|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy in Chapter 9 claim to have done when threatened by the villagers?
(a) Killed Luke.
(b) Saved the old woman.
(c) Shot Officer Houk.
(d) Found Luke.
2. In Chapter 10, Luke runs from the shooting back where?
(a) Population Police Headquarters.
(b) The village.
(c) The shed.
(d) Into the woods.
3. Which direction does Luke decide to head after waking up in Chapter 11?
(c) Towards town.
(d) Away from town.
4. When Luke looks at the people of the village with clear eyes, he realizes they are what, in Chapter 14?
(b) Sleep deprived.
(c) Very religious.
(d) Angry with him.
5. After finding shelter in Chapter 10, Luke vows to find what the following day?
(a) Fire starting materials.
(b) A companion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the rebels find in the truck in Chapter 12?
2. What does Luke hear in the end of Chapter 12?
3. Who takes Luke and the other boys to the town of Chiutza to knock on each door to summon the residents for a town meeting in Chapter 2?
4. As Luke watches, the boy in Chapter 9 goes to the house where the party is and puts his hand through a window with what covering it?
5. The boy in Chapter 7 tells Luke that this is his territory now and that Luke has to do what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)