|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clive doing when he sees an argument occur?
(a) Writing notes for the finale.
(b) Taking notes for a novel.
(c) Writing notes for the introduction.
(d) Watching birds.
2. Why is Vernon angry at his staff?
(a) They are reluctant to post the pictures of Julian.
(b) They want to demote him.
(c) They want to post a positive article about Julian on the cover.
(d) They want to replace him with Frank.
3. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
(a) The article about euthanasia.
(b) The Judge's poor circulation.
(c) An injunction against George publishing any photos of Julian.
(d) The location of George's mansion.
4. Why are the pictures of Julian so scandalous?
(a) Julian is dressed as a woman.
(b) Julian is completely naked.
(c) Julian is being violent.
(d) Julian is with another woman.
5. What is the main setting of Chapter Three?
(a) Holland Park.
(c) Lake District.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank's last name?
2. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
3. Who does Clive see arguing when he is hiking?
4. Where are the photos of Julian displayed in The Judge?
5. In Chapter Three, who does Clive get an urgent call from?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)