|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location where Luke works when he is working for the Population Police?
(a) The automotive shop.
(b) The firing range.
(c) The front desk.
(d) The horse stables.
2. Who is the leader of the Population Police and the government in the novel?
(a) Philip Twinings.
(b) Aileen Mootispaw.
(c) Aldous Krakenaur.
(d) Oscar Wydell.
3. In Chapter 8, the boy explains to Luke that when he came around the corner to get a new street assignment from Officer Hook, he saw who holding a gun?
(b) Officer Houk.
4. In Chapter 1, Luke and the other boys are undergoing their daily inspection of their uniforms and hygiene at what time?
(a) 5:00 a.m.
(b) 5:45 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 4:15 a.m.
5. What does Luke do when ordered to shoot the old woman in the square in Chapter 4?
(a) Shoots her repeatedly.
(b) Drops the gun and runs away.
(c) Fires all of his bullets into the air.
(d) Shoots Officer Houk.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, Luke presses the boy for information and the boy takes him to what that he is turning into his shelter?
2. What are incompatibilities in how two or more individuals relate to one another?
3. Approximately how long have the Population Police been in power in the novel?
4. At Population Police Headquarters, what character works in the kitchen and is one of the kids who enlisted in the Population Police to sabotage it from the inside?
5. Luke finds his way back to what town after hiding out in Chapter 6?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)