|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive's urgent caller request in Chapter Three?
(a) New music to play.
(b) A meeting.
(c) Information about the argument Clive witnesses.
(d) Photos of Julian.
2. How does Clive feel about ignoring the argument?
3. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
(a) George's mansion.
(b) The office where The Judge is written.
(c) Vernon's home.
(d) Clive's home.
4. What does Clive want to accomplish in finishing his project?
(a) Revenge on Julian.
(b) A spot on the Bestsellers list.
(c) A secured place in musical history.
(d) A literary award.
5. What roles does Clive believe that Vernon plays?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does George give Vernon the photos?
2. What does Clive prepare for when he returns after hiking?
3. By publishing the pictures, who does Vernon betray?
4. What is Clive doing when he sees an argument occur?
5. How many photos does George give to Vernon?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)