|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does George give Vernon the photos?
(a) He wants to extract revenge on Julian.
(b) He wants to help George boost circulation for The Judge.
(c) He doesn't think Julian is a good politician.
(d) He thinks it leads to George and Clive's deteriorating friendship.
2. Why does Vernon call Clive in Chapter Four?
(a) To tell him he's publishing the photos.
(b) To tell him to call the police.
(c) To continue the argument.
(d) To reconcile.
3. What does Vernon's urgent caller promise?
(a) Information directly related to Julian.
(b) Information about Molly's death.
(c) Information leading to an interesting article.
(d) Photos that Molly takes.
4. Where are the photos of Julian displayed in The Judge?
(a) The front page.
(b) The celebrity news section.
(c) The politics section.
(d) The last page.
5. How does Vernon deny Julian a place of importance?
(a) He avoids articles about him being on the front page.
(b) He is hesitant to publish photos of Julian.
(c) He refuses to post any article about Julian in The Judge.
(d) He doesn't accept photos from George.
Short Answer Questions
1. What consequence does Vernon consider to posting the pictures?
2. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
3. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
4. What is Vernon's staff's reaction to the Garmony's going to the media?
5. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)