|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
(a) Make the paper more interesting.
(b) Decrease circulation.
(c) Make the paper well-respected.
(d) Boost circulation.
2. How quickly does Molly's health deteriorate?
(a) Over the course of a year.
(b) Over the course of ten years.
(c) Very rapidly and unexpectedly.
(d) She dies in a sudden accident.
3. What is Molly's occupation?
(c) Writer for a newspaper.
(d) Restaurant critic.
4. What type of weather is present at Molly's funeral?
(a) Intense heat.
(b) Snow storm.
5. How does Molly die?
(a) A car accident.
(b) Breast cancer.
(d) A terminal disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
2. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
3. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
4. What is Vernon's occupation?
5. Where is George's mansion located?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)