|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How quickly does Molly's health deteriorate?
(a) Very rapidly and unexpectedly.
(b) Over the course of ten years.
(c) Over the course of a year.
(d) She dies in a sudden accident.
2. Which pair of characters disagrees about publishing photos of Julian in The Judge?
(a) Vernon and Clive.
(b) Clive and George.
(c) Julian and Clive.
(d) Vernon and George.
3. Who does Chapter Three focus on?
4. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
(a) Vernon's home.
(b) The office where The Judge is written.
(c) Clive's home.
(d) George's mansion.
5. Why is Molly's death undignified?
(a) She receives no visits from the people she loves.
(b) She is denied medical care.
(c) George deprives her of necessities.
(d) She asks to be euthanized but George doesn't do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Clive going to hike later than he originally wants?
2. Why is Vernon angry at his staff?
3. Why are the pictures of Julian so scandalous?
4. What is Clive doing when he sees an argument occur?
5. What is Julian's last name?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)