|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
(a) He agrees to do it.
(b) He says he has to think about it.
(c) He is shocked and appalled at the concept.
(d) He absolutely disagrees.
2. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
(a) Lake District.
(b) The office where The Judge is written.
(c) Holland Park.
3. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
(a) The day before they both go to Amsterdam.
(b) The night before Clive leaves to Penrith.
(c) They do not have an argument.
(d) The day after Clive returns from Penrith.
4. What is Julian's last name?
5. Where is George's mansion located?
(a) Nextdoor to Clive's home.
(b) Holland Park.
(c) Lake District.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
2. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
3. Where does Vernon go after he visits George's mansion?
4. Why are the pictures of Julian so scandalous?
5. Where does Vernon visit Clive in Chapter Two?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)