|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amina do before she walks outside after her conversation with Mustafa?
(a) Gets lemonade for herself and her friends.
(b) Signs up to be in the Quran competition.
(c) Wipes her nose and eyes so no one will know she was crying.
(d) Washes her hands.
2. What does Soojin say will be different about her when she returns to school the following Monday?
(a) She will have new clothes.
(b) She will have a different hairstyle.
(c) She will have braces.
(d) She will have a new name.
3. What is the moral of the lesson Sister Naima tells the children during the second part of Sunday School?
(a) Prayer time has to be observed regardless of the situation.
(b) It is dangerous to be jealous.
(c) Women should never be loud in public.
(d) A person has to be loyal to her family.
4. Bradley asks if Soojin and Emily have become best friends. What is Amina's reaction?
(a) She is angry that Bradley noticed.
(b) She knows Soojin will never abandon her.
(c) She says Emily is also her friend.
(d) She feels a shock of jealousy.
5. Who is the first family to arrive for the dinner party in Thaya Jaan's honor?
(a) Imam Malik's family.
(b) Soojin's family.
(c) Rabiya's family.
(d) Thaya Jaan's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baba do when he hears Amina playing an Elvis song on the piano?
2. What does Amina compare herself to as she listens to Emily and Soojin talking?
3. What does Emily say about Bradley?
4. What does Soojin say when Amina asks if Soojin plans to become friends with Emily?
5. What is Amina's favorite television show?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)