|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clive feel about his work in Chapter Five?
2. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) A review of Julian's restaurant.
(b) An article about euthanasia.
(c) An article about Julian's political values.
(d) A symphony.
3. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
(a) He encourages Molly to have lovers.
(b) He despises them.
(c) He has no emotions toward them whatsoever.
(d) He doesn't know about them.
4. Where does Clive collapse?
(a) On the couch.
(b) In his bed.
(c) At the table.
(d) In the shower.
5. On what day is Vernon hailed as the savior of The Judge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clive travel to in Chapter Five?
2. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
3. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
4. Who does Clive confirm instructions with?
5. What type of weather is present at Molly's funeral?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)