|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
(b) None, so doctors are able to euthanize anybody for any reason.
(d) Euthanisia is not allowed.
2. Who do the photos belong to?
3. Where does Vernon go after he visits George's mansion?
(a) Vernon's office.
(b) Julian's home.
(c) Molly's old office.
(d) Clive's studio.
4. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
(a) A note from his boss that reprimands his former articles about Julian.
(b) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of Julian.
(c) A note from Clive about euthanasia.
(d) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of George.
5. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
(a) It keeps him from having affairs with other women.
(b) It prevents political and social disaster.
(c) It satisfies George and keeps him from extracting revenge on Vernon.
(d) It is beneficial to keeping peace between he and Clive.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Vernon is in a meeting at the beginning of Chapter Two who calls urgently?
2. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
3. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
4. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
5. How many photos does George give to Vernon?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)