|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George get the photos?
(a) It is Molly's, and becomes his when she dies.
(b) Julian's wife gives them to him.
(c) He has access to Julian's home for a short time.
(d) He takes them himself.
2. What is Clive's occupation?
(a) Writer for a journal.
3. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
(a) It satisfies George and keeps him from extracting revenge on Vernon.
(b) It prevents political and social disaster.
(c) It is beneficial to keeping peace between he and Clive.
(d) It keeps him from having affairs with other women.
4. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
(a) Make the paper more interesting.
(b) Make the paper well-respected.
(c) Boost circulation.
(d) Decrease circulation.
5. Which character is the focus of Chapter Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vernon visit Clive in Chapter Two?
2. What political affiliation do the characters have?
3. What does Vernon hope that publishing the photos does?
4. What is Clive's last name?
5. Who despises Julian?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)