|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
(a) The right to sexual expression in private.
(b) The right to public office.
(c) The legal right to own copyright of the pictures.
(d) The right not to be humiliated.
2. How does Vernon deny Julian a place of importance?
(a) He is hesitant to publish photos of Julian.
(b) He doesn't accept photos from George.
(c) He avoids articles about him being on the front page.
(d) He refuses to post any article about Julian in The Judge.
3. Where does Clive go to hike?
(a) Lake District.
(c) George's mansion.
(d) Holland Park.
4. Where is George's mansion located?
(b) Lake District.
(c) Holland Park.
(d) Nextdoor to Clive's home.
5. What benefit does Vernon see to hurting Julian's political career?
(a) It is beneficial to keeping peace between he and Clive.
(b) It satisfies George and keeps him from extracting revenge on Vernon.
(c) It keeps him from having affairs with other women.
(d) It prevents political and social disaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Clive's opinion, what does Vernon lack?
2. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
3. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
4. What is Vernon a victim of?
5. What does Clive prepare for when he returns after hiking?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)