|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does The Judge often criticize?
2. What does Vernon want Clive to do?
(a) Support him publishing the photos.
(b) Contact the police.
(c) Find the Lakeland rapist.
(d) Confess to a crime.
3. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
(a) On the last page.
(b) In a separate newspaper.
(c) On the front page.
(d) Only in the political section.
4. How many photos does George give to Vernon?
5. What is Clive doing when he sees an argument occur?
(a) Writing notes for the finale.
(b) Watching birds.
(c) Writing notes for the introduction.
(d) Taking notes for a novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian's wife compare the person she denounces to?
2. Where does Clive go to hike?
3. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
4. What does Clive think about on his way to Penrith?
5. Why doesn't Clive want to tell the police what he sees?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)