|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Molly's occupation?
(a) Writer for a newspaper.
(c) Restaurant critic.
2. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
(a) He goes see George.
(b) He convinces his staff to publish his new information.
(c) He is too busy.
(d) He is going hiking.
3. What kind of marriage does Molly and her husband have?
(b) Devoid of any emotion.
4. Which pair of characters disagrees about publishing photos of Julian in The Judge?
(a) Vernon and George.
(b) Clive and George.
(c) Vernon and Clive.
(d) Julian and Clive.
5. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
(a) It is beneficial to keeping peace between he and Clive.
(b) It keeps him from having affairs with other women.
(c) It satisfies George and keeps him from extracting revenge on Vernon.
(d) It prevents political and social disaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship is George to Molly?
2. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
3. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
4. What political affiliation do the characters have?
5. Who do the photos belong to?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)