|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the photos that George gives to Vernon?
2. What does Vernon hope that publishing the photos does?
(a) Ruin George's wealth.
(b) Ruin Julian's wealth.
(c) Ruin Julian's political career.
(d) Make Clive an infamous composer.
3. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
(a) A note that says he publishes the photos he finds.
(b) A note where he details the events of the day.
(c) A note that says he is willing to euthanize Clive and hopes he does the same for Vernon.
(d) A note that says he euthanizes Julian when they go on a trip together.
4. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
(b) Holland Park.
(c) The office where The Judge is written.
(d) Lake District.
5. What is Julian's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who despises Julian?
2. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
3. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
4. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
5. How does George get the photos?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)