|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Luke learns from the television in Chapter 18, the people are cheering in front of the police building, where they have raided what?
(a) The garage.
(b) The evidence lockers.
(c) The food supply.
(d) The store of guns.
2. In Chapter 26, to remain unseen, Luke escapes how?
(a) Through the cellar.
(b) Through the chimney.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through the window.
3. How does Luke injure himself upon awakening in Chapter 11?
(a) He hits his head on a rock.
(b) He startles a snake that had slept next to him.
(c) He pokes his eye on a branch.
(d) He rolls down a cliff.
4. What is the name of the boy who meets Luke in Chapter 18 and goes with him to the Population Police Headquarters?
(a) Ricky Everts.
(b) Don Everts.
(c) Mark Everts.
(d) James Everts.
5. What does Luke have nightmares about as he sleeps in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What term refers to the main character of a literary, theatrical, cinematic, or musical narrative?
2. When Luke replays the conversation between Aldous and Oscar in Chapter 26, Luke realizes that Aldous still has power over Oscar because Aldous knows what?
3. When Luke retraces his steps back to the secret room, a man blocking the way tells Luke that they found what in the area?
4. What refers to an object, action, or idea that represents something other than itself?
5. What does Luke find to eat from in Chapter 11?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)