* Molly Lane dies, leaving behind George, her greedy husband, and a trail of lovers.
* Clive and Vernon are Molly's former lovers and great friends who share a dislike for Molly's other former lover, Julian.
* Clive is commissioned to write the Millenial Symphony.
* Clive believes that Molly dies a humiliating death because she has a terminal disease that causes her to die slowly.
* Vernon, a newspaper editor for The Judge, gets a call from George during a meeting and George has information to give him.
* An article is featured in The Judge about a medical scandal in The Netherlands regarding the misuse of euthanasia for murder.
* Vernon visits Clive, who asks him to euthanize him if he ever becomes terminally ill. Vernon later agrees to the same thing.
* Vernon visits George and obtains three scandalous photographs of Julian that he plans to publish in The Judge.
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)