|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
(a) The location of George's mansion.
(b) The article about euthanasia.
(c) An injunction against George publishing any photos of Julian.
(d) The Judge's poor circulation.
2. What is the main setting of Chapter Three?
(c) Lake District.
(d) Holland Park.
3. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
(a) To introduce symbols.
(b) To introduce the characters.
(c) To show that all the men have a tight bond.
(d) To show the impact Molly's life has on others.
4. How does Clive feel about ignoring the argument?
5. In Chapter Three, who does Clive get an urgent call from?
(b) A musician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Clive see arguing when he is hiking?
2. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
3. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
4. How does George get the photos?
5. Which characters physically appear in Chapter Three?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)