|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
2. Why is Vernon angry at his staff?
(a) They want to post a positive article about Julian on the cover.
(b) They want to replace him with Frank.
(c) They want to demote him.
(d) They are reluctant to post the pictures of Julian.
3. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
(a) An injunction against George publishing any photos of Julian.
(b) The article about euthanasia.
(c) The Judge's poor circulation.
(d) The location of George's mansion.
4. What is Clive doing when he sees an argument occur?
(a) Watching birds.
(b) Writing notes for the finale.
(c) Writing notes for the introduction.
(d) Taking notes for a novel.
5. Where does Clive go after his hiking trip?
(a) Lake District.
(d) His hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Clive believe he plays?
2. Which character is the focus of Chapter Two?
3. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
4. Who is in the photos that George gives to Vernon?
5. What consequence does Vernon consider to posting the pictures?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)