1. In what month is Molly's funeral?
2. What is Molly's occupation?
(a) Writer for a newspaper.
(c) Restaurant critic.
3. What relationship is George to Molly?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her lover.
(d) Her father.
4. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
(a) To control who has access to her.
(b) He loves her too much to leave her side.
(c) To make sure nobody steals anything from her.
(d) To make sure she has everything she needs.
5. What type of personality is George known to have?
(a) Conniving and jealous.
(b) Pleasant and joyful.
(c) Greedy and managerial.
(d) Depressed and quiet.
6. How are Clive and Vernon connected to George?
(a) They all meet at Molly's funeral.
(b) They are co-workers.
(c) They are his wife's former lovers.
(d) They are his friends.
7. What is Clive's last name?
8. What is Clive's occupation?
(c) Writer for a journal.
This section contains 4,112 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)