|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
(a) Goes for a hike.
(b) Writes his last will and testament.
(c) Composes several major parts of a symphony.
(d) Calls Vernon to discuss euthanasia.
2. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) A review of Julian's restaurant.
(b) An article about euthanasia.
(c) An article about Julian's political values.
(d) A symphony.
3. What does Clive want to accomplish in finishing his project?
(a) A spot on the Bestsellers list.
(b) A literary award.
(c) Revenge on Julian.
(d) A secured place in musical history.
4. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
(a) To show that all the men have a tight bond.
(b) To introduce symbols.
(c) To show the impact Molly's life has on others.
(d) To introduce the characters.
5. After Molly's funeral, how does Clive feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julian's last name?
2. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
3. What is Molly's occupation?
4. Who despises Julian?
5. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)