|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Officer Houk has an old woman brought to the town square and tells the crowd the woman is guilty of what?
2. Approximately how long have the Population Police been in power in the novel?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. In Chapter 4, Officer Houk tells Luke to pick up the old woman and take her to the town square where he can do what?
(a) Issue her an I.D. card.
(b) Shoot her publicly.
(c) Yell at her.
(d) Write her a ticket.
4. How old was Luke when he was discovered hiding out on his parents' farm?
5. In Chapter 1, Luke and the other boys are undergoing their daily inspection of their uniforms and hygiene at what time?
(a) 4:15 a.m.
(b) 5:00 a.m.
(c) 5:45 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy in Chapter 7 tells Luke that this is his territory now and that Luke has to do what?
2. What does Luke do when ordered to shoot the old woman in the square in Chapter 4?
3. Who picked up the gun that was dropped, according to the boy's story to Luke in Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 7, Luke presses the boy for information and the boy takes him to what that he is turning into his shelter?
5. With whom did Luke run away and obtain a fake I.D. in the novel?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)