|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
(a) He is going hiking.
(b) He goes see George.
(c) He convinces his staff to publish his new information.
(d) He is too busy.
2. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) A review of Julian's restaurant.
(b) An article about euthanasia.
(c) A symphony.
(d) An article about Julian's political values.
3. Who does The Judge often criticize?
4. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
(a) A note from Clive about euthanasia.
(b) A note from his boss that reprimands his former articles about Julian.
(c) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of George.
(d) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of Julian.
5. What is Vernon's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
2. Why does George give Vernon the photos?
3. While Vernon is in a meeting at the beginning of Chapter Two who calls urgently?
4. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
5. What relationship is George to Molly?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)