|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) A symphony.
(b) A review of Julian's restaurant.
(c) An article about euthanasia.
(d) An article about Julian's political values.
2. Where does Vernon go after he visits George's mansion?
(a) Molly's old office.
(b) Vernon's office.
(c) Julian's home.
(d) Clive's studio.
3. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
(a) The office where The Judge is written.
(c) Holland Park.
(d) Lake District.
4. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
(a) To show that all the men have a tight bond.
(b) To introduce the characters.
(c) To introduce symbols.
(d) To show the impact Molly's life has on others.
5. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
(a) The Judge.
(b) His friendship with George.
(d) His friendship with Clive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julian's last name?
2. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
3. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
4. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
5. How quickly does Molly's health deteriorate?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)