|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
(a) Calls Vernon to discuss euthanasia.
(b) Goes for a hike.
(c) Composes several major parts of a symphony.
(d) Writes his last will and testament.
2. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
(a) He has no emotions toward them whatsoever.
(b) He doesn't know about them.
(c) He encourages Molly to have lovers.
(d) He despises them.
3. What does Clive ask Vernon to do?
(a) Publish photos that he finds at George's home.
(b) Write an article about Clive and his project.
(c) Euthanize him if he ever becomes terminallly ill.
(d) Find a way to euthanize Julian.
4. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
(b) Friends with George.
(c) They have no relationship until the funeral.
(d) Close friends.
5. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
(a) It is not a respected newspaper.
(b) Circulation increases.
(c) Circulation is consistent all year.
(d) Circulation decreases.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vernon go after he visits George's mansion?
2. What agreement do Vernon and Clive have?
3. What type of personality is George known to have?
4. Which characters share a motive for revenge?
5. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)