|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
(a) Circulation is consistent all year.
(b) Circulation decreases.
(c) Circulation increases.
(d) It is not a respected newspaper.
2. How does Molly die?
(a) A car accident.
(b) Breast cancer.
(c) A terminal disease.
3. Why is Julian disliked by other characters?
(a) His hatred for Molly.
(b) His lack of ethics.
(c) His political views.
(d) His arrogance.
4. What is Molly's occupation?
(a) Restaurant critic.
(c) Writer for a newspaper.
5. Why is George vengeful toward the other men?
(a) Molly loves her lovers more than she loves him.
(b) They cause Molly's death.
(c) They are trying to take the belongings Molly leaves.
(d) Molly leaves them more money in her will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julian's last name?
2. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
3. Who does The Judge often criticize?
4. What does Clive find inspirational while hiking?
5. What kind of reputation does Julian have?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)