|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the pictures of Julian taken?
(a) The office of The Judge.
2. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
(b) They have no relationship until the funeral.
(c) Close friends.
(d) Friends with George.
3. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
(a) Information about Molly's death.
(b) Information directly related to Julian.
(c) Information leading to an interesting article.
(d) Photos that Molly takes.
4. By publishing the pictures, who does Vernon betray?
5. Who despises Julian?
(b) Clive and Vernon.
(c) Clive, Vernon, and George.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Molly's death undignified?
2. Why are the pictures of Julian so scandalous?
3. What does Vernon hope that publishing the photos does?
4. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
5. How does Clive see Vernon after his hiking trip?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)