|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
(a) Clive's home.
(b) The office where The Judge is written.
(c) Vernon's home.
(d) George's mansion.
2. In what month is Molly's funeral?
3. What does Clive want to accomplish in finishing his project?
(a) A literary award.
(b) A spot on the Bestsellers list.
(c) Revenge on Julian.
(d) A secured place in musical history.
4. Where is George's mansion located?
(b) Lake District.
(c) Nextdoor to Clive's home.
(d) Holland Park.
5. What does Vernon hope that publishing the photos does?
(a) Ruin Julian's political career.
(b) Ruin Julian's wealth.
(c) Ruin George's wealth.
(d) Make Clive an infamous composer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Molly die?
2. What is Clive's last name?
3. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
4. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
5. Which character is the focus of Chapter Two?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)