|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian's wife compare the person she denounces to?
(a) A leech.
(b) An ant.
(c) A flea.
(d) A tick.
2. Who does Clive confirm instructions with?
(c) A doctor.
3. What does Clive do after reading The Judge at the beginning of Chapter Five?
(a) He rips up his composition.
(b) He goes hiking again.
(c) He notifies the police.
(d) He is inspired to work on his composition.
4. When does Clive want to be euthanized?
(a) When he is too old to drive.
(b) If he's terminally ill or incapacitated.
(c) If he fails to complete his goals in composition.
(d) When he becomes too old to take care of himself.
5. How does Molly die?
(a) A terminal disease.
(b) A car accident.
(c) Breast cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon a victim of?
2. In Vernon's hallucination, who is Molly's lover?
3. What does Vernon plan to exploit?
4. Who do the photos belong to?
5. What must Clive do at the police station?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)