|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Clive to cringe at the police station?
(a) Alleged criminals.
(b) Jokes the officer's make.
(c) Seeing the rapist.
(d) Identifying a woman's body.
2. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
(a) The next afternoon.
(b) Early morning.
(d) Only a few hours.
3. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
(a) Molly's death affects them both.
(b) Their relationship is lopsided.
(c) Julian has put a wedge between them.
(d) The pact is too stressful to keep.
4. In Chapter Three, who does Clive get an urgent call from?
(b) A musician.
5. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
(a) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of Julian.
(b) A note from Clive about euthanasia.
(c) A note from his boss that reprimands his former articles about Julian.
(d) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of George.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters physically appear in Chapter Three?
2. How are Clive and Vernon connected to George?
3. What has Julian been outed as?
4. Who are the photos copyrighted to?
5. What do both Clive and Vernon fail to see?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)