|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily give Amina from her lunch?
(a) A brownie.
(b) A cup of blueberries.
(c) A strawberry.
(d) A peanut butter cookie.
2. What is the chore Mama has for Amina as she is preparing for the dinner party?
(a) She wants Amina to set up a table in the basement.
(b) She wants Amina to put away some laundry.
(c) She wants Amina to set out plates.
(d) She wants Amina to dust the living room.
3. What has Amina agreed to do during her class's musical performance?
(a) Play the piano.
(b) Keep track of the CDs they will use for music.
(c) Stay in the background as part of the choir.
(d) Be in charge of the props.
4. Why is Amina beginning to feel better about the Quran competition?
(a) She is learning to sing a specific surah.
(b) She has chosen an easy surah.
(c) She has been practicing with Thaya Jaan.
(d) She has simply accepted that she has to do it.
5. What do Amina and her friends do during the break during Sunday School?
(a) Eat a snack.
(b) Practice passages from the Quran.
(c) Play soccer.
(d) Sit with their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Emily eating chicken nuggets for lunch?
2. What does Emily say is the only thing her mother can really cook?
3. Why is this event bad news for Amina?
4. What does Amina usually say to teachers when they ask about Mustafa?
5. What does Amina say when Mama asks why she is spending so much time in her bedroom on Friday afternoon?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)