|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Julian trust with the photographs?
2. Who does The Judge often criticize?
3. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
(a) He is too busy.
(b) He goes see George.
(c) He is going hiking.
(d) He convinces his staff to publish his new information.
4. How does Clive get to Penrith?
(a) By horseback.
(b) He drives himself.
(c) By train.
(d) By bus.
5. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
(a) Lake District.
(c) Holland Park.
(d) The Netherlands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of reputation does Julian have?
2. What is the first cause of the deteriorating relationship between Clive and Vernon?
3. Where does Clive want to go for inspiration?
4. When does Clive want to be euthanized?
5. Why is Molly's death undignified?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)