|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weather is present at Molly's funeral?
(a) Intense heat.
(b) Snow storm.
2. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
(a) On the front page.
(b) On the last page.
(c) Only in the political section.
(d) In a separate newspaper.
3. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
(a) Information leading to an interesting article.
(b) Information about Molly's death.
(c) Photos that Molly takes.
(d) Information directly related to Julian.
4. What does Clive ask Vernon to do?
(a) Write an article about Clive and his project.
(b) Find a way to euthanize Julian.
(c) Publish photos that he finds at George's home.
(d) Euthanize him if he ever becomes terminallly ill.
5. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
(a) He is shocked and appalled at the concept.
(b) He agrees to do it.
(c) He says he has to think about it.
(d) He absolutely disagrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
2. Which pair of characters disagrees about publishing photos of Julian in The Judge?
3. Which character is the focus of Chapter Two?
4. What character gets the most attention in the first chapter?
5. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)