|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of reputation does Julian have?
(b) Performing for the media.
(d) Squeaky clean.
2. Why is Molly's death undignified?
(a) She asks to be euthanized but George doesn't do it.
(b) She receives no visits from the people she loves.
(c) George deprives her of necessities.
(d) She is denied medical care.
3. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
(a) Boost circulation.
(b) Decrease circulation.
(c) Make the paper well-respected.
(d) Make the paper more interesting.
4. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
(a) He loves her too much to leave her side.
(b) To control who has access to her.
(c) To make sure nobody steals anything from her.
(d) To make sure she has everything she needs.
5. In what month is Molly's funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
2. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
3. Why is Julian disliked by other characters?
4. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
5. What kind of marriage does Molly and her husband have?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)