|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
(a) A note where he details the events of the day.
(b) A note that says he is willing to euthanize Clive and hopes he does the same for Vernon.
(c) A note that says he euthanizes Julian when they go on a trip together.
(d) A note that says he publishes the photos he finds.
2. In what ways does Vernon hope to ruin Julian's life?
(a) Romantically and professionally.
(c) Personally and professionally.
3. How quickly does Molly's health deteriorate?
(a) She dies in a sudden accident.
(b) Very rapidly and unexpectedly.
(c) Over the course of ten years.
(d) Over the course of a year.
4. What agreement do Vernon and Clive have?
(a) To make Julian's life as bad as possible.
(b) To euthanize each other if the other is terminally ill.
(c) To visit Amsterdam together for a symphony.
(d) To continue being friends despite their differences.
5. When does Clive want to be euthanized?
(a) If he's terminally ill or incapacitated.
(b) If he fails to complete his goals in composition.
(c) When he becomes too old to take care of himself.
(d) When he is too old to drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clive's occupation?
2. What kind of reputation does Julian have?
3. What kind of marriage does Molly and her husband have?
4. Which character is the focus of Chapter Two?
5. Who is in the photos that George gives to Vernon?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)