|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive prepare for when he returns after hiking?
(a) To go to London.
(b) To publish photos of Julian.
(c) To go to Amsterdam.
(d) To complete the symphony.
2. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
(a) Goes for a hike.
(b) Calls Vernon to discuss euthanasia.
(c) Composes several major parts of a symphony.
(d) Writes his last will and testament.
3. How does Clive get to Penrith?
(a) By horseback.
(b) By bus.
(c) He drives himself.
(d) By train.
4. What has Julian been outed as?
(a) A male chauvinist.
(b) A homosexual.
(c) A womanizer.
(d) A transvestite.
5. What is Clive's occupation?
(a) Writer for a journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clive mix the deadly substance in before it is given to Vernon?
2. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
3. What kind of marriage does Molly and her husband have?
4. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
5. Who does Chapter Three focus on?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)