|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Molly's funeral, how does Clive feel?
2. What does Vernon hope that publishing the photos does?
(a) Make Clive an infamous composer.
(b) Ruin George's wealth.
(c) Ruin Julian's political career.
(d) Ruin Julian's wealth.
3. What kind of person is Molly?
(a) Independent and charismatic.
(b) Quiet and reserved.
(c) Stressed and rigid.
(d) Romantic and intelligent.
4. What does Clive's urgent caller request in Chapter Three?
(a) Photos of Julian.
(b) Information about the argument Clive witnesses.
(c) A meeting.
(d) New music to play.
5. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
(a) A note that says he is willing to euthanize Clive and hopes he does the same for Vernon.
(b) A note where he details the events of the day.
(c) A note that says he euthanizes Julian when they go on a trip together.
(d) A note that says he publishes the photos he finds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is George's first name?
2. What does Vernon show Clive when they see each other?
3. Who is in the photos that George gives to Vernon?
4. Which characters share a motive for revenge?
5. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)