|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
(a) The right to public office.
(b) The legal right to own copyright of the pictures.
(c) The right to sexual expression in private.
(d) The right not to be humiliated.
2. In Clive's opinion, what does Vernon lack?
(a) Writing skills.
(b) Moral principle.
(c) A friendly personality.
3. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
(a) They do not have an argument.
(b) The day after Clive returns from Penrith.
(c) The day before they both go to Amsterdam.
(d) The night before Clive leaves to Penrith.
4. Who does The Judge often criticize?
5. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
(a) They have no relationship until the funeral.
(c) Friends with George.
(d) Close friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's last name?
2. Which characters share a motive for revenge?
3. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
4. What is Julian's occupation?
5. How does Clive feel about ignoring the argument?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)