|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) A review of Julian's restaurant.
(b) An article about euthanasia.
(c) An article about Julian's political values.
(d) A symphony.
2. By publishing the pictures, who does Vernon betray?
3. What kind of marriage does Molly and her husband have?
(b) Devoid of any emotion.
4. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
(a) Information leading to an interesting article.
(b) Photos that Molly takes.
(c) Information directly related to Julian.
(d) Information about Molly's death.
5. Why is George vengeful toward the other men?
(a) Molly loves her lovers more than she loves him.
(b) They are trying to take the belongings Molly leaves.
(c) Molly leaves them more money in her will.
(d) They cause Molly's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clive go after his hiking trip?
2. Who is in the photos that George gives to Vernon?
3. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
4. How does Clive get to Penrith?
5. Which characters physically appear in Chapter Three?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)