|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
(c) Euthanisia is not allowed.
(d) None, so doctors are able to euthanize anybody for any reason.
2. Where does Vernon visit Clive in Chapter Two?
(a) Vernon's home.
(b) The Judge office.
(c) George's home.
(d) Clive's home.
3. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
(a) Lake District.
(c) The office where The Judge is written.
(d) Holland Park.
4. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) A review of Julian's restaurant.
(b) An article about euthanasia.
(c) A symphony.
(d) An article about Julian's political values.
5. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
(a) Clive, Julian, George.
(b) George, Clive.
(c) George, Julian, Clive.
(d) Clive, George.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's occupation?
2. Who despises Julian?
3. What kind of reputation does Julian have?
4. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
5. How does Molly die?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)