|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political affiliation do the characters have?
(a) Clive is liberal; Vernon and Julian are conservative.
(b) Clive and Vernon are liberal; Julian is conservative.
(c) Clive and Vernon are conservative; Julian is liberal.
(d) Clive is conservative; Vernon and Julian are liberal.
2. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
(a) He says he has to think about it.
(b) He is shocked and appalled at the concept.
(c) He agrees to do it.
(d) He absolutely disagrees.
3. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
(a) Friends with George.
(b) Close friends.
(c) They have no relationship until the funeral.
4. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
(a) Information leading to an interesting article.
(b) Information about Molly's death.
(c) Photos that Molly takes.
(d) Information directly related to Julian.
5. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
(a) Boost circulation.
(b) Make the paper more interesting.
(c) Make the paper well-respected.
(d) Decrease circulation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is George's mansion located?
2. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
3. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
4. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
5. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)