|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Soojin say when Emily is clearly uncomfortable talking in front of Amina?
(a) That they need to talk about their social studies project.
(b) That Emily should just leave.
(c) That Amina can be trusted with anything.
(d) That they are all going to be best friends.
2. Soojin and Amina will work on their social studies project together. Who does Soojin invite to join them?
3. How does Baba respond to Thaya Jaan's comment about Amina's music?
(a) He says God has given Amina her talent for a reason.
(b) He strongly disagrees.
(c) He offers to have her play more quietly.
(d) He only says "yes."
4. What is Soojin's reaction when Amina reveals that she accidentally told Bradley Emily's secret?
(a) She says Amina has to tell Luke is was not true.
(b) She yells at Amina.
(c) She says Amina has to apologize to Emily.
(d) She says it is not Amina's fault.
5. What do Rabiya and Amina spend their time doing in Rabiya's room?
(a) Writing poetry.
(c) Playing video games.
(d) Watching reruns on Disney Channel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amina realize her time with her Muslim friends and family at the dinner party have done?
2. Who came up with the idea for Mustafa's punishment?
3. What are the lessons that Rabiya takes?
4. Why is everyone gathered at Amina's house on the evening after the attack?
5. What does Ms. Holly do when the group is halfway through the songs from the 1970s?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)