|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Molly's funeral, how does Clive feel?
2. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
(a) Information directly related to Julian.
(b) Information leading to an interesting article.
(c) Photos that Molly takes.
(d) Information about Molly's death.
3. What political affiliation do the characters have?
(a) Clive is conservative; Vernon and Julian are liberal.
(b) Clive is liberal; Vernon and Julian are conservative.
(c) Clive and Vernon are liberal; Julian is conservative.
(d) Clive and Vernon are conservative; Julian is liberal.
4. What is Julian's last name?
5. How are Clive and Vernon connected to George?
(a) They are his friends.
(b) They are co-workers.
(c) They all meet at Molly's funeral.
(d) They are his wife's former lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
2. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
3. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
4. What is Molly's occupation?
5. What relationship is George to Molly?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)