|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive choose to do when he sees the argument?
(a) He goes over to stop them but gets caught in the middle of it.
(b) He ignores it and keeps working.
(c) He calls the police.
(d) He runs away because he is scared.
2. How does Molly die?
(a) Breast cancer.
(b) A terminal disease.
(c) A car accident.
3. By publishing the pictures, who does Vernon betray?
4. What does Clive prepare for when he returns after hiking?
(a) To complete the symphony.
(b) To publish photos of Julian.
(c) To go to Amsterdam.
(d) To go to London.
5. Why is George vengeful toward the other men?
(a) Molly loves her lovers more than she loves him.
(b) They are trying to take the belongings Molly leaves.
(c) Molly leaves them more money in her will.
(d) They cause Molly's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of personality is George known to have?
2. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
3. What does Vernon look like when Clive sees him for the first time after Vernon receives the pictures.
4. What does Vernon hope that publishing the photos does?
5. Which characters physically appear in Chapter Three?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)