|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location where Luke works when he is working for the Population Police?
(a) The firing range.
(b) The automotive shop.
(c) The front desk.
(d) The horse stables.
2. Who takes Luke and the other boys to the town of Chiutza to knock on each door to summon the residents for a town meeting in Chapter 2?
(a) Oscar Wydell.
(b) Officer Houk.
(c) Aldous Krakenaur.
(d) Philip Twinings.
3. In Chapter 4, Officer Houk tells Luke to pick up the old woman and take her to the town square where he can do what?
(a) Yell at her.
(b) Shoot her publicly.
(c) Issue her an I.D. card.
(d) Write her a ticket.
4. In Chapter 4, Officer Houk has an old woman brought to the town square and tells the crowd the woman is guilty of what?
5. What does Luke have nightmares about as he sleeps in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, Luke hides as what approaches?
2. Where does Luke find shelter in Chapter 5?
3. What does Luke find to eat from in Chapter 11?
4. What does the boy in Chapter 9 claim to have done when threatened by the villagers?
5. When Luke looks at the people of the village with clear eyes, he realizes they are what, in Chapter 14?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)