1. In what month is Molly's funeral?
2. What is Molly's occupation?
(c) Writer for a newspaper.
(d) Restaurant critic.
3. What relationship is George to Molly?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her lover.
4. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
(a) To make sure nobody steals anything from her.
(b) He loves her too much to leave her side.
(c) To control who has access to her.
(d) To make sure she has everything she needs.
5. What type of personality is George known to have?
(a) Depressed and quiet.
(b) Conniving and jealous.
(c) Pleasant and joyful.
(d) Greedy and managerial.
6. How are Clive and Vernon connected to George?
(a) They are co-workers.
(b) They are his wife's former lovers.
(c) They all meet at Molly's funeral.
(d) They are his friends.
7. What is Clive's last name?
8. What is Clive's occupation?
(a) Writer for a journal.
This section contains 4,112 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)