|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy who meets Luke in Chapter 18 and goes with him to the Population Police Headquarters?
(a) Don Everts.
(b) Ricky Everts.
(c) Mark Everts.
(d) James Everts.
2. Where does Luke attempt to get water in Chapter 17?
(a) A pond.
(b) A stream.
(c) An old well.
(d) A bucket by a house.
3. According to the villagers in Chapter 15, the Population Police made them move because the village was too far from what?
(a) The Population Police headquarters.
(b) The power plant.
(c) The water line.
(d) The main road.
4. Whose voice does Luke hear calling to him to get up and do something in Chapter 11?
(c) Officer Houk's.
(d) Aldous Krakenaur's.
5. Who picked up the gun that was dropped, according to the boy's story to Luke in Chapter 8?
(b) The villagers.
(c) Officer Houk.
(d) Philip Twinings.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Luke retraces his steps back to the secret room, a man blocking the way tells Luke that they found what in the area?
2. Whose voice does Luke hear in his head encouraging him to go to the stage in Chapter 29?
3. What represents an appeal to the audience's or the reader's emotions in literature and drama?
4. How old is Luke in the beginning of the novel?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 29, Luke flees to what location?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)