|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive do after Molly's funeral?
(a) Writes his last will and testament.
(b) Goes for a hike.
(c) Calls Vernon to discuss euthanasia.
(d) Composes several major parts of a symphony.
2. Where is George's mansion located?
(a) Nextdoor to Clive's home.
(b) Holland Park.
(c) Lake District.
3. Which characters physically appear in Chapter Three?
(a) Clive and George.
(b) Vernon and Clive.
(c) Vernon, Clive, and George.
(d) Julian, Vernon, and Clive.
4. Where does Clive go after his hiking trip?
(b) Lake District.
(c) His hotel.
5. While Vernon is in a meeting at the beginning of Chapter Two who calls urgently?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month is Molly's funeral?
2. What is Vernon's complaint to Clive?
3. What does Clive ask Vernon to do?
4. How does Clive feel about ignoring the argument?
5. Why is Clive going to hike later than he originally wants?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)