|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person is Molly?
(a) Romantic and intelligent.
(b) Quiet and reserved.
(c) Stressed and rigid.
(d) Independent and charismatic.
2. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
(b) Only a few hours.
(c) Early morning.
(d) The next afternoon.
3. In what month is Molly's funeral?
4. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
(a) Composes several major parts of a symphony.
(b) Calls Vernon to discuss euthanasia.
(c) Writes his last will and testament.
(d) Goes for a hike.
5. What type of story is featured in The Judge the day of Vernon's first meeting in the novel?
(a) Medical scandal regarding euthanasia.
(b) Animal abuse.
(c) Julian's latest scandal.
(d) Molly's obituary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of personality is George known to have?
2. Why does George want revenge on Julian?
3. Who are the photos copyrighted to?
4. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
5. What does Clive want to accomplish in finishing his project?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)