|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter?
(a) Clive fails at accomplishing his goal.
(b) Molly's lovers all come together for a common goal.
(c) Julian tarnishes his political reputation.
(d) Revenge is an important theme.
2. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
(a) Information about Molly's death.
(b) Information directly related to Julian.
(c) Photos that Molly takes.
(d) Information leading to an interesting article.
3. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
(a) Only a few hours.
(b) Early morning.
(c) The next afternoon.
4. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
(a) Clive, Julian, George.
(b) Clive, George.
(c) George, Julian, Clive.
(d) George, Clive.
5. What kind of person is Molly?
(a) Independent and charismatic.
(b) Romantic and intelligent.
(c) Stressed and rigid.
(d) Quiet and reserved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
2. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
3. How are Clive and Vernon connected to George?
4. Where is George's mansion located?
5. In what month is Molly's funeral?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)