|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Vernon's hallucination, who is Molly's lover?
2. What is Vernon a victim of?
(a) Lack of influence.
(b) Cruel fate.
(c) Poor judgment.
(d) Conservative values.
3. What agreement do Vernon and Clive have?
(a) To visit Amsterdam together for a symphony.
(b) To continue being friends despite their differences.
(c) To euthanize each other if the other is terminally ill.
(d) To make Julian's life as bad as possible.
4. What has Julian been outed as?
(a) A womanizer.
(b) A transvestite.
(c) A male chauvinist.
(d) A homosexual.
5. What is Vernon's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
2. Where do Clive and Vernon go after the symphony?
3. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
4. While Vernon is in a meeting at the beginning of Chapter Two who calls urgently?
5. Who is in the photos that George gives to Vernon?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)