|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive's urgent caller request in Chapter Three?
(a) Information about the argument Clive witnesses.
(b) A meeting.
(c) Photos of Julian.
(d) New music to play.
2. How does Vernon feel about Clive after he receives correspondence from him?
3. Who plans to ruin Vernon's job at The Judge?
(b) Julian's wife.
4. What roles does Clive believe that Vernon plays?
5. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
(a) The office where The Judge is written.
(b) Holland Park.
(c) Lake District.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is the focus of Chapter Two?
2. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
3. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
4. What gives Vernon the idea for his plan?
5. According to Vernon, why does Clive contact the authorities?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)