Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What is Luke's last name in the novel?
2. How old is Luke in the beginning of the novel?
3. Luke works in what position for the Population Police Headquarters in Chapter 1?
(c) Stable hand.
(d) Junior Marshall.
4. What are third (or beyond) children born to a family known as in the novel and the series?
(a) Shadow Children.
(b) Ghost Children.
(c) Extra Children.
(d) Mortal Children.
5. In Chapter 1, Luke and the other boys are undergoing their daily inspection of their uniforms and hygiene at what time?
(a) 5:00 a.m.
(b) 4:15 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 5:45 a.m.
6. Who takes Luke and the other boys to the town of Chiutza to knock on each door to summon the residents for a town meeting in Chapter 2?
(a) Oscar Wydell.
(b) Officer Houk.
(c) Aldous Krakenaur.
(d) Philip Twinings.
This section contains 4,332 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)