|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
(a) Composes several major parts of a symphony.
(b) Calls Vernon to discuss euthanasia.
(c) Goes for a hike.
(d) Writes his last will and testament.
2. Why does George want revenge on Julian?
(a) He is interested in Julian's wife.
(b) He despises all of Molly's lovers, including Julian.
(c) He dislikes his political views.
(d) He is mad that Julian is mentioned in Molly's will.
3. How many photos does George give to Vernon?
4. How does Molly die?
(a) A car accident.
(b) A terminal disease.
(c) Breast cancer.
5. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
(a) None, so doctors are able to euthanize anybody for any reason.
(d) Euthanisia is not allowed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is George's mansion located?
2. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
3. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
4. What is Molly's occupation?
5. Who do the photos belong to?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)