|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clive get to Penrith?
(a) He drives himself.
(b) By bus.
(c) By horseback.
(d) By train.
2. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
(a) A note that says he publishes the photos he finds.
(b) A note that says he euthanizes Julian when they go on a trip together.
(c) A note that says he is willing to euthanize Clive and hopes he does the same for Vernon.
(d) A note where he details the events of the day.
3. In Clive's opinion, what does Vernon lack?
(a) A friendly personality.
(b) Moral principle.
(c) Writing skills.
4. What does Clive confess to Vernon on the phone?
(a) That he never really cares for Molly.
(b) That he really does think Vernon should post the photos.
(c) That he doesn't think The Judge is reputable.
(d) That he witnesses violence while hiking.
5. Where are the pictures of Julian taken?
(c) The office of The Judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Molly die?
2. What does Clive discover from reading The Judge?
3. What is Julian's last name?
4. Who does Clive confirm instructions with?
5. What does Clive mix the deadly substance in before it is given to Vernon?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)