|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive want to accomplish in finishing his project?
(a) Revenge on Julian.
(b) A spot on the Bestsellers list.
(c) A secured place in musical history.
(d) A literary award.
2. While Vernon is in a meeting at the beginning of Chapter Two who calls urgently?
3. What does Clive choose to do when he sees the argument?
(a) He ignores it and keeps working.
(b) He calls the police.
(c) He runs away because he is scared.
(d) He goes over to stop them but gets caught in the middle of it.
4. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
(a) He absolutely disagrees.
(b) He agrees to do it.
(c) He says he has to think about it.
(d) He is shocked and appalled at the concept.
5. What consequence does Vernon consider to posting the pictures?
(a) That Vernon's staff turns against him.
(b) That Vernon gets fired.
(d) That Julian's family abandons him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
2. What political affiliation do the characters have?
3. What enables Vernon to be able to publish the photos in Chapter Three?
4. Why is Vernon angry at his staff?
5. Where does Clive go after his hiking trip?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)