|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vernon's occupation?
(a) Newspaper editor.
(d) Restaurant critic.
2. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
(a) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of Julian.
(b) A note from Clive about euthanasia.
(c) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of George.
(d) A note from his boss that reprimands his former articles about Julian.
3. What does Vernon hope that publishing the photos does?
(a) Make Clive an infamous composer.
(b) Ruin George's wealth.
(c) Ruin Julian's political career.
(d) Ruin Julian's wealth.
4. How does Vernon deny Julian a place of importance?
(a) He refuses to post any article about Julian in The Judge.
(b) He doesn't accept photos from George.
(c) He avoids articles about him being on the front page.
(d) He is hesitant to publish photos of Julian.
5. Why is Clive going to hike later than he originally wants?
(a) He meets with Vernon.
(b) He meets with George.
(c) He gets into a car accident.
(d) The train is delayed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julian's last name?
2. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
3. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
4. How does Molly die?
5. What is the main setting of Chapter Three?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)