|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many horses does Luke see to feed and tend in Chapter 21?
2. What is the area at the Population Police Headquarters where the TV interviews take place over the few days that Luke is there?
(a) The stage.
(b) The theatre.
(c) The press room.
(d) The shooting range.
3. In Chapter 22, Luke makes his way to the building where the food is and just finds what on the counter?
4. In Chapter 7, Luke presses the boy for information and the boy takes him to what that he is turning into his shelter?
(a) A church.
(b) A cellar.
(c) A shed.
(d) A cave.
5. Where does Luke fall asleep in the end of Chapter 21?
(a) Emily's stall.
(b) Rebecca's stall.
(c) Sasha's stall.
(d) Jenny's stall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Luke escape from the Population Police in the abandoned house in Chapter 13?
2. What does Luke eat with the boy from Chapter 7?
3. In literature, what refers to the inherent incompatibility between the objectives of two or more characters or forces?
4. Two of the major events that led to the governmental overthrow were events Luke was involved in. What was the first?
5. In Chapter 3, when the jeep arrives in Chiutza, the officer assigns each boy and the driver a street to tell the residents to be in the town square by what time?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)