|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
(a) His friendship with George.
(c) The Judge.
(d) His friendship with Clive.
2. What type of personality is George known to have?
(a) Greedy and managerial.
(b) Depressed and quiet.
(c) Pleasant and joyful.
(d) Conniving and jealous.
3. Why is Molly's death undignified?
(a) George deprives her of necessities.
(b) She is denied medical care.
(c) She asks to be euthanized but George doesn't do it.
(d) She receives no visits from the people she loves.
4. Which character is the focus of Chapter Two?
5. What is Clive's occupation?
(d) Writer for a journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Molly die?
2. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
3. What type of story is featured in The Judge the day of Vernon's first meeting in the novel?
4. Who despises Julian?
5. How quickly does Molly's health deteriorate?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)