|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vernon's staff's reaction to the Garmony's going to the media?
(a) They feel cheated by Vernon.
(b) They no longer support Vernon.
(c) They threaten to quit if conditions are not improved.
(d) They encourage Vernon to post the photos anyway.
2. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
(a) Only in the political section.
(b) On the front page.
(c) In a separate newspaper.
(d) On the last page.
3. What does Clive do after reading The Judge at the beginning of Chapter Five?
(a) He goes hiking again.
(b) He rips up his composition.
(c) He notifies the police.
(d) He is inspired to work on his composition.
4. How does Clive feel about ignoring the argument?
5. What is Vernon a victim of?
(a) Poor judgment.
(b) Conservative values.
(c) Cruel fate.
(d) Lack of influence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Clive want to tell the police what he sees?
2. When does Clive want to be euthanized?
3. How is Clive treated at the police station?
4. How long does Julian's wife claim to know about his sexual proclivities?
5. Which character is the focus of Chapter Two?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)