|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what ways does Vernon hope to ruin Julian's life?
(b) Romantically and professionally.
(c) Personally and professionally.
2. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
(a) George, Clive.
(b) Clive, George.
(c) Clive, Julian, George.
(d) George, Julian, Clive.
3. Which characters share a motive for revenge?
(a) George, Clive, and Vernon.
(b) Vernon and George.
(c) Julian and George.
(d) Clive and Vernon.
4. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
(a) Composes several major parts of a symphony.
(b) Calls Vernon to discuss euthanasia.
(c) Writes his last will and testament.
(d) Goes for a hike.
5. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
(a) Decrease circulation.
(b) Make the paper more interesting.
(c) Make the paper well-respected.
(d) Boost circulation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
2. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
3. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
4. In what month is Molly's funeral?
5. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)