|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
(b) Holland Park.
(c) Lake District.
(d) The office where The Judge is written.
2. What is Molly's occupation?
(a) Restaurant critic.
(c) Writer for a newspaper.
3. Why does George give Vernon the photos?
(a) He wants to help George boost circulation for The Judge.
(b) He doesn't think Julian is a good politician.
(c) He wants to extract revenge on Julian.
(d) He thinks it leads to George and Clive's deteriorating friendship.
4. What relationship is George to Molly?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her lover.
5. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) An article about Julian's political values.
(b) An article about euthanasia.
(c) A symphony.
(d) A review of Julian's restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
2. What character gets the most attention in the first chapter?
3. What does Vernon hope that publishing the photos does?
4. What type of weather is present at Molly's funeral?
5. Where does Vernon visit Clive in Chapter Two?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)