|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the photos belong to?
2. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
(a) The pact is too stressful to keep.
(b) Julian has put a wedge between them.
(c) Their relationship is lopsided.
(d) Molly's death affects them both.
3. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
(a) The Judge.
(b) His friendship with George.
(c) His friendship with Clive.
4. What other story runs in the newspaper with the photos of Julian?
(a) The Prime Minister is elected.
(b) Clive is profiled as a famous composer.
(c) The medical scandal in The Netherlands continues.
(d) The Lakeland rapist attacks a woman.
5. What is the first cause of the deteriorating relationship between Clive and Vernon?
(a) Disagreeing about Clive's actions when he sees the argument.
(b) Disagreeing about where Clive goes to work.
(c) Disagreeing on publishing photos of Julian.
(d) Disagreeing about Molly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many photos does George give to Vernon?
2. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
3. Which characters physically appear in Chapter Three?
4. Where does Clive go after his hiking trip?
5. What enables Vernon to be able to publish the photos in Chapter Three?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)