|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy who meets Luke in Chapter 18 and goes with him to the Population Police Headquarters?
(a) James Everts.
(b) Don Everts.
(c) Ricky Everts.
(d) Mark Everts.
2. Who cries out from the crowd that she made the quilt Luke dropped in Chapter 32?
(b) Aileen Mootispaw.
3. What refers to the sudden, illegal deposition of a government?
4. Where does Luke go to sleep in Chapter 28?
(a) The stables.
(b) The cave.
(c) The church.
(d) The abandoned village.
5. In Chapter 25, Luke crawls to hide behind what as someone enters the secret room?
(a) A computer.
(b) A radiator.
(c) The signs.
(d) A desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. The villagers who help Luke when he escapes the Population Police in Chapter 13 ask if he is wearing what?
2. What is the name of the horse that Luke goes to tend in Chapter 21?
3. In Chapter 30, Luke returns where feeling defeated?
4. What does Luke learn has taken place in Chapter 18?
5. What refers to the exercise of authority or power in a burdensome, cruel, or unjust manner?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)