|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
(a) It is not a respected newspaper.
(b) Circulation increases.
(c) Circulation is consistent all year.
(d) Circulation decreases.
2. In what month is Molly's funeral?
3. Who do the photos belong to?
4. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter?
(a) Clive fails at accomplishing his goal.
(b) Julian tarnishes his political reputation.
(c) Revenge is an important theme.
(d) Molly's lovers all come together for a common goal.
5. Which characters share a motive for revenge?
(a) George, Clive, and Vernon.
(b) Julian and George.
(c) Clive and Vernon.
(d) Vernon and George.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many photos does George give to Vernon?
2. What is Julian's last name?
3. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
4. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
5. What political affiliation do the characters have?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)