|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
(a) To show the impact Molly's life has on others.
(b) To show that all the men have a tight bond.
(c) To introduce symbols.
(d) To introduce the characters.
2. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
(a) The office where The Judge is written.
(b) Clive's home.
(c) Vernon's home.
(d) George's mansion.
3. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
(a) Clive, George.
(b) George, Julian, Clive.
(c) Clive, Julian, George.
(d) George, Clive.
4. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
(a) He is shocked and appalled at the concept.
(b) He agrees to do it.
(c) He says he has to think about it.
(d) He absolutely disagrees.
5. Why does George want revenge on Julian?
(a) He is mad that Julian is mentioned in Molly's will.
(b) He despises all of Molly's lovers, including Julian.
(c) He is interested in Julian's wife.
(d) He dislikes his political views.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person is Molly?
2. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter?
3. What is Clive's occupation?
4. How does Vernon deny Julian a place of importance?
5. What is Julian's last name?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)