|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character gets the most attention in the first chapter?
2. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
(a) He agrees to do it.
(b) He says he has to think about it.
(c) He is shocked and appalled at the concept.
(d) He absolutely disagrees.
3. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
(a) Friends with George.
(b) Close friends.
(d) They have no relationship until the funeral.
4. Why is Molly's death undignified?
(a) She asks to be euthanized but George doesn't do it.
(b) George deprives her of necessities.
(c) She receives no visits from the people she loves.
(d) She is denied medical care.
5. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter?
(a) Clive fails at accomplishing his goal.
(b) Molly's lovers all come together for a common goal.
(c) Julian tarnishes his political reputation.
(d) Revenge is an important theme.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does George give Vernon the photos?
2. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
3. When does Clive want to be euthanized?
4. Who are the photos copyrighted to?
5. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)