|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
(a) A note where he details the events of the day.
(b) A note that says he euthanizes Julian when they go on a trip together.
(c) A note that says he publishes the photos he finds.
(d) A note that says he is willing to euthanize Clive and hopes he does the same for Vernon.
2. Who calls Clive in the beginning of Chapter Five?
(b) The police.
3. What does Clive choose to do when he sees the argument?
(a) He runs away because he is scared.
(b) He ignores it and keeps working.
(c) He goes over to stop them but gets caught in the middle of it.
(d) He calls the police.
4. What does Clive flashback to in Chapter Five?
(a) Time he spends with Vernon.
(b) Hiking at the Lake District.
(c) Time he spends with Molly.
(d) The police station.
5. What agreement do Vernon and Clive have?
(a) To make Julian's life as bad as possible.
(b) To continue being friends despite their differences.
(c) To visit Amsterdam together for a symphony.
(d) To euthanize each other if the other is terminally ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the photos of Julian displayed in The Judge?
2. How does Clive feel toward Vernon in the beginning of Chapter Five?
3. Where does Clive make an appearance after he travels?
4. Why are the pictures of Julian so scandalous?
5. What does Clive do after reading The Judge at the beginning of Chapter Five?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)