|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amina choose not to tell Mustafa that she is proud of him?
(a) He never says anything nice to her.
(b) The basketball team is taking him away too much for her to be nice about it.
(c) The two of them do not say things like that to each other.
(d) She knows he will tease her about it for weeks.
2. Why does Mama say the surah does not apply to Amina's situation?
(a) Amina was not being mean on purpose.
(b) Children are not held accountable for their actions.
(c) Emily and Soojin are not Muslim.
(d) Amina did not understand the surah before the situation.
3. Why does Amina say only a few things to Thaya Jaan?
(a) Her parents would scold her if she talked.
(b) Mustafa is talking so much she has no chance to talk.
(c) She is afraid of Thaya Jaan.
(d) She really has no idea what to say.
4. What is the moral of the lesson Sister Naima tells the children during the second part of Sunday School?
(a) A person has to be loyal to her family.
(b) Women should never be loud in public.
(c) It is dangerous to be jealous.
(d) Prayer time has to be observed regardless of the situation.
5. What is hanging over Soojin's bed?
(a) Posters of actors and singers.
(b) Cases filled with books.
(c) Framed Korean letters of Soonjin's name.
(d) Pictures of Soojin in dance competitions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amina's favorite television show?
2. What is in the extra refrigerator in Soojin's kitchen?
3. Why is Imam Malik upset with Mustafa?
4. Why is Amina reading a book about the Oregon Trail?
5. What is Rabiya going to be for Halloween?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)