|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
(a) Goes for a hike.
(b) Writes his last will and testament.
(c) Calls Vernon to discuss euthanasia.
(d) Composes several major parts of a symphony.
2. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
3. What kind of person is Molly?
(a) Stressed and rigid.
(b) Romantic and intelligent.
(c) Independent and charismatic.
(d) Quiet and reserved.
4. In what ways does Vernon hope to ruin Julian's life?
(a) Personally and professionally.
(c) Romantically and professionally.
5. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
(b) They have no relationship until the funeral.
(c) Close friends.
(d) Friends with George.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is George vengeful toward the other men?
2. What type of personality is George known to have?
3. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
4. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
5. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)