|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
(c) Euthanisia is not allowed.
(d) None, so doctors are able to euthanize anybody for any reason.
2. Which pair of characters disagrees about publishing photos of Julian in The Judge?
(a) Vernon and Clive.
(b) Vernon and George.
(c) Clive and George.
(d) Julian and Clive.
3. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
(a) To control who has access to her.
(b) To make sure nobody steals anything from her.
(c) To make sure she has everything she needs.
(d) He loves her too much to leave her side.
4. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
(a) He is shocked and appalled at the concept.
(b) He agrees to do it.
(c) He says he has to think about it.
(d) He absolutely disagrees.
5. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
(a) He is going hiking.
(b) He is too busy.
(c) He convinces his staff to publish his new information.
(d) He goes see George.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person is Molly?
2. Why does George want revenge on Julian?
3. Why is Molly's death undignified?
4. Who despises Julian?
5. What does Clive want to accomplish in finishing his project?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)