|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clive feel about ignoring the argument?
2. What role does Clive believe he plays?
3. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
(a) The day after Clive returns from Penrith.
(b) The day before they both go to Amsterdam.
(c) They do not have an argument.
(d) The night before Clive leaves to Penrith.
4. In what ways does Vernon hope to ruin Julian's life?
(b) Romantically and professionally.
(c) Personally and professionally.
5. What effect might the photos have on The Judge, in Vernon's perspective?
(a) Make the paper more interesting.
(b) Make the paper well-respected.
(c) Decrease circulation.
(d) Boost circulation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vernon afraid of?
2. What is Vernon's staff's reaction to the Garmony's going to the media?
3. What do both Clive and Vernon fail to see?
4. When does Clive want to be euthanized?
5. What effect does the anticipated photos have on The Judge?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)