|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weather is present at Molly's funeral?
(c) Intense heat.
(d) Snow storm.
2. What is Clive's occupation?
(c) Writer for a journal.
3. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
(a) Information leading to an interesting article.
(b) Photos that Molly takes.
(c) Information about Molly's death.
(d) Information directly related to Julian.
4. Where does Vernon go after he visits George's mansion?
(a) Molly's old office.
(b) Julian's home.
(c) Clive's studio.
(d) Vernon's office.
5. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
(a) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of George.
(b) A note from his boss that reprimands his former articles about Julian.
(c) A note from Clive about euthanasia.
(d) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of Julian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
2. Why is Julian disliked by other characters?
3. Who despises Julian?
4. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
5. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)