|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Clive in Chapter Four?
2. What does Clive confess to Vernon on the phone?
(a) That he witnesses violence while hiking.
(b) That he really does think Vernon should post the photos.
(c) That he doesn't think The Judge is reputable.
(d) That he never really cares for Molly.
3. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
4. Who plans to ruin Vernon's job at The Judge?
(b) Julian's wife.
5. What is Vernon's staff's reaction to the Garmony's going to the media?
(a) They threaten to quit if conditions are not improved.
(b) They encourage Vernon to post the photos anyway.
(c) They feel cheated by Vernon.
(d) They no longer support Vernon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Vernon's job at The Judge?
2. What type of story is featured in The Judge the day of Vernon's first meeting in the novel?
3. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
4. In what ways does Vernon hope to ruin Julian's life?
5. What is Vernon's initial response to Clive's confession?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)