|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clive get to Penrith?
(a) He drives himself.
(b) By bus.
(c) By horseback.
(d) By train.
2. Who do the photos belong to?
3. Why are the pictures of Julian so scandalous?
(a) Julian is with another woman.
(b) Julian is completely naked.
(c) Julian is dressed as a woman.
(d) Julian is being violent.
4. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
(a) A note from Clive about euthanasia.
(b) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of George.
(c) A note from his boss that reprimands his former articles about Julian.
(d) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of Julian.
5. What is Vernon's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Vernon angry at his staff?
2. What does Clive prepare for when he returns after hiking?
3. How quickly does Molly's health deteriorate?
4. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
5. Why is Molly's death undignified?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)