|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Luke's last name in the novel?
2. Who is the old man who saves Luke from the Population Police when Luke escapes from the abandoned village?
3. The boy in Chapter 7 tells Luke the driver left him behind when the villagers did what?
(a) Called a town meeting.
(b) Set fire to the town.
(c) Got their I.D. cards.
(d) Shot Officer Houk.
4. In Chapter 21, Luke moves through the crowd and away from all of the chaos where?
(a) Under a tree.
(b) Into a garden.
(c) In a barn.
(d) Behind a rock.
5. How many children are the people allowed to have under the laws of the Population Police in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to an object, thing, action or situation that causes an obstruction?
2. In Chapter 7, the boy who grabs Luke is the boy who was assigned to work with him under whom?
3. Two of the major events that led to the governmental overthrow were events Luke was involved in. What was the second?
4. What does Luke have nightmares about as he sleeps in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 22, Luke goes into the kitchen to see if what friend is there?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)