|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What consequence does Vernon consider to posting the pictures?
(a) That Vernon's staff turns against him.
(b) That Vernon gets fired.
(c) That Julian's family abandons him.
2. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
(a) Their relationship is lopsided.
(b) The pact is too stressful to keep.
(c) Molly's death affects them both.
(d) Julian has put a wedge between them.
3. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
(a) Calls Vernon to discuss euthanasia.
(b) Goes for a hike.
(c) Composes several major parts of a symphony.
(d) Writes his last will and testament.
4. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
(a) To make sure nobody steals anything from her.
(b) He loves her too much to leave her side.
(c) To control who has access to her.
(d) To make sure she has everything she needs.
5. How quickly does Molly's health deteriorate?
(a) Over the course of ten years.
(b) She dies in a sudden accident.
(c) Very rapidly and unexpectedly.
(d) Over the course of a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon show Clive when they see each other?
2. Why is Molly's death undignified?
3. What roles does Clive believe that Vernon plays?
4. What is Molly's occupation?
5. When does Clive want to be euthanized?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)