|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Clive in Chapter Four?
2. Why is Vernon angry at his staff?
(a) They want to replace him with Frank.
(b) They want to post a positive article about Julian on the cover.
(c) They are reluctant to post the pictures of Julian.
(d) They want to demote him.
3. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
(a) The Judge's poor circulation.
(b) An injunction against George publishing any photos of Julian.
(c) The article about euthanasia.
(d) The location of George's mansion.
4. What role does Clive believe he plays?
5. Where does The Judge often feature articles about Julian?
(a) In a separate newspaper.
(b) Only in the political section.
(c) On the front page.
(d) On the last page.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julian's wife's reaction to his sexuality?
2. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
3. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
4. What does Clive prepare for when he returns after hiking?
5. What does Julian's wife compare the person she denounces to?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)