|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the pictures of Julian taken?
(c) The office of The Judge.
2. What is Clive doing when he sees an argument occur?
(a) Writing notes for the finale.
(b) Watching birds.
(c) Taking notes for a novel.
(d) Writing notes for the introduction.
3. What does Clive ask Vernon to do?
(a) Write an article about Clive and his project.
(b) Find a way to euthanize Julian.
(c) Publish photos that he finds at George's home.
(d) Euthanize him if he ever becomes terminallly ill.
4. What is the first cause of the deteriorating relationship between Clive and Vernon?
(a) Disagreeing about where Clive goes to work.
(b) Disagreeing on publishing photos of Julian.
(c) Disagreeing about Clive's actions when he sees the argument.
(d) Disagreeing about Molly.
5. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
(a) The office where The Judge is written.
(c) Lake District.
(d) Holland Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Clive see arguing when he is hiking?
2. After Molly's funeral, how does Clive feel?
3. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
4. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
5. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)