|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Vernon is in a meeting at the beginning of Chapter Two who calls urgently?
2. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
(a) A note that says he is willing to euthanize Clive and hopes he does the same for Vernon.
(b) A note that says he publishes the photos he finds.
(c) A note that says he euthanizes Julian when they go on a trip together.
(d) A note where he details the events of the day.
3. What is Vernon's occupation?
(a) Newspaper editor.
(c) Restaurant critic.
4. Why is Molly's death undignified?
(a) She receives no visits from the people she loves.
(b) She asks to be euthanized but George doesn't do it.
(c) She is denied medical care.
(d) George deprives her of necessities.
5. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
(a) He doesn't know about them.
(b) He encourages Molly to have lovers.
(c) He despises them.
(d) He has no emotions toward them whatsoever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clive's occupation?
2. How does Molly die?
3. Why does George want revenge on Julian?
4. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
5. What agreement do Vernon and Clive have?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)