|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Luke escape from the Population Police in the abandoned house in Chapter 13?
(a) Through the back door.
(b) Through a hole.
(c) Through the front door.
(d) From the roof.
2. In Chapter 3, when the jeep arrives in Chiutza, the officer assigns each boy and the driver a street to tell the residents to be in the town square by what time?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 3:30 p.m.
(d) 11:00 p.m.
3. In Chapter 21, Luke moves through the crowd and away from all of the chaos where?
(a) Behind a rock.
(b) In a barn.
(c) Into a garden.
(d) Under a tree.
4. Whose voice does Luke hear calling to him to get up and do something in Chapter 11?
(c) Aldous Krakenaur's.
(d) Officer Houk's.
5. What is the name of the boy who meets Luke in Chapter 18 and goes with him to the Population Police Headquarters?
(a) Ricky Everts.
(b) James Everts.
(c) Mark Everts.
(d) Don Everts.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Luke goes to tend to the horses, he sees that none of them have been fed since the Population Police deserted the area how long ago in Chapter 21?
2. In Chapter 7, the boy who grabs Luke is the boy who was assigned to work with him under whom?
3. In Chapter 22, Luke makes his way to the building where the food is and just finds what on the counter?
4. When Luke gets to the gate, he tells the girl newscaster that he has the freedom not to ___________, in Chapter 20?
5. What refers to the exercise of authority or power in a burdensome, cruel, or unjust manner?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)