|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a widespread scarcity of food, caused by several factors including crop failure, overpopulation, or government policies?
2. When Luke gets to the gate, he tells the girl newscaster that he has the freedom not to ___________, in Chapter 20?
3. What refers to a feeling of uncertainty and anxiety about the outcome of certain actions, most often referring to an audience's perceptions in a dramatic work?
4. In Chapter 7, the boy who grabs Luke is the boy who was assigned to work with him under whom?
(a) Oscar Wydell.
(b) Officer Houk.
(c) Aldous Krakenaur.
(d) Philip Twinings.
5. Where does Luke attempt to get water in Chapter 17?
(a) An old well.
(b) A bucket by a house.
(c) A stream.
(d) A pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to an extended period of months or years when a region notes a deficiency in its water supply whether surface or underground water?
2. The boy in Chapter 7 tells Luke that this is his territory now and that Luke has to do what?
3. When Luke arrives at the Population Police Headquarters, the girl newscaster is asking people to record their experiences with whom in Chapter 20?
4. When Luke wakes up in Chapter 17, he realizes that what blew over his camp during the night to camouflage him from his enemies?
5. The villagers who help Luke when he escapes the Population Police in Chapter 13 ask if he is wearing what?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)