|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
(a) On the front page.
(b) In a separate newspaper.
(c) On the last page.
(d) Only in the political section.
2. What type of story is featured in The Judge the day of Vernon's first meeting in the novel?
(a) Medical scandal regarding euthanasia.
(b) Julian's latest scandal.
(c) Animal abuse.
(d) Molly's obituary.
3. After Molly's funeral, how does Clive feel?
4. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
(a) Circulation is consistent all year.
(b) Circulation increases.
(c) Circulation decreases.
(d) It is not a respected newspaper.
5. How does George get the photos?
(a) He takes them himself.
(b) Julian's wife gives them to him.
(c) He has access to Julian's home for a short time.
(d) It is Molly's, and becomes his when she dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter?
2. Why is Molly's death undignified?
3. What is Julian's occupation?
4. How does Molly die?
5. What relationship is George to Molly?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)