|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luke finds his way back to what town after hiding out in Chapter 6?
2. Who takes Luke and the other boys to the town of Chiutza to knock on each door to summon the residents for a town meeting in Chapter 2?
(a) Oscar Wydell.
(b) Philip Twinings.
(c) Officer Houk.
(d) Aldous Krakenaur.
3. Who is the leader of the Population Police and the government in the novel?
(a) Philip Twinings.
(b) Aileen Mootispaw.
(c) Aldous Krakenaur.
(d) Oscar Wydell.
4. How many children are the people allowed to have under the laws of the Population Police in the novel?
5. What is Luke's last name in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, Luke runs from the shooting back where?
2. Who saves the boy in Chapter 9 from the villagers?
3. In Chapter 7, the boy who grabs Luke is the boy who was assigned to work with him under whom?
4. What does Luke eat with the boy from Chapter 7?
5. What does Luke hear as he falls asleep in Chapter 5?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)