|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
(b) Lake District.
(c) Holland Park.
(d) The office where The Judge is written.
2. Who is in the photos that George gives to Vernon?
3. Why is Molly's death undignified?
(a) She asks to be euthanized but George doesn't do it.
(b) She receives no visits from the people she loves.
(c) She is denied medical care.
(d) George deprives her of necessities.
4. Why is George vengeful toward the other men?
(a) Molly loves her lovers more than she loves him.
(b) They are trying to take the belongings Molly leaves.
(c) Molly leaves them more money in her will.
(d) They cause Molly's death.
5. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
(a) A note that says he euthanizes Julian when they go on a trip together.
(b) A note where he details the events of the day.
(c) A note that says he publishes the photos he finds.
(d) A note that says he is willing to euthanize Clive and hopes he does the same for Vernon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
2. What agreement do Vernon and Clive have?
3. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
4. What is Julian's occupation?
5. What is Julian's last name?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)