|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Molly's death undignified?
(a) George deprives her of necessities.
(b) She asks to be euthanized but George doesn't do it.
(c) She receives no visits from the people she loves.
(d) She is denied medical care.
2. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
(a) His friendship with Clive.
(b) His friendship with George.
(d) The Judge.
3. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
(a) George's mansion.
(b) Vernon's home.
(c) The office where The Judge is written.
(d) Clive's home.
4. What is Vernon's new purpose in life?
(a) To make Molly's memory count for something.
(b) To increase circulation for The Judge.
(c) To ruin Clive's life.
(d) To ruin Julian's life.
5. In what month is Molly's funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Clive and Vernon plan to go out after they rest?
2. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
3. How does Clive get to Penrith?
4. How does Vernon feel about Clive after he receives correspondence from him?
5. What causes Clive to cringe at the police station?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)