|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter?
(a) Clive fails at accomplishing his goal.
(b) Revenge is an important theme.
(c) Julian tarnishes his political reputation.
(d) Molly's lovers all come together for a common goal.
2. What character gets the most attention in the first chapter?
3. What is Vernon's occupation?
(b) Newspaper editor.
(d) Restaurant critic.
4. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
(a) To control who has access to her.
(b) To make sure she has everything she needs.
(c) He loves her too much to leave her side.
(d) To make sure nobody steals anything from her.
5. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
(a) To show the impact Molly's life has on others.
(b) To introduce symbols.
(c) To introduce the characters.
(d) To show that all the men have a tight bond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who despises Julian?
2. Who do the photos belong to?
3. What is Clive's occupation?
4. What type of story is featured in The Judge the day of Vernon's first meeting in the novel?
5. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)