|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
(a) Friends with George.
(b) They have no relationship until the funeral.
(d) Close friends.
2. What is Julian's occupation?
(a) Unemployed artist.
(b) Restaurant owner.
3. What is Julian's last name?
4. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
(a) Clive, Julian, George.
(b) George, Julian, Clive.
(c) George, Clive.
(d) Clive, George.
5. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter?
(a) Julian tarnishes his political reputation.
(b) Molly's lovers all come together for a common goal.
(c) Revenge is an important theme.
(d) Clive fails at accomplishing his goal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clive's last name?
2. What does Clive ask Vernon to do?
3. How does Vernon deny Julian a place of importance?
4. What type of personality is George known to have?
5. What type of story is featured in The Judge the day of Vernon's first meeting in the novel?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)