|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of story is featured in The Judge the day of Vernon's first meeting in the novel?
(a) Medical scandal regarding euthanasia.
(b) Molly's obituary.
(c) Julian's latest scandal.
(d) Animal abuse.
2. What does Vernon show Clive when they see each other?
(a) Photographs of Julian.
(b) Moll's last will and testament.
(c) A positive article about Julian.
(d) Photographs of Molly.
3. What roles does Clive believe that Vernon plays?
4. Where does Clive go to hike?
(a) Lake District.
(c) Holland Park.
(d) George's mansion.
5. What type of weather is present at Molly's funeral?
(b) Snow storm.
(d) Intense heat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon look like when Clive sees him for the first time after Vernon receives the pictures.
2. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
3. Who does Clive see arguing when he is hiking?
4. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
5. Why does George want revenge on Julian?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)