|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person is Molly?
(a) Independent and charismatic.
(b) Quiet and reserved.
(c) Stressed and rigid.
(d) Romantic and intelligent.
2. What is Vernon's occupation?
(c) Restaurant critic.
(d) Newspaper editor.
3. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
(b) His friendship with Clive.
(c) His friendship with George.
(d) The Judge.
4. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
(a) Euthanisia is not allowed.
(d) None, so doctors are able to euthanize anybody for any reason.
5. In what ways does Vernon hope to ruin Julian's life?
(a) Romantically and professionally.
(c) Personally and professionally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clive ask Vernon to do?
2. Who is in the photos that George gives to Vernon?
3. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
4. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
5. What is Vernon's last name?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)