|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) An article about euthanasia.
(b) A review of Julian's restaurant.
(c) An article about Julian's political values.
(d) A symphony.
2. What is George's first name?
3. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
(a) In a separate newspaper.
(b) Only in the political section.
(c) On the last page.
(d) On the front page.
4. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
(a) The Judge's poor circulation.
(b) The location of George's mansion.
(c) An injunction against George publishing any photos of Julian.
(d) The article about euthanasia.
5. How quickly does Molly's health deteriorate?
(a) Very rapidly and unexpectedly.
(b) Over the course of ten years.
(c) She dies in a sudden accident.
(d) Over the course of a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter?
2. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
3. After Molly's funeral, how does Clive feel?
4. Why does George give Vernon the photos?
5. What kind of reputation does Julian have?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)