|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian's outing do for his career?
(a) Destroyed it.
(b) Encouraged him to become more liberal.
(c) Turned him into a celebrity.
(d) Consolidated it.
2. How long does Julian's wife claim to know about his sexual proclivities?
(a) Since the beginning of their marriage.
(b) Since they began dating.
(c) Since she saw the photos for the first time.
(d) For the last year.
3. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
(a) The right to sexual expression in private.
(b) The legal right to own copyright of the pictures.
(c) The right to public office.
(d) The right not to be humiliated.
4. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
(a) He goes see George.
(b) He convinces his staff to publish his new information.
(c) He is too busy.
(d) He is going hiking.
5. What does Vernon want Clive to do?
(a) Support him publishing the photos.
(b) Find the Lakeland rapist.
(c) Confess to a crime.
(d) Contact the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon's complaint to Clive?
2. What does Clive confess to Vernon on the phone?
3. What type of story is featured in The Judge the day of Vernon's first meeting in the novel?
4. By publishing the pictures, who does Vernon betray?
5. What consequence does Vernon consider to posting the pictures?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)