|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through what outlet does the Garmony family make a statement?
2. Who does Clive confirm instructions with?
(b) A doctor.
3. How does Clive see Vernon after his hiking trip?
4. Who begins to denounce Vernon by the end of the weekend?
(a) Other newspapers.
(b) The Judge's editorials.
(c) The television news.
5. What is the status on Clive's project at the beginning of Chapter Five?
(a) It is not complete.
(b) The introduction is changed.
(c) It is complete since the hiking trip.
(d) The finale is changed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Clive and Vernon plan to go out after they rest?
2. What must Clive do at the police station?
3. On what day is Vernon hailed as the savior of The Judge?
4. What does Clive prepare for when he returns after hiking?
5. What does Vernon want Clive to do?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)