|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day is Vernon hailed as the savior of The Judge?
2. What does Vernon hope that publishing the photos does?
(a) Ruin Julian's political career.
(b) Ruin George's wealth.
(c) Make Clive an infamous composer.
(d) Ruin Julian's wealth.
3. Which character is the focal point of Chapter Four?
4. When Vernon meets with his newspaper staff for the first time in Chapter Four, what happens?
(a) Vernon's staff yells at him for his disappointing work.
(b) Vernon is swamped with phone calls about the publishing of Julian's photos.
(c) Vernon's staff ignores him because they no longer respect him.
(d) Vernon accepts accolades for his work.
5. What is Vernon's complaint to Clive?
(a) A co-worker is giving Vernon a hard time.
(b) Julian threatens Vernon.
(c) Vernon's staff is against him.
(d) Julian knows Vernon has pictures of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
2. Who does The Judge often criticize?
3. What does Clive choose to do when he sees the argument?
4. Why does George give Vernon the photos?
5. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)