|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the boy in Chapter 18 realizes Luke does not know what's going on, he takes him to a house where people are doing what?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Reading the newspaper.
(c) Playing cards.
(d) Playing board games.
2. When Luke retraces his steps back to the secret room, a man blocking the way tells Luke that they found what in the area?
(a) Dangerous chemicals.
(b) A dead body.
(c) Population Policemen.
3. In Chapter 18, the boy who encounters Luke gives him what?
(a) A loaded gun.
(b) A drink of water.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A plate of food.
4. What term refers to the main character of a literary, theatrical, cinematic, or musical narrative?
5. What is the name of the boy's father who Luke meets in Chapter 18 and who agrees to go to the Population Police Headquarters?
(a) Don Everts.
(b) Ricky Everts.
(c) James Everts.
(d) Mark Everts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke have nightmares about as he sleeps in Chapter 11?
2. As Luke learns from the television in Chapter 18, the people are cheering in front of the police building, where they have raided what?
3. When Luke replays the conversation between Aldous and Oscar in Chapter 26, Luke realizes that Aldous still has power over Oscar because Aldous knows what?
4. What refers to an object, action, or idea that represents something other than itself?
5. In Chapter 26, to remain unseen, Luke escapes how?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)