|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of euthanasia laws are there in the Netherlands?
(b) Euthanisia is not allowed.
(c) None, so doctors are able to euthanize anybody for any reason.
2. What consequence does Vernon consider to posting the pictures?
(b) That Julian's family abandons him.
(c) That Vernon's staff turns against him.
(d) That Vernon gets fired.
3. What is the main setting of Chapter Three?
(b) Holland Park.
(d) Lake District.
4. Who are the photos copyrighted to?
5. What do both Clive and Vernon fail to see?
(a) Why Vernon's staff is so fickle.
(b) Their own moral shortcomings.
(c) Julian's alliance with George.
(d) George's vengefulness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clive confess to Vernon on the phone?
2. Why does Vernon call Clive in Chapter Four?
3. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
4. What does Clive find inspirational while hiking?
5. What is Vernon's reaction to Clive's proposal?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)