|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In literature, what is the central topic, subject, or concept addressed in a story?
2. In Chapter 8, the boy explains to Luke that when he came around the corner to get a new street assignment from Officer Hook, he saw who holding a gun?
(a) Officer Houk.
3. What are incompatibilities in how two or more individuals relate to one another?
(a) Impulsive conflicts.
(b) Relational conflicts.
(c) External conflicts.
(d) Inner conflicts.
4. The boy in Chapter 7 tells Luke the driver left him behind when the villagers did what?
(a) Called a town meeting.
(b) Set fire to the town.
(c) Got their I.D. cards.
(d) Shot Officer Houk.
5. What is the location where Luke works when he is working for the Population Police?
(a) The front desk.
(b) The horse stables.
(c) The firing range.
(d) The automotive shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, Luke runs from the shooting back where?
2. What arise from obstacles located outside the protagonist including nature, the supernatural, or society?
3. What does Luke eat with the boy from Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 3, when the jeep arrives in Chiutza, the officer assigns each boy and the driver a street to tell the residents to be in the town square by what time?
5. In Chapter 7, the boy who grabs Luke is the boy who was assigned to work with him under whom?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)