|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of marriage does Molly and her husband have?
(d) Devoid of any emotion.
2. After Molly's funeral, how does Clive feel?
3. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) An article about Julian's political values.
(b) A review of Julian's restaurant.
(c) A symphony.
(d) An article about euthanasia.
4. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
(a) Friends with George.
(b) They have no relationship until the funeral.
(c) Close friends.
5. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
(a) Calls Vernon to discuss euthanasia.
(b) Composes several major parts of a symphony.
(c) Goes for a hike.
(d) Writes his last will and testament.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
2. What does Clive ask Vernon to do?
3. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
4. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
5. Why is Julian disliked by other characters?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)