|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Luke in the beginning of the novel?
2. What are incompatibilities in how two or more individuals relate to one another?
(a) Impulsive conflicts.
(b) External conflicts.
(c) Inner conflicts.
(d) Relational conflicts.
3. What refers to an object, thing, action or situation that causes an obstruction?
4. Why does Luke turn his shirt inside out in Chapter 9?
(a) To hide the police insignia.
(b) It is a darker color on the inside.
(c) It will keep in body heat better.
(d) It symbolizes rebellion.
5. What does Luke hear in the end of Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how long have the Population Police been in power in the novel?
2. What does Luke eat with the boy from Chapter 7?
3. After finding shelter in Chapter 10, Luke vows to find what the following day?
4. Where does Luke find shelter in Chapter 5?
5. As Luke watches, the boy in Chapter 9 goes to the house where the party is and puts his hand through a window with what covering it?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)