|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luke finds his way back to what town after hiding out in Chapter 6?
2. What refers to the exercise of authority or power in a burdensome, cruel, or unjust manner?
3. Two of the major events that led to the governmental overthrow were events Luke was involved in. What was the first?
(a) Luke's refusal to kill the old woman.
(b) Killing the dictator.
(c) Killing the old woman.
(d) Putting manure on the path.
4. Where does Luke go to sleep in Chapter 28?
(a) The stables.
(b) The cave.
(c) The abandoned village.
(d) The church.
5. What is the name of the boy's father who Luke meets in Chapter 18 and who agrees to go to the Population Police Headquarters?
(a) Mark Everts.
(b) Ricky Everts.
(c) Don Everts.
(d) James Everts.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of a literary narrative, what is the author's providing of some background information to the audience about the plot, characters' histories, setting, and theme?
2. In Chapter 24, Luke remembers when he first came to the building that is Population Police Headquarters, it was the home of whom?
3. In Chapter 4, Officer Houk tells Luke to pick up the old woman and take her to the town square where he can do what?
4. Who picked up the gun that was dropped, according to the boy's story to Luke in Chapter 8?
5. How many children are the people allowed to have under the laws of the Population Police in the novel?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)