|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the photos copyrighted to?
2. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
(a) Circulation increases.
(b) Circulation decreases.
(c) It is not a respected newspaper.
(d) Circulation is consistent all year.
3. Where is George's mansion located?
(b) Nextdoor to Clive's home.
(c) Holland Park.
(d) Lake District.
4. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
(a) None, so doctors are able to euthanize anybody for any reason.
(b) Euthanisia is not allowed.
5. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Vernon is in a meeting at the beginning of Chapter Two who calls urgently?
2. Which characters share a motive for revenge?
3. Why is Julian disliked by other characters?
4. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
5. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)