|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
(a) To introduce symbols.
(b) To show that all the men have a tight bond.
(c) To show the impact Molly's life has on others.
(d) To introduce the characters.
2. What effect does the anticipated photos have on The Judge?
(a) Many people writing in with their opinions.
(b) Average circulation.
(c) Increased circulation.
(d) Decreased circulation.
3. What is Vernon's staff's reaction to the Garmony's going to the media?
(a) They encourage Vernon to post the photos anyway.
(b) They feel cheated by Vernon.
(c) They threaten to quit if conditions are not improved.
(d) They no longer support Vernon.
4. Where does Clive go after his hiking trip?
(a) His hotel.
(d) Lake District.
5. What is Vernon's new purpose in life?
(a) To increase circulation for The Judge.
(b) To make Molly's memory count for something.
(c) To ruin Clive's life.
(d) To ruin Julian's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julian's last name?
2. What is Vernon afraid of?
3. What do both Clive and Vernon fail to see?
4. What is Julian's wife's reaction to his sexuality?
5. Why is Molly's death undignified?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)