|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
(a) He absolutely disagrees.
(b) He agrees to do it.
(c) He is shocked and appalled at the concept.
(d) He says he has to think about it.
2. When does Clive want to be euthanized?
(a) When he becomes too old to take care of himself.
(b) If he fails to complete his goals in composition.
(c) If he's terminally ill or incapacitated.
(d) When he is too old to drive.
3. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) A symphony.
(b) An article about euthanasia.
(c) A review of Julian's restaurant.
(d) An article about Julian's political values.
4. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
(a) George's mansion.
(b) Clive's home.
(c) The office where The Judge is written.
(d) Vernon's home.
5. While Vernon is in a meeting at the beginning of Chapter Two who calls urgently?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship is George to Molly?
2. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
3. What does Vernon hope that publishing the photos does?
4. What is Vernon's occupation?
5. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)