|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vernon a victim of?
(a) Lack of influence.
(b) Cruel fate.
(c) Poor judgment.
(d) Conservative values.
2. What is Frank's role at The Judge?
(a) Senior editor.
(b) Foreign duty reporter.
(c) Foreign deputy editor.
(d) Political editor.
3. In Chapter Three, who does Clive get an urgent call from?
(d) A musician.
4. Why does George want revenge on Julian?
(a) He despises all of Molly's lovers, including Julian.
(b) He dislikes his political views.
(c) He is interested in Julian's wife.
(d) He is mad that Julian is mentioned in Molly's will.
5. What roles does Clive believe that Vernon plays?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clive want to accomplish in finishing his project?
2. What agreement do Vernon and Clive have?
3. Who replaces Vernon at The Judge?
4. What does Julian's wife unveil to the media?
5. What does Clive find inspirational while hiking?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)