|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of story is featured in The Judge the day of Vernon's first meeting in the novel?
(a) Julian's latest scandal.
(b) Medical scandal regarding euthanasia.
(c) Animal abuse.
(d) Molly's obituary.
2. What does Clive ask Vernon to do?
(a) Find a way to euthanize Julian.
(b) Euthanize him if he ever becomes terminallly ill.
(c) Write an article about Clive and his project.
(d) Publish photos that he finds at George's home.
3. What kind of marriage does Molly and her husband have?
(b) Devoid of any emotion.
4. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
(a) Calls Vernon to discuss euthanasia.
(b) Writes his last will and testament.
(c) Composes several major parts of a symphony.
(d) Goes for a hike.
5. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
(a) The article about euthanasia.
(b) An injunction against George publishing any photos of Julian.
(c) The Judge's poor circulation.
(d) The location of George's mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main setting of Chapter Three?
2. Who are the photos copyrighted to?
3. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
4. Which characters physically appear in Chapter Three?
5. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)