|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does George give Vernon the photos?
(a) He doesn't think Julian is a good politician.
(b) He wants to extract revenge on Julian.
(c) He wants to help George boost circulation for The Judge.
(d) He thinks it leads to George and Clive's deteriorating friendship.
2. Who does The Judge often criticize?
3. How does Molly die?
(a) A car accident.
(b) Breast cancer.
(c) A terminal disease.
4. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
(a) On the last page.
(b) On the front page.
(c) In a separate newspaper.
(d) Only in the political section.
5. Who do the photos belong to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julian's occupation?
2. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
3. What relationship is George to Molly?
4. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
5. Where does Vernon go after he visits George's mansion?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)