|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Clive do at the police station?
(a) Identify a dead body.
(b) Talk to the rapist.
(c) Plead his innocence.
(d) Identify the rapist in two lineups.
2. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
(a) Goes for a hike.
(b) Writes his last will and testament.
(c) Calls Vernon to discuss euthanasia.
(d) Composes several major parts of a symphony.
3. What does Julian's wife compare the person she denounces to?
(a) A flea.
(b) A leech.
(c) A tick.
(d) An ant.
4. Who do the photos belong to?
5. Where does Clive travel to in Chapter Five?
(a) Lake District.
(d) Holland Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters physically appear in Chapter Three?
2. When Vernon realizes that Clive witnesses the attack, what does he do?
3. When does Vernon notice that he has a new purpose in life?
4. What causes Clive to cringe at the police station?
5. Where does Clive go after his hiking trip?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)