|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
(a) On the front page.
(b) On the last page.
(c) Only in the political section.
(d) In a separate newspaper.
2. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
(a) A note from Clive about euthanasia.
(b) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of Julian.
(c) A note from his boss that reprimands his former articles about Julian.
(d) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of George.
3. What kind of reputation does Julian have?
(a) Performing for the media.
(c) Squeaky clean.
4. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
(a) To show the impact Molly's life has on others.
(b) To show that all the men have a tight bond.
(c) To introduce symbols.
(d) To introduce the characters.
5. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What agreement do Vernon and Clive have?
2. What is Vernon's occupation?
3. When does Clive want to be euthanized?
4. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
5. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)