|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vernon's occupation?
(b) Restaurant critic.
(c) Newspaper editor.
2. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
(a) A note that says he euthanizes Julian when they go on a trip together.
(b) A note where he details the events of the day.
(c) A note that says he is willing to euthanize Clive and hopes he does the same for Vernon.
(d) A note that says he publishes the photos he finds.
3. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
(a) To introduce the characters.
(b) To show the impact Molly's life has on others.
(c) To introduce symbols.
(d) To show that all the men have a tight bond.
4. What kind of marriage does Molly and her husband have?
(a) Devoid of any emotion.
5. What does Clive do after reading The Judge at the beginning of Chapter Five?
(a) He notifies the police.
(b) He is inspired to work on his composition.
(c) He rips up his composition.
(d) He goes hiking again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
2. Who are the photos copyrighted to?
3. In Clive's opinion, what does Vernon lack?
4. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
5. What is George's first name?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)