|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George feel Molly's lovers?
(a) He encourages Molly to have lovers.
(b) He despises them.
(c) He doesn't know about them.
(d) He has no emotions toward them whatsoever.
2. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
(a) On the last page.
(b) In a separate newspaper.
(c) Only in the political section.
(d) On the front page.
3. How does Clive see Vernon after his hiking trip?
4. What is Vernon's complaint to Clive?
(a) A co-worker is giving Vernon a hard time.
(b) Julian knows Vernon has pictures of him.
(c) Julian threatens Vernon.
(d) Vernon's staff is against him.
5. What is Julian's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How quickly does Molly's health deteriorate?
2. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
3. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
4. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
5. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)