|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are incompatibilities in how two or more individuals relate to one another?
(a) Inner conflicts.
(b) External conflicts.
(c) Relational conflicts.
(d) Impulsive conflicts.
2. When the boy in Chapter 18 realizes Luke does not know what's going on, he takes him to a house where people are doing what?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Playing cards.
(c) Playing board games.
(d) Reading the newspaper.
3. Where does Luke go to sleep in Chapter 28?
(a) The abandoned village.
(b) The stables.
(c) The church.
(d) The cave.
4. What does Luke hear in the end of Chapter 12?
5. In Chapter 25, Luke crawls to hide as who enters the room?
(a) Philip Twinings.
(b) Oscar Wydell.
(d) Aldous Krakenaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to the state of having or showing a lack of experience, understanding or sophistication?
2. Philip Twinings takes the microphone away from one man during the interviews in Chapter 28, claiming what?
3. What do the rebels find in the truck in Chapter 12?
4. In Chapter 13, Luke hears the Population Police searching the village for what?
5. Where does Oscar Wydell say the heads of the Population Police are being held in Chapter 23?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)