|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
(a) To show the impact Molly's life has on others.
(b) To introduce symbols.
(c) To show that all the men have a tight bond.
(d) To introduce the characters.
2. Which characters share a motive for revenge?
(a) George, Clive, and Vernon.
(b) Clive and Vernon.
(c) Vernon and George.
(d) Julian and George.
3. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
(a) Information about Molly's death.
(b) Information directly related to Julian.
(c) Information leading to an interesting article.
(d) Photos that Molly takes.
4. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
(a) A note where he details the events of the day.
(b) A note that says he is willing to euthanize Clive and hopes he does the same for Vernon.
(c) A note that says he publishes the photos he finds.
(d) A note that says he euthanizes Julian when they go on a trip together.
5. Why is Molly's death undignified?
(a) She asks to be euthanized but George doesn't do it.
(b) George deprives her of necessities.
(c) She is denied medical care.
(d) She receives no visits from the people she loves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
2. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
3. What type of personality is George known to have?
4. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
5. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)