|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are third (or beyond) children born to a family known as in the novel and the series?
(a) Mortal Children.
(b) Ghost Children.
(c) Shadow Children.
(d) Extra Children.
2. Who takes Luke and the other boys to the town of Chiutza to knock on each door to summon the residents for a town meeting in Chapter 2?
(a) Aldous Krakenaur.
(b) Philip Twinings.
(c) Oscar Wydell.
(d) Officer Houk.
3. What does Luke hear as he falls asleep in Chapter 5?
(d) Gun shots.
4. In Chapter 3, Luke's job is to place _________ on the path the security officer takes to repair a broken fence?
(b) Grass seed.
(c) Horse manure.
(d) Wood chips.
5. What are incompatibilities in how two or more individuals relate to one another?
(a) Impulsive conflicts.
(b) Inner conflicts.
(c) External conflicts.
(d) Relational conflicts.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy in Chapter 7 tells Luke the driver left him behind when the villagers did what?
2. Who is the leader of the Population Police and the government in the novel?
3. In Chapter 4, Officer Houk tells Luke to pick up the old woman and take her to the town square where he can do what?
4. In Chapter 7, Luke presses the boy for information and the boy takes him to what that he is turning into his shelter?
5. How old was Luke when he was discovered hiding out on his parents' farm?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)