|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
(a) Lake District.
(c) Holland Park.
(d) The Netherlands.
2. Where are the photos of Julian displayed in The Judge?
(a) The celebrity news section.
(b) The politics section.
(c) The last page.
(d) The front page.
3. What is Clive doing when he sees an argument occur?
(a) Watching birds.
(b) Writing notes for the introduction.
(c) Taking notes for a novel.
(d) Writing notes for the finale.
4. Who does Chapter Three focus on?
5. Who does The Judge often criticize?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is the focal point of Chapter Four?
2. What does Clive choose to do when he sees the argument?
3. What type of note does Vernon leave for Clive?
4. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
5. What does Vernon want Clive to do?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)