|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) An article about Julian's political values.
(b) A review of Julian's restaurant.
(c) A symphony.
(d) An article about euthanasia.
2. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
(a) He despises them.
(b) He doesn't know about them.
(c) He has no emotions toward them whatsoever.
(d) He encourages Molly to have lovers.
3. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
(b) The Judge.
(c) His friendship with Clive.
(d) His friendship with George.
4. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
(b) The Netherlands.
(c) Holland Park.
(d) Lake District.
5. Where does Vernon visit Clive in Chapter Two?
(a) Vernon's home.
(b) The Judge office.
(c) Clive's home.
(d) George's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
2. Why is Molly's death undignified?
3. What kind of reputation does Julian have?
4. What does Clive ask Vernon to do?
5. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)