|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
(a) His friendship with George.
(b) His friendship with Clive.
(d) The Judge.
2. How does Vernon deny Julian a place of importance?
(a) He refuses to post any article about Julian in The Judge.
(b) He is hesitant to publish photos of Julian.
(c) He avoids articles about him being on the front page.
(d) He doesn't accept photos from George.
3. Which characters share a motive for revenge?
(a) Vernon and George.
(b) Julian and George.
(c) Clive and Vernon.
(d) George, Clive, and Vernon.
4. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
(a) The location of George's mansion.
(b) The article about euthanasia.
(c) An injunction against George publishing any photos of Julian.
(d) The Judge's poor circulation.
5. What type of story is featured in The Judge the day of Vernon's first meeting in the novel?
(a) Animal abuse.
(b) Medical scandal regarding euthanasia.
(c) Julian's latest scandal.
(d) Molly's obituary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How quickly does Molly's health deteriorate?
2. What relationship is George to Molly?
3. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
4. What type of weather is present at Molly's funeral?
5. Why is Julian disliked by other characters?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)