|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
(a) Clive's home.
(b) George's mansion.
(c) The office where The Judge is written.
(d) Vernon's home.
2. What type of story is featured in The Judge the day of Vernon's first meeting in the novel?
(a) Animal abuse.
(b) Medical scandal regarding euthanasia.
(c) Molly's obituary.
(d) Julian's latest scandal.
3. What consequence does Vernon consider to posting the pictures?
(a) That Vernon's staff turns against him.
(b) That Vernon gets fired.
(c) That Julian's family abandons him.
4. Who is in the photos that George gives to Vernon?
5. Which word best describes Clive in Chapter Four?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins to denounce Vernon by the end of the weekend?
2. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
3. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
4. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
5. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)