|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the pictures of Julian so scandalous?
(a) Julian is completely naked.
(b) Julian is being violent.
(c) Julian is dressed as a woman.
(d) Julian is with another woman.
2. Why does George want revenge on Julian?
(a) He despises all of Molly's lovers, including Julian.
(b) He is mad that Julian is mentioned in Molly's will.
(c) He dislikes his political views.
(d) He is interested in Julian's wife.
3. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
(a) Molly's death affects them both.
(b) The pact is too stressful to keep.
(c) Their relationship is lopsided.
(d) Julian has put a wedge between them.
4. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
(a) Vernon's home.
(b) The office where The Judge is written.
(c) Clive's home.
(d) George's mansion.
5. Where does Vernon visit Clive in Chapter Two?
(a) George's home.
(b) The Judge office.
(c) Vernon's home.
(d) Clive's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clive go after his hiking trip?
2. What is Clive doing when he sees an argument occur?
3. What kind of reputation does Julian have?
4. What is foreshadowed in the first chapter?
5. While Vernon is in a meeting at the beginning of Chapter Two who calls urgently?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)