive's actions when he sees the argument.
5. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
(a) The right to public office.
(b) The right to sexual expression in private.
(c) The legal right to own copyright of the pictures.
(d) The right not to be humiliated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
2. What is George's first name?
3. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
4. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
5. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)