|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vernon claim he can't meet with Clive in Chapter Two?
(a) He convinces his staff to publish his new information.
(b) He is going hiking.
(c) He goes see George.
(d) He is too busy.
2. Which word best defines Vernon's staff at The Judge in Chapter Four?
3. How many photos does George give to Vernon?
4. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
(a) The right to sexual expression in private.
(b) The legal right to own copyright of the pictures.
(c) The right not to be humiliated.
(d) The right to public office.
5. When Vernon realizes that Clive witnesses the attack, what does he do?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Calls Clive.
(c) Goes to Clive's house.
(d) Does nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Vernon deny Julian a place of importance?
2. What is Vernon's new purpose in life?
3. What is Clive doing when he sees an argument occur?
4. What does Vernon want Clive to do?
5. Who do the photos belong to?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)