|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Vernon go after he visits George's mansion?
(a) Julian's home.
(b) Vernon's office.
(c) Clive's studio.
(d) Molly's old office.
2. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
(a) On the front page.
(b) Only in the political section.
(c) In a separate newspaper.
(d) On the last page.
3. In what month is Molly's funeral?
4. What is Molly's occupation?
(a) Writer for a newspaper.
(c) Restaurant critic.
5. When does Clive want to be euthanized?
(a) If he fails to complete his goals in composition.
(b) When he becomes too old to take care of himself.
(c) If he's terminally ill or incapacitated.
(d) When he is too old to drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
2. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
3. What agreement do Vernon and Clive have?
4. How are Clive and Vernon connected to George?
5. Who despises Julian?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)