|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What enables Vernon to be able to publish the photos in Chapter Three?
(a) The injunction is lifted.
(b) He now owns the copyright.
(c) The photos are already leaked.
(d) He is not worried about the law.
2. What is The Judge's current standing in Chapter Two?
(a) Circulation increases.
(b) Circulation decreases.
(c) Circulation is consistent all year.
(d) It is not a respected newspaper.
3. Why are the pictures of Julian so scandalous?
(a) Julian is being violent.
(b) Julian is completely naked.
(c) Julian is dressed as a woman.
(d) Julian is with another woman.
4. What is the name of Julian's wife?
5. In Chapter Three, who does Clive get an urgent call from?
(c) A musician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is believed to be the cause of problems between Vernon and Clive?
2. When Vernon realizes that Clive witnesses the attack, what does he do?
3. How does Clive feel about ignoring the argument?
4. Why does George give Vernon the photos?
5. In what ways does Vernon hope to ruin Julian's life?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)