|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the rebels find in the truck in Chapter 12?
(c) Medical supplies.
2. The boy in Chapter 7 tells Luke the driver left him behind when the villagers did what?
(a) Shot Officer Houk.
(b) Called a town meeting.
(c) Got their I.D. cards.
(d) Set fire to the town.
3. In Chapter 12, when a man yells that he is on official Population Police business, what happens?
(a) Dogs start barking.
(b) Gunfire erupts.
(c) The people scatter.
(d) The engine stalls.
4. In literature, what is the central topic, subject, or concept addressed in a story?
5. Approximately how long have the Population Police been in power in the novel?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 6 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are incompatibilities in how two or more individuals relate to one another?
2. In literature, what refers to the inherent incompatibility between the objectives of two or more characters or forces?
3. In Chapter 7, the boy who grabs Luke is the boy who was assigned to work with him under whom?
4. In Chapter 4, Officer Houk has an old woman brought to the town square and tells the crowd the woman is guilty of what?
5. In Chapter 10, Luke runs from the shooting back where?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)