|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
(a) Make the paper well-respected.
(b) Decrease circulation.
(c) Boost circulation.
(d) Make the paper more interesting.
2. What does Vernon hope that publishing the photos does?
(a) Make Clive an infamous composer.
(b) Ruin Julian's political career.
(c) Ruin George's wealth.
(d) Ruin Julian's wealth.
3. What does Clive want to accomplish in finishing his project?
(a) Revenge on Julian.
(b) A literary award.
(c) A spot on the Bestsellers list.
(d) A secured place in musical history.
4. How quickly does Molly's health deteriorate?
(a) She dies in a sudden accident.
(b) Very rapidly and unexpectedly.
(c) Over the course of a year.
(d) Over the course of ten years.
5. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
(a) Holland Park.
(c) The Netherlands.
(d) Lake District.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
2. Who do the photos belong to?
3. How are Clive and Vernon connected to George?
4. How does Vernon deny Julian a place of importance?
5. What is Clive's last name?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)