|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
(a) The night before Clive leaves to Penrith.
(b) The day before they both go to Amsterdam.
(c) They do not have an argument.
(d) The day after Clive returns from Penrith.
2. How are Clive and Vernon connected to George?
(a) They all meet at Molly's funeral.
(b) They are his wife's former lovers.
(c) They are co-workers.
(d) They are his friends.
3. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
(a) The Netherlands.
(c) Holland Park.
(d) Lake District.
4. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
(a) He is going hiking.
(b) He goes see George.
(c) He is too busy.
(d) He convinces his staff to publish his new information.
5. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) An article about euthanasia.
(b) A review of Julian's restaurant.
(c) A symphony.
(d) An article about Julian's political values.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Molly die?
2. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
3. Where does Clive go after his hiking trip?
4. Where does Vernon go after he visits George's mansion?
5. What is Vernon's complaint to Clive?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)