|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Vernon go after he visits George's mansion?
(a) Vernon's office.
(b) Molly's old office.
(c) Clive's studio.
(d) Julian's home.
2. What is Vernon's last name?
3. What does Clive want to accomplish in finishing his project?
(a) A spot on the Bestsellers list.
(b) A secured place in musical history.
(c) A literary award.
(d) Revenge on Julian.
4. What agreement do Vernon and Clive have?
(a) To continue being friends despite their differences.
(b) To euthanize each other if the other is terminally ill.
(c) To make Julian's life as bad as possible.
(d) To visit Amsterdam together for a symphony.
5. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
(a) It is not a respected newspaper.
(b) Circulation increases.
(c) Circulation decreases.
(d) Circulation is consistent all year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does George give Vernon the photos?
2. What is Clive's occupation?
3. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
4. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
5. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)