|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what ways does Vernon hope to ruin Julian's life?
(a) Personally and professionally.
(b) Romantically and professionally.
2. What does Clive's urgent caller request in Chapter Three?
(a) A meeting.
(b) Information about the argument Clive witnesses.
(c) New music to play.
(d) Photos of Julian.
3. Why are the pictures of Julian so scandalous?
(a) Julian is completely naked.
(b) Julian is dressed as a woman.
(c) Julian is with another woman.
(d) Julian is being violent.
4. What is Julian's last name?
5. What is Clive been commissioned to write?
(a) An article about euthanasia.
(b) An article about Julian's political values.
(c) A review of Julian's restaurant.
(d) A symphony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is George vengeful toward the other men?
2. Where are the pictures of Julian taken?
3. What does Clive think about on his way to Penrith?
4. What kind of person is Molly?
5. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)