|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
(a) The next afternoon.
(b) Early morning.
(d) Only a few hours.
2. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
(b) Euthanisia is not allowed.
(c) None, so doctors are able to euthanize anybody for any reason.
3. What character gets the most attention in the first chapter?
4. What is Clive's occupation?
(c) Writer for a journal.
5. Why does George give Vernon the photos?
(a) He wants to help George boost circulation for The Judge.
(b) He wants to extract revenge on Julian.
(c) He doesn't think Julian is a good politician.
(d) He thinks it leads to George and Clive's deteriorating friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many photos does George give to Vernon?
2. What type of weather is present at Molly's funeral?
3. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
4. What relationship is George to Molly?
5. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)