|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Vernon deny Julian a place of importance?
(a) He avoids articles about him being on the front page.
(b) He refuses to post any article about Julian in The Judge.
(c) He is hesitant to publish photos of Julian.
(d) He doesn't accept photos from George.
2. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
(a) Close friends.
(b) They have no relationship until the funeral.
(d) Friends with George.
3. Where do Clive and Vernon plan to go out after they rest?
(a) To dinner.
(b) To lunch.
(c) To have drinks.
(d) To breakfast.
4. Which characters appear in Chapter Five?
(b) Vernon and Clive.
(c) Vernon, Clive, and Julian.
(d) George, Clive, Julian, Vernon.
5. Why does Vernon call Clive in Chapter Four?
(a) To continue the argument.
(b) To reconcile.
(c) To tell him he's publishing the photos.
(d) To tell him to call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clive see Vernon after his hiking trip?
2. What kind of marriage does Molly and her husband have?
3. What does Vernon hope that publishing the photos does?
4. Which character is the focus of Chapter Two?
5. What does Vernon criticize in Chapter Four?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)