|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
(a) The right not to be humiliated.
(b) The legal right to own copyright of the pictures.
(c) The right to sexual expression in private.
(d) The right to public office.
2. Who does Julian's wife publicly denounce?
3. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
(a) The office where The Judge is written.
(b) George's mansion.
(c) Vernon's home.
(d) Clive's home.
4. Where is George's mansion located?
(b) Holland Park.
(c) Lake District.
(d) Nextdoor to Clive's home.
5. What consequence does Vernon consider to posting the pictures?
(b) That Vernon gets fired.
(c) That Julian's family abandons him.
(d) That Vernon's staff turns against him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Three, who does Clive get an urgent call from?
2. Where does Vernon go after he visits George's mansion?
3. Where does Clive go after his hiking trip?
4. Who do the photos belong to?
5. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)