|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke learn has taken place in Chapter 18?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A peaceful overthrow of the government.
(c) An election.
(d) A solar eclipse.
2. What refers to an object, action, or idea that represents something other than itself?
3. Who destroyed the old identity cards leading to the overthrow of the government in the novel?
4. What is the name of the boy's father who Luke meets in Chapter 18 and who agrees to go to the Population Police Headquarters?
(a) James Everts.
(b) Ricky Everts.
(c) Mark Everts.
(d) Don Everts.
5. When Luke retraces his steps back to the secret room, a man blocking the way tells Luke that they found what in the area?
(b) Dangerous chemicals.
(c) A dead body.
(d) Population Policemen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy who meets Luke in Chapter 18 and goes with him to the Population Police Headquarters?
2. What does Luke find to eat from in Chapter 11?
3. How does Luke injure himself upon awakening in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 11, Luke spends the night where?
5. Which direction does Luke decide to head after waking up in Chapter 11?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)