|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Clive going to hike later than he originally wants?
(a) The train is delayed.
(b) He meets with George.
(c) He gets into a car accident.
(d) He meets with Vernon.
2. Where do Clive and Vernon plan to go out after they rest?
(a) To breakfast.
(b) To have drinks.
(c) To lunch.
(d) To dinner.
3. What does Clive ask Vernon to do?
(a) Find a way to euthanize Julian.
(b) Write an article about Clive and his project.
(c) Euthanize him if he ever becomes terminallly ill.
(d) Publish photos that he finds at George's home.
4. Where does Clive go to hike?
(a) George's mansion.
(b) Lake District.
(c) Holland Park.
5. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
(a) Composes several major parts of a symphony.
(b) Goes for a hike.
(c) Calls Vernon to discuss euthanasia.
(d) Writes his last will and testament.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Julian been outed as?
2. How does George get the photos?
3. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
4. What does Clive use to euthanize Vernon in a drink?
5. What does Clive choose to do when he sees the argument?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)